Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
concernedperson said:
I used to keep this huge wrench under my bed. Like a plumbers wrench. Don't know what happened to it...either I felt secure at some point or it was lost in a move.

I think it's a great idea even if as you say it makes you feel more secure!

jilly said:
I wouldn't keep a poker by my bed - for one thing it would get the carpet dirty. Also if you're thinking you're going to be invaded in the middle of the night, a poker is a bit cumbersome to have to deal with. I think I'd keep a knife under my pillow or something.

i wouldn't either....we keep a gun...

Found the picture and some others as well but I didn't find what I was looking for. I thought he may have been wearing a watch on his right arm. Hence, left handed. I told some friends very early on in the case that I thought it would be very interesting to see the autopsy reports because I thought he was left handed. I don't know this for sure but that came to mind when the case first broke.

With only two lacerations on the face, I think most of the blows were from behind and since most of the damage is on the left side of the head, this leads me to beleive that the perp was left handed. Thought I may be able to find something but no luck. The case is coming on Greta now....

Also, no wounds in the palm as charlie stated. Almost like she was facing away from the perp with her arms over her head and palms on head covering up.

raisincharlie said:
I'm not buying the hammer theory - look at those wounds again - not much consistency there for a claw hammer. JMO

Yes, I agree now - I was just doing some reading at CTV - blows from a hammer would leave more than lacerations & brusing.

What do you make of no fractures to the back of the head (only brusing & lacerations? Someone's suggesting hitting her head against something hard while strangling.

Also someone has stated that where the skull is fractured (the temporal area), it's the thinnest bone (?) in the skull and wouldn't take much force to break.

Does it suggest to you that the murderer was not very strong?

Whoever did this absolutely HAD to be scratched up and at least a little bit beaten up looking. No wonder he wouldn't talk to police.

close_enough said:
Baden says that the instrument used was lighter than a hammer, tire iron, etc.....
Flashlight. He said it appears the weapon had styrations on it.

pack_fan said:
Found the picture and some others as well but I didn't find what I was looking for. I thought he may have been wearing a watch on his right arm. Hence, left handed. I told some friends very early on in the case that I thought it would be very interesting to see the autopsy reports because I thought he was left handed. I don't know this for sure but that came to mind when the case first broke.

With only two lacerations on the face, I think most of the blows were from behind and since most of the damage is on the left side of the head, this leads me to beleive that the perp was left handed. Thought I may be able to find something but no luck. The case is coming on Greta now....
Hi hon,

He is not wearing a watch at all in the pic. I'll have a look at the others for you.

Sami

happy2bn10ec said:
Whoever did this absolutely HAD to be scratched up and at least a little bit beaten up looking. No wonder he wouldn't talk to police.

i agree!!...she fought hard, i believe...that's why he couldn't strangle her...

close_enough said:
Baden says that the instrument used was lighter than a hammer, tire iron, etc.....
Now I'm scared - Jilly - we need to stop talking - especially about flash lights.

Samiya said:
Hi hon,

He is not wearing a watch at all in the pic. I'll have a look at the others for you.

Sami
Thanks sami. I may be reading more into the autopsy than is really there since I had this pre-conceived notion that he was left handed.

After the Laci trial, I promised myself I would never get as obsessed with another one...too late now.

Just think about her family having to hear all this stuff. How can they stand it?

jilly said:
Yes, I agree now - I was just doing some reading at CTV - blows from a hammer would leave more than lacerations & brusing.

What do you make of no fractures to the back of the head (only brusing & lacerations? Someone's suggesting hitting her head against something hard while strangling.

Also someone has stated that where the skull is fractured (the temporal area), it's the thinnest bone (?) in the skull and wouldn't take much force to break.

Does it suggest to you that the murderer was not very strong?

Negative. To force teeth out would require great force. Her skull was fractured in many places.

I had my skull fractured from a beating but it was once not repeatedly.

concernedperson said:
Negative. To force teeth out would require great force. Her skull was fractured in many places.

I had my skull fractured from a beating but it was once not repeatedly.

you're right about that...she was hit on the left side of her jaw (mandible)....it took some power to break that..that's why early on i thought he MIGHT have simply punched her in the face, but by the looks of the diagrams, i'm not so sure.....he used something instead of his fists, imo.....course that doesn't mean that he didn't acutally hit her at all...

eta...the report says multiple fractures to the mandible....i understand that this wasn't what killed her, but it still took some power...again, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member