Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying to convey that as he drove in, he had no intent to commit a crime so wasn't covering his tracks or paying extra attention to his surroundings. He didn't notice witnesses because they were not potential witnesses in his mind - he had no intentions of abduction. He perhaps made a split second decision to scoop up William because he was unattended, and could have plead he was being a good samaritan if caught in that process. I think they were giving BS a script to come confess. They were trying to make him nervous about what he missed as before he decided to abduct William.

Good points. I hadn't thought about the police implying that he may not have covered his tracks. I wonder if they have footage of one of his cars with the passenger or rear seat belt in use, since they hinted that William was wearing a seat belt.

When the police had finished meeting people who drove past Kendall Tennis Club that day, they said they had no new leads. I remember them saying that a lot throughout the investigation. It was very disappointing and frustrating. I took it to mean they weren't getting anywhere. I also remember them saying they were working to exclude people from the investigation.

I wonder if "no new leads" meant that they were still focusing on the same person, there was no one new to consider?

P.S. I can't see the FB anymore either.

If BS and MS were at the school awards surely they'd have taken a photo of their grandson receiving an award. If they were at the awards they would have been seen by many he's a local businessman. His 10 page statement would make for a good read.

Oh man .. will we get to read this at any stage?

How true... I know of a young man who was accused by the 13 year old sister of his fiancé ... He was charged then after extensive interviews the girl was proven to be lying because she was jealous of her sister! **** sticks unfortunately and it made his life hell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting .. if that is correct for that day too then chances are they went for coffee AFTER the assembly, then BS left to go to Kendall.

Did anyone recall seeing MS at the school assembly? Not to sleuth her, but wondering if anyone saw either of them or if BS was notably absent.

Stage assemblies 9 am- 3 pm...Each grade scheduled at a different time maybe?

A six hour assembly for a school with 210 students (according to their 2014 annual report) - that's a huge day.

Good points. I hadn't thought about the police implying that he may not have covered his tracks. I wonder if they have footage of one of his cars with the passenger or rear seat belt in use, since they hinted that William was wearing a seat belt.

When the police had finished meeting people who drove past Kendall Tennis Club that day, they said they had no new leads. I remember them saying that a lot throughout the investigation. It was very disappointing and frustrating. I took it to mean they weren't getting anywhere. I also remember them saying they were working to exclude people from the investigation.

I wonder if "no new leads" meant that they were still focusing on the same person, there was no one new to consider?

P.S. I can't see the FB anymore either.

BBM

If you were not covering your tracks - your phone would probably not be turned off and you may have "answered a call" from someone/ anyone maybe even your wife. IMO

I feel like a bit of a fraud.

You all have everything covered so well, that I can never think of anything useful to add. So I read through 'thanking' everyone's posts, and feeling like a stalker.

Welcome apollosong. It's great to have a local onboard.

Newme2 I know....Im the same....but we make good encouraging cheer squads for these clever people,
that's what I did all through GBC case....no original thoughts....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's an unfair comment in my opinion. He's not even convicted and to imply he has harmed a lot of children is jumping the gun with no evidence.

No sorry, you are asking too much from most of us.....he is filth....we know what he did to two little girls.
I don't care if you think that's unfair...really, I don't care .

A six hour assembly for a school with 210 students (according to their 2014 annual report) - that's a huge day.
Going by a school newsletter dated 10th September assembly was @9 and a Jump Rope for Heart event for the afternoon.

On looking at the schools gallery of pictures for the 12th Septemper the assembly doesn't appear to be just a normal award ceremony. Some of the kid's are dressed up and appear to be acting. So I was wondering if the school changed the time slightly and assembly was held a little later in the morning to get the kid's prepared prior to assembly

Going by a school newsletter dated 10th September assembly was @9 and a Jump Rope for Heart event for the afternoon.

On looking at the schools gallery of pictures for the 12th Septemper the assembly doesn't appear to be just a normal award ceremony. Some of the kid's are dressed up and appear to be acting. So I was wondering if the school changed the time slightly and assembly was held a little later in the morning to get the kid's prepared prior to assembly

That makes perfect sense to me, times for assembly's like that where changed at times when my kids where at primary school back in the olden times lol

I wonder how many people have rung the primary school asking what time was assembly that day.:fence:

The police have implied it. Well, they have more than implied it. We are discussing what the police have said publicly.

After months of complete secrecy and vagueness from the police, I think it's significant that they suddenly have a lot to say about Spedding. As in, they're not doing this lightly.

BBM

the fact that BS was not released on bail also speaks volumes. Most Australians would be acutely aware of how loosely bail is given, and how lightly sex offenders are slapped across the wrist and released. There must be significant evidence that BS is guilty of some sinister acts.

BBM

the fact that BS was not released on bail also speaks volumes. Most Australians would be acutely aware of how loosely bail is given, and how lightly sex offenders are slapped across the wrist and released. There must be significant evidence that BS is guilty of some sinister acts.
Didn't the law change recently in NSW about bail for sexual assault offenders???

Yes, the Bail laws have been tightened in NSW recently.

I posted this a few pages back.

January 28, 2015

Attorney General Brad Hazzard:
"Those who pose an unacceptable risk as defined in the legislation, should no longer be released on bail."

"In the case of serious offences, the onus will be on the accused to show why their detention in custody is not justified"

"This applies to crimes punishable by life imprisonment, the sexual assault of a child, serious firearm and drug charges, repeat personal violence offences and any serious indictable offence committed while on bail."

http://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/...bail-laws.aspx

Yes, the Bail laws have been tightened in NSW recently.

I posted this a few pages back.

January 28, 2015

Attorney General Brad Hazzard:
"Those who pose an unacceptable risk as defined in the legislation, should no longer be released on bail."

"In the case of serious offences, the onus will be on the accused to show why their detention in custody is not justified"

"This applies to crimes punishable by life imprisonment, the sexual assault of a child, serious firearm and drug charges, repeat personal violence offences and any serious indictable offence committed while on bail."

http://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/...bail-laws.aspx
Thanks I recall reading something about it. So the new laws in would've been the reason why bail was denied.

Now other states particularly Vic need to follow suit on the new NSW laws to prevent the horrid tragedies that has happened in the last couple of yrs

What I find odd it that neither BS or MS posted any photos to their FB's from the school awards ceremony. You'd think as proud grandparents they would have taken some photos of the day. They seemed to like posting pics of their grandchildren onto FB. In fact MS was playing The Price Is Right Slots on 12 September 2014. Don't know what time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry