Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But when could the Foster family had done so in this case?

Once they called and reported him missing they could not have buried him in the garage, IMO. Too many eyes on them already.

It could only be done before---but then it would have been noticeable when the police arrived and were looking for a crime scene to see what happened to him.

I don't see any believable way that he was buried anywhere on that property.

Right before they sold the house.

But when could the Foster family had done so in this case?

Once they called and reported him missing they could not have buried him in the garage, IMO. Too many eyes on them already.

It could only be done before---but then it would have been noticeable when the police arrived and were looking for a crime scene to see what happened to him.

I don't see any believable way that he was buried anywhere on that property.
It seems virtually impossible .

During his radio interview, Mr Jubelin said that, when he took over the case five months after the three-year-old vanished from his foster-grandmother's house in Kendall, he was told in the handover that the foster-parents had been ruled out of any involvement.
About 18 months into the investigation, some members of the police strike force suggested there was evidence that needed to be clarified with the foster-parents.
Mr Jubelin said he wasn't "overly concerned" but wanted to make sure every angle was covered.
That was when he formally interviewed the couple.
"I went hard on them," he said.
One line of questioning was the foster-mother's account that William had been wearing shoes at the time of his disappearance when photographs taken shortly before showed him barefoot.
"The answer was that the shoes weren't on William at the time of the photo but William was capable of putting his shoes on," he said.
Mr Jubelin said the conclusion reached by police was that the foster-parents were not involved in the disappearance.

Former lead detective reveals police bugged car of William Tyrrell's foster-parents

Female Foster Carer

I'm not following your original question about a sister. The foster mother is now aged 56. In 2014 she was aged 49. Are you saying that the foster mother had a 7 year old sister in 2014?

The only sister mentioned in this case is William's.

They just said on the news update that the assaulted child isn't linked to William Tyrell. Did they mean it's not the foster sister? Or that the assault isn't linked to his disappearance? Or did my wife and I just completely mishear it?!

I read the same thing and it made me even more confused than before. I have some theories swirling around in my head but because of the new laws in place around SM in Australia I shall not commit them to print. They are only crazy theories my mind is coming up with to make sense of it all.

In exploring all theories around the current POI, I do hope the police examine other ideas that may not have resulted in a death, but might explain his being missing. It would be a real missed opportunity if the right person was in police sights but then followed an inaccurate angle. MOO

Last edited:
I am not saying re concreting happened .. it might have .. but it sounds unlikely that it was concreted without police checking it out as the house was already sold ? So it would have to happen in the first month after William went missing ..
That^^ is what is so confusing. They were in the middle of selling the house. Why move a dead body BACK to your property, right as you are giving it to someone else? It seems so counter intuitive. The new buyers could do a remodel immediately and you'd have no idea until too late.

If the body was already out in the bush, why move it to your own land where everyone would know then that you were the GUILTY party?

Leading criminologist Xanthe Mallett said investigators around the world had learned valuable lessons from one of Australia's most baffling cases, which began in the sleepy town of Kendall on the NSW Mid-North Coast.
"Perhaps some of the reasons William wasn't found assisted in the CS case — and that can only be a positive thing because every investigation is different," Dr Mallett said.
---
Dr Mallett has criticised Commissioner Fuller's comments, saying it is certainly not the type of commentary expected from a senior police officer.
"It was certainly unusual to hear that level of criticism levelled at an ongoing investigation — certainly in its early stages — and I am not sure if it is the helpful commentary at this stage," she said.

How mistakes in William Tyrrell case could have helped find Cleo Smith

Words of wisdom right there! :)

I'm not following your original question about a sister. The foster mother is now aged 56. In 2014 she was aged 49. Are you saying that the foster mother had a 7 year old sister in 2014?

No , the foster mother had a sister arrive in Kendall in the days following Williams disappearence. She collected her from the airport . There was much information in very early threads

That^^ is what is so confusing. They were in the middle of selling the house. Why move a dead body BACK to your property, right as you are giving it to someone else? It seems so counter intuitive. The new buyers could do a remodel immediately and you'd have no idea until too late. If the body was already out in the bush, why move it to your own land where everyone would know then that you were the GUILTY party?

IMO The garage floor appears to be freshly concreted in the 2016 real estate marketing photos.

https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439/

Sorry for the confusion. The post I responded to mentioned that the foster mum drove to pick up her sister from the airport. So I wonder if this sister has noticed something unusual. Either in the car, at the home or of anyone’s behavior.

It’s just so strange FM got in her car to drive around when she first noticed him missing.. As she said he had only been out of her sight for a few minutes, how could he possibly make it driving distance away?? I think he may have been in the boot of the car and she - just left him in a hole somewhere - Later on when she left to pick up her sister he was moved to where they are checking now. I’d put money on that new technology surrounding phone ping data has been used and places her in the area where they are now..

I read the same thing and it made me even more confused than before. I have some theories swirling around in my head but because of the new laws in place around SM in Australia I shall not commit them to print. They are only crazy theories my mind is coming up with to make sense of it all.
I'm pretty sure they mean the assault had nothing to do with him going missing. There's lots of stories out there stating it was his sister who was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9