Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: William Tyrrell’s foster parents are CHARGED with assaulting a child at their home in Sydney’s north – as police find TWO mystery items at dig site

William Tyrrell's foster parents are CHARGED with assaulting a child at their home | Daily Mail Online

Now the questioning/interrogation begins.

I wonder if they held off on the charge until this was all orchestrated and plastered all over the news. Now divide and conquer and let them believe they've got more than they have. Or maybe they have enough.

Australian Federal Police have smashed what they believe to be Australia’s most horrific domestic child exploitation network, with some of the victims believed to have been raped and filmed in the town where William Tyrrell disappeared.
Kate Kyriacou June 5, 2020 - 5:56PM

No Cookies | The Courier Mail
That's what convinced me that he was taken by a pedophile/pedophile ring. I thought that they are onto something at the time

Police find TWO 'mystery items' during William Tyrrell search with excited detectives at site linked to foster grandma's seized car comparing it with a sample of a Spiderman cloth
50589969-10210943-image-a-89_1637121342123.jpg

Police had placed a sign saying forensic number eight on the ground next to whatever they had uncovered and then used a brush to clear further earth from the surface.

Four detectives and seven police grouped around the potential find as a female officer brought out a small blue tarpaulin to cover the area.

Police then painstakingly dug by hand around the root of a plant, cautiously removing evidence.
The item found appeared to be a disintegrated piece of threaded material.

After 30 minutes, police began patting forensic expert Professor Jon Olley on his shoulder.

About 3.15pm, police made a second possible find which Det. Duke compared with a Spiderman suit image on his phone.

He took photos on his phone of the item, which was also possibly fabric and placed an evidence marker beside it.
Uniformed police appeared to pour a liquid over the item before placing it in a brown paper bag.

That area and the location of the first find of a degraded piece of patterned fabric has now been pegged with blue plastic flag markers.

A cadaver dog was taken over the area and the whole scene covered with large rolls of black plastic.

William Tyrrell: Police find 'mystery item' in Kendall search | Daily Mail Online

I'm finding the recent bombshell quite dubious. Given the way NSW police and the NSW legal system has conducted itself in the past in relation to this case unless there is actual clear cut evidence I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

Firstly: The AVO. The AVO was taken out on behalf of a minor by NSW detectives. Very easy thing to obtain yet looks VERY bad. Until assault charges are laid and the people they're laid against are found guilty I'm withholding judgment on that one.

Second: Motive. What could possibly be the motive for the FF to kill, dispose of, and lie to cover up said killing whether it be on purpose or accidental? Three people (4 including the sister) all being questioned and sticking to the same story that they would have had to have made up that day on the spot? Right ok.

Third: The area where WT disappeared was teeming with paedophiles, dirty old men, and their friends and associates. Combine that with the bush telegraph of a small town and news travelling fast in certain circles (FG has a little boy who is a FChild coming to her residence, needs a washing machine repaired for their stay) that would be big news in a small town with that many creeps living in the area. I don't believe BS is a suspect (although who gets a paper receipt at a cafe? Pfft), I do think he relayed that information to someone who would find it very interesting though.

Forth: The treatment of Gary Jubelin. Sure if this was some know-nothing rogue detective then yeah maybe I can see why they'd want him kicked off the case by any means necessary. But he's not. He was involved in two high profile cases. And the catalyst for his downfall does NOT add up. You can only lay charges and prosecute if there is ACTUAL evidence. The accusation that he was illegally recording and would therefore stuff up a future trial by obtaining evidence (that's debatable in itself) that would then not be able to be used doesn't make any sense as NSW seem to have left that line of enquiry cold and have instead focused their sights in a completely different direction.

Something does not feel right.

There are always people who think in any case "the parents did it". We saw it with CS, and we also saw it from the very beginning when people thought it was the bio parents, then the FF. Because it's just the easiest. Whether it's true or not.

Anyway. That's just me.

I'm finding the recent bombshell quite dubious. Given the way NSW police and the NSW legal system has conducted itself in the past in relation to this case unless there is actual clear cut evidence I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

Firstly: The AVO. The AVO was taken out on behalf of a minor by NSW detectives. Very easy thing to obtain yet looks VERY bad. Until assault charges are laid and the people they're laid against are found guilty I'm withholding judgment on that one.

Second: Motive. What could possibly be the motive for the FF to kill, dispose of, and lie to cover up said killing whether it be on purpose or accidental? Three people (4 including the sister) all being questioned and sticking to the same story that they would have had to have made up that day on the spot? Right ok.

Third: The area where WT disappeared was teeming with paedophiles, dirty old men, and their friends and associates. Combine that with the bush telegraph of a small town and news travelling fast in certain circles (FG has a little boy who is a FChild coming to her residence, needs a washing machine repaired for their stay) that would be big news in a small town with that many creeps living in the area. I don't believe BS is a suspect (although who gets a paper receipt at a cafe? Pfft), I do think he relayed that information to someone who would find it very interesting though.

Forth: The treatment of Gary Jubelin. Sure if this was some know-nothing rogue detective then yeah maybe I can see why they'd want him kicked off the case by any means necessary. But he's not. He was involved in two high profile cases. And the catalyst for his downfall does NOT add up. You can only lay charges and prosecute if there is ACTUAL evidence. The accusation that he was illegally recording and would therefore stuff up a future trial by obtaining evidence (that's debatable in itself) that would then not be able to be used doesn't make any sense as NSW seem to have left that line of enquiry cold and have instead focused their sights in a completely different direction.

There are always people who think in any case "the parents did it". We saw it with CS, and we also saw it from the very beginning when people thought it was the bio parents, then the FF. Because it's just the easiest. Whether it's true or not.

Anyway. That's just me.
According to this artice, assault charges have just been laid!

William Tyrrell's foster parents are CHARGED with assaulting a child at their home | Daily Mail Online

The reason for the AVO is as yet unknown, however, given that it relates to a foster child, I would strongly expect that FACS is involved in the process. Edit: there's now a Daily Mail report that both foster parents have been charged with assault.

My guess is that there was a fatal accident. Falling off the high balcony while playacting Spiderman seems quite feasible.

Anyway. That's just me.

Its not easy to have a child removed from your care if you have been granted their care till 18. There needs to be some sort of evidence for that to occur. I dont think its done because of just bruises. Something else is at play.

I think this is why they case is so hard to solve. Because frankly anyone who has been mentioned could have done it and youd be like ok, makes sense. Bio-family want their child back, have absconded with WT before (have been cleared by LE). So many pedophiles in the area, linked to accused pedophiles who were due at the house for repairs. And then a foster family who it seems were not credibly cleared at the time.

Still reserving my judgment. Let's keep in mind that this is the same NSW police force that strip searched minors at music festivals to search for drugs including getting an underage female to lift her panty liner.

I don't trust them. And police/LE aren't always right. Many an investigation has been stuffed up.

It doesn't feel right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member