AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thinking of you and your family and friends Adrienne. And still sleuthing... justice for all.

I have no doubt that LE has Adrienne's case on their desks every day. But unless/until there is an arrest some day, we may not hear anything from them for a while. JMO

Still thinking about this girl. Still wondering what happened to her, what those final hours of her life was like. I want so badly for LE to catch who put her in that wash in Apache Junction, dumping her like garbage. So many things just went so wrong that night, she was driven and it made her vulnerable. Teenagers always think they are invincible and can handle anything until they are put in the position. Adrienne was too trusting and open. It cost her the ultimate.

Just think, whoever did this to Adrienne is likely out walking the streets. If it was a random perp, he will likely do it again. If it was a cover up or murder of some other sort, then whoever is responsible appears to be getting away with it.

Adrienne's poor dad (and family); I know his heart is broken and he must be seething with the desire for justice! :(

WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2? Don't think so. They need to make an arrest.

buming for you beautiful girl... 8 threads of close to 1,000 posts each and this only happened 4 months ago.

I know that we are not forgetting you and as soon as anything new breaks (and it will), we will be back to help with renewed vigor and focus.

gentle thoughts for everyone in Adrienne's circle.

Thank You. This helps me catch up
With everyone.

One question I have:

Could Adrienne have requested the taxi meet her at the AMPM and not her apartment because she planned to leave her apartment and stop somewhere else quickly on the way to the AMPM before getting in the taxi?

Perhaps the place she was going to stop for just minute after leaving her apartment was a friends house to have a smoke after her difficult night. She really involved herself with the pot culture as indicated in her social media posts/interests.

I checked social media and found that it seemed someone in her group of friends had a house on fifth street they went to and used illicit substances at. It seemed like a pot dealer lived wherever this house on 5th street was.

My gut feeling is that she left her apartment and went to that house on 5th street to maybe smoke before meeting the taxi at the AMPM.

She could have easily suffered a collapsed lung or went into complete respiratory depression if she had been hyperventilating/yelling-arguing all night and then decided to top it off with a large plume of suffocating smoke.

In my opinion, she passed away in that drug dealing house on 5th street. In my theory and opinion the dealer, and possibly an accomplice, became too paranoid to call 911 to help retrieve her body because the dealer and his accomplice believed their drug house/operation would be discovered.

So they took her body and drove it as far away from the scene of her accidental death as they could, nearly a straight shot East on the other side of the valley - rather than take her body to
The hospital or call 911 and risk getting busted for multiple counts involving illicit substance possession and intent to distribute.

My opinion only. Thank You.

Bumping for you, darling Adrienne. I hope there is justice for you soon. :rose:

PrivateInvestigator, that's a good theory that I hadn't really considered. You're right, if she were stopping off at a friends house she wouldn't need the cab to pick her up from home. If the AMPM was just a little further than her friends house it makes sense to get the lift from there, especially if she didn't know the friends actual address (I know I can get to friends houses, but I wouldn't know the exact street address to direct someone else there) - the AMPM would have been the easiest place to ask for a pick up from. She could have been at this residence when she last spoke to the cab driver, she said she was only a minute away (which I don't believe meant literally a minute), and if she were only down the road at her friends house she wouldn't have been far away. Something must have happened not long after she got off the phone (due to the tight timeline) - perhaps she took a last hit before leaving, and as you said, her lung collapsed (or something similar).

Even if this friend was not a dealer, having a friend die in your house would definitely cast a lot of suspicion on you, and if this friend had a record with LE, or had some shady things laying around the house, it may have seemed 'easier' at the time to just move her somewhere else and pretend she'd never been there that night.

Do we know for sure that AS smoked pot or took drugs herself?
Back in the 70's, I was often around people smoking pot but passed it up most of the time (all but three that I recall). Didn't like it; made me feel paranoid except for once when I laughed my arse off.
Her father said AS had been sick with a lung infection earlier in the year. Therefore, she may have had weaker lungs. Still, don't we need a basis for this theory? That AS, indeed, was a frequent pot user? I've never heard of a death from a collapsed lung due to someone smoking pot. The people must be morons if they didn't drive her to a nearby hospital if she was having difficulty breathing. That is unless heroin was involved.
Did she take another substance? She was slight, it wouldn't take much of something (sedative type drug) to be too much imo. Her close friends and bf would know what she did or didn't do on a regular or even an occasional basis. But I don't.

Bumping for you, darling Adrienne. I hope there is justice for you soon. :rose:

PrivateInvestigator, that's a good theory that I hadn't really considered. You're right, if she were stopping off at a friends house she wouldn't need the cab to pick her up from home. If the AMPM was just a little further than her friends house it makes sense to get the lift from there, especially if she didn't know the friends actual address (I know I can get to friends houses, but I wouldn't know the exact street address to direct someone else there) - the AMPM would have been the easiest place to ask for a pick up from. She could have been at this residence when she last spoke to the cab driver, she said she was only a minute away (which I don't believe meant literally a minute), and if she were only down the road at her friends house she wouldn't have been far away. Something must have happened not long after she got off the phone (due to the tight timeline) - perhaps she took a last hit before leaving, and as you said, her lung collapsed (or something similar).

Even if this friend was not a dealer, having a friend die in your house would definitely cast a lot of suspicion on you, and if this friend had a record with LE, or had some shady things laying around the house, it may have seemed 'easier' at the time to just move her somewhere else and pretend she'd never been there that night.

This would still be an inexcusable crime. If she died of a drug overdose, it would be less horrible than some other scenarios I've imagined. Tragic but made so much worse if there is a cover up still going on.

Thinking of Adrienne today, and praying for some lead to come to light for the investigators. Considering how frustrating this is for us, I can only imagine how they feel. My heart still aches for her family. I hope there is justice for her, soon.

Thinking of Adrienne today, and praying for some lead to come to light for the investigators. Considering how frustrating this is for us, I can only imagine how they feel. My heart still aches for her family. I hope there is justice for her, soon.

Right there with you! How in the world could NOBODY have seen NOTHING???? Praying for answers...

Do we know for sure that AS smoked pot or took drugs herself?
Back in the 70's, I was often around people smoking pot but passed it up most of the time (all but three that I recall). Didn't like it; made me feel paranoid except for once when I laughed my arse off.
Her father said AS had been sick with a lung infection earlier in the year. Therefore, she may have had weaker lungs. Still, don't we need a basis for this theory? That AS, indeed, was a frequent pot user? I've never heard of a death from a collapsed lung due to someone smoking pot. The people must be morons if they didn't drive her to a nearby hospital if she was having difficulty breathing. That is unless heroin was involved.
Did she take another substance? She was slight, it wouldn't take much of something (sedative type drug) to be too much imo. Her close friends and bf would know what she did or didn't do on a regular or even an occasional basis. But I don't.

Fwiw, it's not so much what is smoked as how it's smoked that can cause a collapsed lung. Smoking a bong can do it. Happened to a friend of mine and the doctors said he was about 24 hours off dying by the time he went to hospital. I guess that's the other point, a collapsed lung is not a sudden death. But all that aside, I agree it's very speculative if Adrienne wasn't reported to be a regular pot user.

Kinda OT - has anyone seen or heard from BERNINA? She used to post here quite a bit, lived in Paulden, AZ, which is a pretty small place, and offered some great insight on Adrienne's case, especially re topography.

I heard about a plane crash there in Paulden a few weeks ago and have been thinking of Bernina. I left her a PM, to which she has not responded. Four people were killed in the crash, and while I am not suggesting Bernina was on board, I thought she might comment about it. Anyway, it made me think of her and wonder where she has been.

With no news news about Adrienne, I imagine some of us pull back a bit and perhaps that is what she has done. Plus, well... yeah, life and all that lol...

I enjoyed her comments and wish her and every one of us who took time to sleuth Adrienne's case well.

That said, we are relentless and not giving up on Adrienne. We wait, knowing there is more to this story, just wanting justice for this beautiful young woman and all those who love her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back