AZ AZ - Chelsea Grimm, 32, traveling from San Diego CA to CT, car found Oct 5 on Forest Rd 6 near Williams, she was last seen in Williams, 28 Sep 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the Rainmaker Quest Insta reel one of her last posts is a pic of her recent bible studies, and shows Deuteronomy 2:34. From what I can tell (and I’m not sure I’m 100% correct) it looks like this might be the King James Bible. Are any of you sufficiently well versed in such things to know if this bible or this highlighted section about King Og has any particular meaning or significance?

The whole chapter 2:

Holy crow. Compass, northwards...read on peeps.

Last edited:
On the Rainmaker Quest Insta reel one of her last posts is a pic of her recent bible studies, and shows Deuteronomy 2:34. From what I can tell (and I’m not sure I’m 100% correct) it looks like this might be the King James Bible. Are any of you sufficiently well versed in such things to know if this bible or this highlighted section about King Og has any particular meaning or significance?

If she was following the scriptures...I'm at a loss

Did she read it as end times?

<modsnip - off topic>

I don't know her state of mind at all, except to note that, for some people who are looking for signs, they find them.

Relationship ended. Friend getting married, the trappings of a life moving forward. And she's in a cemetery. With flat tires, going nowhere...

I prefer to think she accepted a ride from someone who is housing her, believing they are keeping her safe...

The hope is mine, that she can walk back into her life.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she read it as end times?

<modsnip>

I don't know her state of mind at all, except to note that, for some people who are looking for signs, they find them.

Relationship ended. Friend getting married, the trappings of a life moving forward. And she's in a cemetery. With flat tires, going nowhere...

I prefer to think she accepted a ride from someone who is housing her, believing they are keeping her safe...

The hope is mine, that she can walk back into her life.

JMO

This is so true. For me. A couple of slow tears rolled down my face…

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh - was she parked there at night? Then of course someone would call! I didn't realize that. My best friend lives adjacent to a (larger but not huge) cemetery and the cemetery in my home town closes its gates at dusk. Most cemeteries do (we used to get up to high jinx of various kinds in that cemetery in high school - and boys would go there with beer and some larger monuments got damaged, so they built a fence).
The body camera footage from the Williams Police when the officer spoke with Chelsea clearly shows it's night time when the officer approached her vehicle.

Chelsea also says "I didn't plan to be here until sunset"

In the video you can see other cars driving past on what I suspect is Route 66 since that is the major road the cemetery is located on. It doesn't look like Chelsea is parked near any grave markers and the grass is rather long where she is pulled off the side of the road. But this cemetery isn't your typical well groomed grass cemetery you would normally think of when you think of a cemetery. There are many pine trees, pine needles, dirt roads, tall grass, ect from looking at a video I found online about the history of the cemetery, which I linked below.

A few things that stood out to me from her last IG reel...the first image is her reading Ezekiel and in red pen around the margins wrote "09/24/23 10:30 am" (which I'm guessing was her flight that she missed and also the day she may have left on the road) and then next to it she wrote "Poor PJ God bless and protect him" there is also a photo of her and her dad next to the bible as if she was contemplating that photo while doing her study.

The second image is of her listening to the book "The Shack" by William Paul Young which has an interesting summary "The shack in the woods where the main character meets God is a metaphor for the house people build inside themselves to store secrets, addiction and shame."

Then you have her panning a video of her car from the drivers seat...we see she has a candle and sage burning on the dashboard and then she zooms in on a notebook cover that says New York all over it, she makes a peace sign with her fingers and then waves her hand as if to say "peace out NY bye"...

Last one that's been mentioned was the Deuteronomy verses where she has written with red pen again in the margin "OG King" with LOL in all caps next to it...guessing she was making a joke OG=Original Gangster would be the only thing I would think was funny along with the "09/25/23" date and the text over the image says shes off to AZ to see her girrrlllyy.

The one before that with her lizard on the dash shows shes parked and the GPS shows that shes only about
an hour outside SD so maybe she didnt leave until 9/25 or left 9/24 and hadnt made it far...the missing children and water photos are all before so I wonder where she was when those were taken...doesnt really matter and could not be in order but with first one saying the 9/24 date and last one showing the 9/25 date off to AZ was just something I noticed.

I am thinking about the words "Rainmaker Quest." A rainmaker is a special person with mystical powers to change weather (by affecting the consciousness of the Earth itself and bringing needed relief to the consciousness of a people - it's a worldwide role among our ancient and indigenous peoples.

The Rainmakers are often counted so as to include Jesus of Nazareth, who spent 40 days in the desert, etc. Going out on a solo vision quest, fasting, praying, etc. are the primary activities of a Rainmaker.

The epicenter of world lore and activity by Rainmakers is the American Southwest (dancing for the kachinas, mystical advice from the kachinas and a very special shaman/personality brought rain):

But it's also a concept in other native cultures (Polynesia for example).

So she was reading instructions about a wilderness quest, probably involving fasting and other deprivations.

IMO.

This is so true. For me. A couple of slow tears rolled down my face…
I'm sitting at work trying not to go there...I wish I could put my finger on why this case is almost haunting me at this point...

A few things that stood out to me from her last IG reel...the first image is her reading Ezekiel and in red pen around the margins wrote "09/24/23 10:30 am" (which I'm guessing was her flight that she missed and also the day she may have left on the road) and then next to it she wrote "Poor PJ God bless and protect him" there is also a photo of her and her dad next to the bible as if she was contemplating that photo while doing her study.

The second image is of her listening to the book "The Shack" by William Paul Young which has an interesting summary "The shack in the woods where the main character meets God is a metaphor for the house people build inside themselves to store secrets, addiction and shame."

