AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, LE said no one has been cleared.

That's true, but if they were suspicious of anyone he was associated with that did this, they would have been checked out, I assume. It's like this case is just hanging in the air.

Respectfully snipped:
This is a very interesting theory and one I had certainly not considered. I wonder if LE has looked into the background of anyone connected to Allison to see if they can discover anything potentially nefarious that would cause something this extreme. It makes me wonder, if this is the case, what on earth someone would be involved with where a murder would be considered a warning/retaliation - particularly when the murder of someone as wholesome as Allison seemed to be was the result. I mean, you see it in movies, but in real life? Scary stuff.

Respectfully BBM -
Yes, movies and tv mystery shows often have elaborate, involved plots to keep us, the audience guessing - but as you said "in real life?". The plots in the cases I follow in real life are all simple... numbers 1 thru 5 in the list above. Of those, I feel here it was someone in the neighborhood who took notice of her, or someone she had some contact with, or a burglary gone wrong.

To answer the question above about my feelings at the funeral:
No, for me it wasn't the accent as much as his demeanor.

You mean he didn't sound sincere? Just wondering.

No he seemed very distraught. Almost hysterical. He told about their Valentine's day and what they did (which is where he overshared and made many people do a double take). I just had a very uncomfortable feeling the whole time he was talking.

No he seemed very distraught. Almost hysterical. He told about their Valentine's day and what they did (which is where he overshared and made many people do a double take). I just had a very uncomfortable feeling the whole time he was talking.

What is your interpretation of the Valentine's Day picture on Allison's Facebook wall?

BBM. So he was expounding with lots of extraneous detail. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

What is your interpretation of the Valentine's Day picture on Allison's Facebook wall?

I didn't see anything odd about them. Staged, maybe, but I would've done the same thing.
I believe purple tulips were her favorite flower as they were all over the floral arrangements at the funeral.
For the poster in the background, I believe she studied abroad in Spain. She was also a dancer her entire life. If I were guessing, it's something she got there and it's a sentimental piece. These are just my opinions though. I could be completely off base.

Respectfully BBM -
OT - but I can relate to doing something like that when, at least when someone you love goes missing (sorry to personalize) - actually, makes me believe he truly misses her...

Respectfully BBM -
OT - but I can relate to doing something like that when, at least when someone you love goes missing (sorry to personalize) - actually, makes me believe he truly misses her...

I agree. I think he was very upset and don't forget, he's the one that found the bloody scene! Horrifying. As far as oversharing, I like that. Where I come from, upper Midwest, people don't do that, but in the south they tell you their whole life story as soon as you meet them! I love it. So refreshing. I do not find him suspicious. JMO

C L E A R L Y

#7.

Maybe not so articulate.

But,

Whole-Heartedly.

FWIW.

Makes the most sense.

Considering everything.

At least in my mind.

:moo:

I've skipped over a lot of the third thread. What I wonder.....Perhaps LE knows exactly who killed Allison. Crime labs seem to take FOREVER to analyze DNA, touch DNA and all those technicalities of a crime-scene. The BF's DNA would most definitely be there because he was there a lot. The technicalities in and of that and differientiating it would be quite complicated and proving he is the murderer also complex. Time to get it right is what I'm thinking......

What also comes to mind with the jewelry being gone? Perhaps that was jewelry he gifted her? But, making it look like a burglary? Ummm. JMO

Although we want swift justice, the details and investigation take a lot of time. I have a feeling an arrest is forthcoming and I'm sure a certain someone is being watched and tracked carefully.

It was posted here not long ago that LE reported the Tiffany bracelet once thought to have been missing was in fact found in her home.

I've skipped over a lot of the third thread. What I wonder.....Perhaps LE knows exactly who killed Allison. Crime labs seem to take FOREVER to analyze DNA, touch DNA and all those technicalities of a crime-scene. The BF's DNA would most definitely be there because he was there a lot. The technicalities in and of that and differientiating it would be quite complicated and proving he is the murderer also complex. Time to get it right is what I'm thinking......

What also comes to mind with the jewelry being gone? Perhaps that was jewelry he gifted her? But, making it look like a burglary? Ummm. JMO

Although we want swift justice, the details and investigation take a lot of time. I have a feeling an arrest is forthcoming and I'm sure a certain someone is being watched and tracked carefully.

I watched an episode of Dateline the other night and it reminded me of Allison. The guy was shot in his home while he was sleeping with no signs of forced entry. His girlfriend said that she was with him the night of the murder but left his place a few hours prior to TOD. She placed several calls to him and even told the police she was upset b/c he had not returned her calls. Well you can guess who did it. It took a year or a little more to convict her but they ended up getting lucky by finding the murder weapon b/c someone turned it in (she tossed it on the highway) and traced it back to a pawn shop in her hometown. I hope the detectives in AF case are as committed as the lead detective in that case was. He did not give up and left no stone uncovered but he eventually got the killer.

I watched an episode of Dateline the other night and it reminded me of Allison. The guy was shot in his home while he was sleeping with no signs of forced entry. His girlfriend said that she was with him the night of the murder but left his place a few hours prior to TOD. She placed several calls to him and even told the police she was upset b/c he had not returned her calls. Well you can guess who did it. It took a year or a little more to convict her but they ended up getting lucky by finding the murder weapon b/c someone turned it in (she tossed it on the highway) and traced it back to a pawn shop in her hometown. I hope the detectives in AF case are as committed as the lead detective in that case was. He did not give up and left no stone uncovered but he eventually got the killer.

But this is different. They said they have the killer's DNA and finger prints also and they also have the boyfriend's DNA. so it's not him. I don't understand WHY they do not release camera images to the public to help identify this person and other details. Most cases this is out there to help find the person. Very frustrating.

But this is different. They said they have the killer's DNA and finger prints also and they also have the boyfriend's DNA. so it's not him. I don't understand WHY they do not release camera images to the public to help identify this person and other details. Most cases this is out there to help find the person. Very frustrating.
Yes! All the hush-hush makes this a very strange, as well as interesting case - what is going on behind the scenes...

If the killer was a drifter or a serial killer (yeah, too much LE TV & Ted Bundy!) who saw an opportunity & just took advantage and then moved on, this could take a while longer and a lot of luck.

It could be they have the DNA & fingerprints, but no match in the usual forensic info places & no luck in stake-outs -- where do you stake out when you have no idea who matches the forensics? Maybe LE is consulting other areas where a similar crime occurred, or consulting FBI profilers and FBI investigators. It's possible, and if so, it may take more time and an arrest in another location. Ted's spree (and he got pretty good at it -- escaping twice when they had him) lasted from 1974 -- 1979, and he was caught by LE observing the car he was driving was stolen.

I don't usually go this far off the reservation, but this one defies, IMO, what we are used to seeing. I hope I'm wrong; maybe we'll see an arrest before the end of this month!! This woman and her stunned & hurting family need relief and a first step towards justice.

Has LE actually said that the BF's DNA does not match the killer's DNA?

Sorry if this has already been asked & answered. :blushing:

Please don't bring the BF in as though he were a POI, suspect or killer. He hasn't been named as either. Thank you!

ETA: If the BF has been sleuthed away from WS. Don't bring it here either. It's against TOS.

Please don't bring the BF in as though he were a POI, suspect or killer. He hasn't been named as either. Thank you!

ETA: If the BF has been sleuthed away from WS. Don't bring it here either. It's against TOS.

Glad you said this. I don't suspect him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper