Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an interesting article that unfortunately i cant remember as usual for me , that every time we access a memory we change it in a some way, it can be tiny , something so small probably would not effect the over all recollection of an event to something quite large like say a colour ,a time of day , the weather anything. Also I too read that memory can come back in bits and pieces overtime after a traumatic event as ones mental fog lifts , due to stress ( mind racing, anxiety, sheer disbelief that kind of thing )

I wouldn't call Kendall isolated. It's a small town.

It's not really far from any other towns, 36km from Port Macquarie and close to other towns. Not far from Taree too.
Plus near some other small towns.

looking at Google maps it’s pretty isolated so the odds on her leaving him alone unsupervised and a perv just waiting in a car seems pretty remote.

There are several possibilities .. and people who have been ruled out...all should be looked at again...I for one would like ps pool dug up..owl man..neighbour's.. go..bs..as they were rung that day..fp as happening now and the list goes on..what about the neighbour's who were away..did they come back because they missed something..the neighbour's heard a car..who was that?.. children do go missing just in a space of a few minutes has happened many many times..look and Maddi...her parents were blamed for years and look at what they have found out now..time may tell time may not..as for tea..it can stay warm for ages in a teapot..as for L that campaign has been going for 7 years as well..poor kid..as for the welfare system..yes they should have been helped more..yes they should of sorted themselves.. no they shouldn't be giving kids sugar on visits if William had issues ... in young children it is not right to confuse them with 2 families..2 mums and dads etc how can you work that out at 3..yes they need to be safe..their wealth did play a part in that sadly but let's face it we are led to believe that's the best place for a child .. but .. the kids need placement at times to keep them safe and foster parents provide that most times..not always but most times........imo maybe a re enactment of the street that morning and what people said they were doing would help police and others memories

Something that doesn't seem to have been mentioned much is the issue of how FM would have disposed of WT body if she had removed him from scene. Not easy or quick to bury a body..would need a shovel , would take time, would be messy , could easily have been seen in daylight.
Her clothes would have been messy...what became of the shovel..?
If body was just thrown out car...would probably have been found not long afterwards.
We don't know yet what happened to WT but FM involvement still seems to me to be more on the unlikely side of scale...imo

Something that doesn't seem to have been mentioned much is the issue of how FM would have disposed of WT body if she had removed him from scene. Not easy or quick to bury a body..would need a shovel , would take time, would be messy , could easily have been seen in daylight.
Her clothes would have been messy...what became of the shovel..?
If body was just thrown out car...would probably have been found not long afterwards.
We don't know yet what happened to WT but FM involvement still seems to me to be more on the unlikely side of scale...imo

Well LE have only one person they are looking into so it’s safe to say they know a hell of a lot more than any of us.

I don’t understand how people can say it’s unlikely when LE have pulled no punches this week. We all know who they suspect and there is only one suspect they are looking at.

I know this sound ridiculous but could FM have given him to one of the bad guys in the area when she left the house to look for him?? Was this a planned thing?? Did she give him something to knock him out so he was quiet in to boot of her car? She said herself that William didn’t take to her and was hard to manage. I would say that would make it incredibly hard for her to bond with him and thought maybe better off without him. Toddlers are hard enough even when you love and adore them, but how hard and annoying are they when that bond isn’t there??

An acquaintance of FA had been at the house not long before WT disappearance to give a decking repair quote according the documentary.
It’s possible some info about house was given to FA who perhaps went out there on the 12th with theft in mind or suchlike and it escalated into an opportunistic abduction.
Despite recent news I don’t think that scenario should be abandoned yet..imo
Yes and maybe told of the visit

There are several possibilities .. and people who have been ruled out...all should be looked at again...I for one would like ps pool dug up..owl man..neighbour's.. go..bs..as they were rung that day..fp as happening now and the list goes on..what about the neighbour's who were away..did they come back because they missed something..the neighbour's heard a car..who was that?.. children do go missing just in a space of a few minutes has happened many many times..look and Maddi...her parents were blamed for years and look at what they have found out now..time may tell time may not..as for tea..it can stay warm for ages in a teapot..as for L that campaign has been going for 7 years as well..poor kid..as for the welfare system..yes they should have been helped more..yes they should of sorted themselves.. no they shouldn't be giving kids sugar on visits if William had issues ... in young children it is not right to confuse them with 2 families..2 mums and dads etc how can you work that out at 3..yes they need to be safe..their wealth did play a part in that sadly but let's face it we are led to believe that's the best place for a child .. but .. the kids need placement at times to keep them safe and foster parents provide that most times..not always but most times........imo maybe a re enactment of the street that morning and what people said they were doing would help police and others memories
I agree, quite a few questionable characters had been in and around FGM's house just prior to FP's turning up. Unsavoury types looking for odd jobs and have a liking for children and animals, so many are linked in some way, a horrid way. Incredible amount of poi that should be looked at again.
FGM needing jobs done could've given an opportunity to a child molester, they turn up unannounced to give a quote, snatches little WT.

I think a renactment is a great idea!

I agree, quite a few questionable characters had been in and around FGM's house just prior to FP's turning up. Unsavoury types looking for odd jobs and have a liking for children and animals, so many are linked in some way, a horrid way. Incredible amount of poi that should be looked at again.
FGM needing jobs done could've given an opportunity to a child molester, they turn up unannounced to give a quote, snatches little WT.

I think a renactment is a great idea!
Yes and didn't go go near riding school..not sure..but could he of turned up ready to say I've got nothing on today so I'll do it today before visitors arrive if you like..what car did he drive does anyone remember.. did he have frank with him...the key to this I think is the car the neighbour's heard that sounded like the postie

Well LE certainly believe they have found their guilty person.

it’s interesting how some don’t believe the person could of done yet LE wouldn’t go to all this trouble if they didn’t have some kind of proof of what they believe. I guess they now need a ton of evidence to back it up.

MOO

LE went to the trouble of investigating PS and BS previously though, and look how that turned out.

I think it’s important to remember that the ‘new’ info sensationalised in the media pointing towards FFC isn’t new at all. She stated early on that she drove around looking for WT for example. I’d be concerned that the current detective has become fixated on the FFC, much like previous detectives honed in on paedophile abduction theory.

I'm not for or against GJ, but the true crime podcast and online communities would literally disappear if this notion applied to all past and present investigators and cases! Including websleuths ;) He can't really harm a current investigation that he is not part of - the current team are doing their thing and following their theories.

He may not harm the current investigation, but he has just given defence lawyers (if charges are laid) their closing argument casting reasonable doubt.

LE went to the trouble of investigating PS and BS previously though, and look how that turned out.

I think it’s important to remember that the ‘new’ info sensationalised in the media pointing towards FFC isn’t new at all. She stated early on that she drove around looking for WT for example. I’d be concerned that the current detective has become fixated on the FFC, much like previous detectives honed in on paedophile abduction theory.

How is it sensationalised?

Police commissioner Mick Fuller has confirmed there has been a significant breakthrough in the case, saying he was confident police would solve the mystery of what happened to William

To me it seems like they have a working theory and it’s just about getting the evidence now after so long and the case being botched.

How is it sensationalised?

To me it seems like they have a working theory and it’s just about getting the evidence now after so long and the case being botched.

I was mainly referring to headlines with phrases such as ‘bombshell twist’ etc. But IMO the media having a front row seat to the searches could also be considered sensationalism.

I was mainly referring to headlines with phrases such as ‘bombshell twist’ etc. But IMO the media having a front row seat to the searches could also be considered sensationalism.

is it not a massive case in Australia?

I assume that’s why the press are having such a big presence as it’s big news that one member of the family is now the sole suspect in the case.

IMO

Last edited:
With regards to FM, some personalities thrive when they are under pressure, it's when they're at their best. When a situation comes up, they can think quickly, clearly and act.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member