Then you have her panning a video of her car from the drivers seat...we see she has a candle and sage burning on the dashboard and then she zooms in on a notebook cover that says New York all over it, she makes a peace sign with her fingers and then waves her hand as if to say "peace out NY bye"...

Last one that's been mentioned was the Deuteronomy verses where she has written with red pen again in the margin "OG King" with LOL in all caps next to it...guessing she was making a joke OG=Original Gangster would be the only thing I would think was funny along with the "09/25/23" date and the text over the image says shes off to AZ to see her girrrlllyy.

The one before that with her lizard on the dash shows shes parked and the GPS shows that shes only about
an hour outside SD so maybe she didnt leave until 9/25 or left 9/24 and hadnt made it far...the missing children and water photos are all before so I wonder where she was when those were taken...doesnt really matter and could not be in order but with first one saying the 9/24 date and last one showing the 9/25 date off to AZ was just something I noticed.

You're amazing. Thank you for this post.

***THE VIDEOS ARE NOT DISABLED IF YOU CLICK ON THEM***

I just came across these on You Tube...there isnt a whole lot of much but it does show the bodycam from when LE was looking at her car at night. I know it was said she took some stuff with her or that that they knew was missing from the car but it looks like a significant amount of the items are no longer there compared to her IG reel when she did the pano and the passenger seat and entire back seat was filled with belongings...certainly enough missing for one person to carry IMO but hard to tell.

10/6

There is also another bodycam that shows LE is searching area and collecting some evidential photos. It appears some clothes are hanging from a tree so again not a lot but also gives you an idea of the terrain in the daylight.

10/7

This is the bodycam of LE speaking with a hunter who said he saw the clothes and thought it was weird to just be hanging on the tree and that it was Forever 21 size small checked pockets, says he heard blaring music for 10 mins and then it stopped and he figured it was some druggies. Then goes on to talk about cell phone reception and tracking and that he was talking to a lawyer the other day asking if records were admissible in court like his google coordinates or sent emails could they use that or something along those lines, dont think its anything suspect but just a funny/ironic thing to be mentioning to LE when you were in an area the same as a missing woman but we do know a lot of times people insert themselves.

10/7

Latest one is of the woodcutter who stopped and spoke with her. Said he saw her car there noon in middle of the road and then when they were coming back down after 5pm and the car was still there with her in it him and his friend checked on her to see if she was ok. He said she said she was fine, just taking photos and that they just missed a beautiful sunset. He said it started to rain and so they left, mentioned it was the last of the hunting season so he thought maybe her husband was hunting and she had just been waiting in the car. When asked if he noticed tires he said no but that he thought he would have and when asked if she seemed coherent he said yes just a little eccentric.

10/12 *NEW* Bodycam Police Speak with Woodcutter Near Chelsea Grimm's Abandoned SUV Kaibab National Forest

So not too much more info from any of these either, at least that stood out to me as significant IMO but just thought I'd post in case someone wanted to see the car, the area and footage. If anyone notices something I missed as I didnt pay the closest attention feel free to point it out.

I just came across these on You Tube...there isnt a whole lot of much but it does show the bodycam from when LE was looking at her car at night. I know it was said she took some stuff with her or that that they knew was missing from the car but it looks like a significant amount of the items are no longer there compared to her IG reel when she did the pano and the passenger seat and entire back seat was filled with belongings...certainly enough missing for one person to carry IMO but hard to tell.

10/6

There is also another bodycam that shows LE is searching area and collecting some evidential photos. It appears some clothes are hanging from a tree so again not a lot but also gives you an idea of the terrain in the daylight.

10/7

This is the bodycam of LE speaking with a hunter who said he saw the clothes and thought it was weird to just be hanging on the tree and that it was Forever 21 size small checked pockets, says he heard blaring music for 10 mins and then it stopped and he figured it was some druggies. Then goes on to talk about cell phone reception and tracking and that he was talking to a lawyer the other day asking if records were admissible in court like his google coordinates or sent emails could they use that or something along those lines, dont think its anything suspect but just a funny/ironic thing to be mentioning to LE when you were in an area the same as a missing woman but we do know a lot of times people insert themselves.

10/7

Latest one is of the woodcutter who stopped and spoke with her. Said he saw her car there noon in middle of the road and then when they were coming back down after 5pm and the car was still there with her in it him and his friend checked on her to see if she was ok. He said she said she was fine, just taking photos and that they just missed a beautiful sunset. He said it started to rain and so they left, mentioned it was the last of the hunting season so he thought maybe her husband was hunting and she had just been waiting in the car. When asked if he noticed tires he said no but that he thought he would have and when asked if she seemed coherent he said yes just a little eccentric.

10/12 *NEW* Bodycam Police Speak with Woodcutter Near Chelsea Grimm's Abandoned SUV Kaibab National Forest

So not too much more info from any of these either, at least that stood out to me as significant IMO but just thought I'd post in case someone wanted to see the car, the area and footage. If anyone notices something I missed as I didnt pay the closest attention feel free to point it out.
Do we know what happened to her car?

10/6

10/7

10/7

Somewhere else a poster had said hunting season started in Oct, so I looked up the dates, see below. I also read that area was popular for hunting elk. Elk season doesn't have a very big window so I think it would draw hunters from all over. A hunter saw her vehicle on Sep 30th about a half mile from Martin Dam, but she wasn't with it. On a hunting site that was a recommended area for elk (looks like two ponds on the map.)

2023 Season Dates
Archery Deer Summer OTC / DrawAug 25 - Sept 14
Bull Elk Early ArcherySept 15 - 28
Bull Elk Early FirearmSept 29 - Oct 5

10/6

10/7

10/7

Thank you so much for finding and sharing those.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back