Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police officers have descended on a home on NSW’s Mid North Coast where William Tyrrell was last seen in 2014, with reports cops are investigating a new theory.

Multiple media reports suggest police are now probing whether the three-year-old fatally fell from the balcony of his foster grandmother’s home in Kendall.

Officers have been seen searching the area directly below the balcony today, and also scanning an area of bushland about one kilometre from the house.

...Reports of the new theory come as information was revealed about a suspect in the boy’s disappearance.
The suspect, who cannot be named for legal reasons, recently had a child removed from her custody and had an apprehended violence order taken out against her.

It is understood the woman had previously been spoken to by police but was never pursued as part of the investigation.

Speaking to 2GB on Tuesday morning, Police Commissioner Mick Fuller there is “certainly one person, in particular, we are looking closely at” in relation to the investigation."

Balcony fall theory revealed in Tyrrell search

"Police officers have descended on a home on NSW’s Mid North Coast where William Tyrrell was last seen in 2014, with reports cops are investigating a new theory.

Multiple media reports suggest police are now probing whether the three-year-old fatally fell from the balcony of his foster grandmother’s home in Kendall.

Officers have been seen searching the area directly below the balcony today, and also scanning an area of bushland about one kilometre from the house.

...Reports of the new theory come as information was revealed about a suspect in the boy’s disappearance.
The suspect, who cannot be named for legal reasons, recently had a child removed from her custody and had an apprehended violence order taken out against her.

It is understood the woman had previously been spoken to by police but was never pursued as part of the investigation.

Speaking to 2GB on Tuesday morning, Police Commissioner Mick Fuller there is “certainly one person, in particular, we are looking closely at” in relation to the investigation."

Balcony fall theory revealed in Tyrrell search

Early on I found it particularly unusual that there was so much detail in certain interviews about the disappearance.

The Police must have some concrete evidence to support this theory.... The sheer magnitude and cost of this current operation wouldn't have even been considered without something credible.....

There has been no statement of denial issued so far, and Police haven't made any effort to correct the media regarding the POI, and considering the past mistakes of this case, and lives ruined, you would think the Police would correct it if it wasn't true.

The Police also have the backing of the Coroner, and her reputation is also at stake.

I am struggling to understand it all, but trying be objective.
All IMO

Information on the NSW Governments' publicly viewable NSW Courts Lists reveal:

The Apprehended Violence Order application (AVO) is listed at the Hornsby Court under "Criminal" jurisdiction for 23/11/2021 (all AVO applications are listed under 'Criminal"). There are separate applications for female foster carer and male foster carer. Detective Sean Ogilvy is the applicant made out on both AVO applications for "LT" vs each foster parent (full name detailed). Listing Type is "mention AVO Police".

The application numbers are FFC 2021/00320708 and MFC 2021/00322167.

Both application hearings are listed to commence at 9.30am. The above application numbers are the only AVO applications listed on 23/11/2021.

I was very surprised to find that both foster parent names are listed in full.

I understand that Detective Sean Ogilvy is a NSW Police homicide detective.

Online Registry - Landing Page

Here is a link to the NSW Government's "Law Assist"website detailing reasons for applying and processes involved AVO applications
Applying for an AVO

Has this been removed? I haven't been able to locate it.

bit of a stab at old fella who used to be in charge of the investigation ( considering the reason he was gone, he was fixated on a person who might end up not involved at all )
He wasn't the first person in charge of the case ..... One could argue that Fehon was initially in charge of the case, and then Rupp..... so at least 2 prior to Jubes...

With all this media attention focusing on one particular foster carer you would think there would be some sort of legal action by NSW Police/DPP/Coroner barring any movement out of the Australia or New South Wales of the relative party IMO.
Recent and further impending lifting of some COVID-19 border controls (interstate and international) might have drastically increased the risk of POI/suspects and key witnesses relocating overseas .

"Ten reporter Lia Harris, who interviewed the foster parents for her 2019 podcast Where's William Tyrrell? said she had recently received a subpoena from the coroner's court for "a very broad range of material".

"Everything that I had uncovered in my research for the podcast, audio files, documents, everything, including those raw tapes of my extensive interviews with the foster parents," she told 2GB on Tuesday"

Yes that ‘part truth’.

One of my sons was obsessed with Spiderman at that age, often wearing his Spiderman costume.

My son would a) pretend to shoot webs from his wrists and b) climb everything and anything because that's kind of the whole point of Spiderman.

Spiderman climbs buildings, often climbing great heights. My son would regularly give me a fright with his Spiderman antics.

Of course it's possible for a child to love Spiderman and not want to climb things, but my observations of my son and other Spiderman obsessed kids is the love of climbing things.

JMO.

Lost all faith in the police running this investigation, sorry .. this feels political and it's not the first time. I will be shocked if their current theory proves to be correct, and will happily eat humble pie if they solve it, but am not buying this at all.

William Tyrrell case: Police take two key suspects to court as fresh search under way in Kendall - NZ Herald

Police are now saying they are taking two key SUSPECTS to Court. Suspects? Does that mean they are no longer POI?

I wonder if, considering the AVOs are no longer showing online, they are both in custody (and there are so many things happening quickly behind the scenes because it is such a high profile case) and therefore police no longer have a need to get an AVO enforced?

I recall the interview with FM where she stated she 'visualized' a thump on Williams shoulders. Perhaps this 'thump' was William falling (sorry). Maybe this was 'her truth' and had convinced herself this is what happened.
If this is the case, why would there not have been evidence on the day?
There was also very disturbing anecdotes of FF searching bins for William. Perhaps he didn't initially know.. or what it all a show?
What a waste of resources if it was.

I am just baffled by this whole new situation.
Surely they searched around the house many times with cadaver dogs, luminol, the whole nine yards.
I am wondering what could have possibly come to light 7 years after the fact that has made them so confident this case is about to be solved ?
Did his sister remember a detail that she had not told anyone before now ?
Was there a deathbed confession from the FGM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mocitydon87