Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this have anything to do with the change in the name of the inquest? I know this is about probate but wondering if this status happens across the board after 7 years?

A person may be presumed dead if no one has seen or heard from them in seven years, and there is no evidence to the contrary.

Presumption of Death and Probate (NSW) - Go To Court​

There is a Court Mention this morning for FF Lying Charges to NSWCC

Case Number
2022/00014024

Deputy Chief Magistrate T Tsavdaridis

The case is currently listed to be heard on November 6 and 7 …. At the Downing Center.

Wonder if the dates will be changed again today???

New hearing dates of November 6 and 7 were confirmed, with the matter to be mentioned briefly in September.

IMO

New Article

The former foster father of missing boy William Tyrrell will fight allegations he knowingly gave false or misleading information in court.
The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, previously pleaded not guilty to a single change related to evidence given to the NSW Crime Commission.

Snip

The court was told that all outstanding briefs had been served by police and the former foster father was ready to front a two-day hearing in November.

If FD's NSWCC case involves an assault, as FM's did, I think it is going to be a case of he said/she said - much like the actual alleged assault case against him seems to be.

The child says he put his hands around the neck.
He says he put his hands flat on the child.

The truth may lay in both of those statements. Meaning, flat on her shoulders and right by her neck on either side. A child's shoulders are small, an adult's hands are big.

If so, did he physically assault the child, or was he parentally restraining the child? (In the court's eyes.)

Therefore, did he lie about not assaulting the child - again, in the court's eyes. If this lying charge is about that.

imo

Last edited:
If FD's NSWCC case involves an assault, as FM's did, I think it is going to be a case of he said/she said - much like the actual alleged assault case against him seems to be.

The child says he put his hands around the neck.
He says he put his hands flat on the child.

The truth may lay in both of those statements. Meaning, flat on her shoulders and right by her neck on either side. A child's shoulders are small, an adult's hands are big.

If so, did he physically assault the child, or was he parentally restraining the child? (In the court's eyes.)

Therefore, did he lie about not assaulting the child - again, in the court's eyes. If this lying charge is about that.

imo
She is 11 and full verbal with no mental deficits as far as I know.
The child said he put his hands around the neck.

Not the shoulders.not near the neck. nothing confusing or grey area about the allegation IMO.

The court is not at liberty to manipulate the facts to non truths.
The child said he put his hands around her neck.

Free game for the defence though to try to turn such a serious action into a fluffy one.
It’s not actually a fact though, that’s the point. We have 2 different versions. It’s up to the court decide what they think is the truth

Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame began the hearing by reiterating the orders in place preventing the identification of William’s foster parents and biological parents. She told the court “it is very very important the identity of those people are not disclosed”.

https://twitter.com/LiaJHarris
Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris
·
9m

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock told the court “an issue for advice” was recently sent to the DPP from NSW Police, referring to their case against the foster mother. He told the court the DPP would make a decision on whether to proceed with charges by January next year.
https://twitter.com/LiaJHarris
Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris

Mr Craddock told the court he “should make it clear” the referral to the DPP for advice on the case “has nothing to do with the inquest” and “did not come from the counsel assisting team”.

11/11/21.
Weeks after the October 2021 assault.
Three days prior to the start of the big dig.
Strategically to apply maximum pressure to the FM.
Because it sure as heck wasn't to protect the child.

imo and Link
I think we have seen clearly that the assaults on William’s sister were escalating.

How violent did you want the assaults to become before she was removed?

IMO she “sure as heck” was removed for her own protection.

I think we have seen clearly that the assaults on William’s sister were escalating.

How violent did you want the assaults to become before she was removed?

IMO she “sure as heck” was removed for her own protection.

My point being that she should have been removed in January.

Why the heck would you think that I think she should have been left there when I have posted many posts saying that I thought NSWPOL were using the child for their own means by leaving her there for so long after the first assault .... months and months??

Paraphrased:

Prosecutors expect to know whether charges will be layed against the FFC by January 2024

Inquest ended in Oct 2020, finding were to be handed down in June 2021

In June, police handed brief to DPP which recommended William’s foster mother should be charged with perverting the course of justice and interfering with a corpse.

FFC has not been charged and she has continuously and strenuously denied any involvement.

Was a brief mention & prosecutors were still deciding whether to recommend anyone is charged.

Counsel assisting , Craddock SC, told the court :

“We became aware that an issue for advice was sent by NSW Police to the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.
“I should make as clear as possible that that request for advice has nothing to do with the inquest.

Craddock's office recently wrote to DPP asking for an update :

“The DPP very recently advised us it expects its work to be complete and its advice delivered to NSW Police by the end of January 2024,” he said.

“That won’t come to us because it’s not a request for advice by this court or anyone associated with this court.”

The inquest will resume in March 2024 for a further 2 weeks of hearings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member