AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible scenario:

Sat or Sun. Dec. 19th or 20th Sitter comes in to babysit Gabriel...I lean heavily toward Saturday... EJ goes out for an initial meeting with prospective adoptive parents. Possibly met at their hotel, a restaurant, coffee shop etc. Then on to a flee market where she got a new ID and a new cell phone.

Wed. Dec. 23rd EJ takes Gabriel to a park (obviously known by both the potential adoptive parents and EJ, possibly near their hotel or in route from their hotel to EJ's) so the potential adoptive parents can meet Gabriel.

Sat. Dec. 26th or Sunday Dec. 27th...I lean heavily toward Saturday if they were traveling a significant distance since one would probably need to return to work on Monday and if they were flying they would probably want a day to just enjoy their new baby. Since no car seat was needed by the couple, I'm inclined to believe the flew and could have hoped an airport shuttle from the hotel they were staying in. Those things would be an immediate necessity, I would think.

One would hope that airport video and passengers would have been looked at by LE for both the 26th & 27th and that all video from nearby hotels within a 3 mile radius would have been looked at as well.

If indeed EJ did give her child to a couple to adopt him and LE believed that then I would think they would have searched every source of video available during that time frame, from hotels, to banks, to ATM's, restaurants, and airports. I wonder if they really believe the adoption story.

I don't know, the more I think about it, if you equate the park to Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando or Universal Studios - Orlando, you could regard that part of it as another copycat aspect of the KC case. That being said, if you leave that part of it out and suppose she stayed in her hotel room waiting for the "drop", it would make it more believable. Also, I would like to add that if LE is looking for videotape, they may want to check the local Walmart, Target, etc. stores in the area for anyone purchasing baby items during the recent hours after Gabriel's alleged transfer.

Possible scenario:

Sat or Sun. Dec. 19th or 20th Sitter comes in to babysit Gabriel...I lean heavily toward Saturday... EJ goes out for an initial meeting with prospective adoptive parents. Possibly met at their hotel, a restaurant, coffee shop etc. Then on to a flee market where she got a new ID and a new cell phone.

Wed. Dec. 23rd EJ takes Gabriel to a park (obviously known by both the potential adoptive parents and EJ, possibly near their hotel or in route from their hotel to EJ's) so the potential adoptive parents can meet Gabriel.

Sat. Dec. 26th or Sunday Dec. 27th...I lean heavily toward Saturday if they were traveling a significant distance since one would probably need to return to work on Monday and if they were flying they would probably want a day to just enjoy their new baby. Since no car seat was needed by the couple, I'm inclined to believe the flew and could have hoped an airport shuttle from the hotel they were staying in.

One would hope that airport video and passengers would have been looked at by LE for both the 26th & 27th and that all video from nearby hotels within a 3 mile radius would have been looked at as well.

If indeed EJ did give her child to a couple to adopt him and LE believed that then I would think they would have searched every source of video available during that time frame, from hotels, to banks, to ATM's, restaurants, and airports. I wonder if they really believe the adoption story.

Just a couple of corrections to your timeline momtective.

The sitter came on the 23rd at 11:45am for approx 2 hours. She was only contacted by phone on the 19th, 20th or 21st to set it up. It was pretty confusing on NG.

EJ said they had their own car seat as per TPS.

HTH

WOW. she changed her info section on her page to talk about gabriel but also to add that they own the largest colon hydrotherapy clinic in america.

Sorry BeanE :( I just smacked my hand for that.

I bet KC is sitting in jail being really jealous of Elizabeth's story. It's much better than hers was.

Today I guess I am an "underground sleuth"
WTH? Why does this underground word keep popping up?

I want to remind some that the more we continue to sleuth, even on facebook, websleuths or anywhere else, the more exposure Gabriel is getting. I was once told by one of my managers (as I work online) that controversy = traffic..
If asking these tough questions and calling some out on their statements in the media and online cause controversy that brings traffic to Gabriel, then I am all for it.

I am so tired of people complaining about me, me, me, when a child's life is at stake. Some need to learn to take the punches, take the questioning, and just do what is right for the sake of a child.

Sure was! It THINK it was NG, but I could be wrong. TPS proudly proclaimed that she had NO criminal record at all.

Another lie.

OH---and this, too---on her zoominfo page, she actually claims to be a doctor!!! (This info courtesy of a poster on another site)

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=1323821306

I need some boots

Trying to catch up but did you see this page from your link?

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/ReferencesView.aspx?PersonID=1323821306

*Tammi is also currently working on finishing her Masters of Science Degree in Naturopathic Medicine, to become a Doctor of Naturopathy.

AND
Very misleading IMO

'After 15 years experience in mainstream medicine, Tammi has switched gears into naturopathic medicine and homeopathic remedies.'

does anyone know if NG is new tonight because of the hoilday? Or if it is a re-run?

Possible scenario:

Sat. Dec. 26th or Sunday Dec. 27th...I lean heavily toward Saturday if they were traveling a significant distance since one would probably need to return to work on Monday and if they were flying they would probably want a day to just enjoy their new baby. Since no car seat was needed by the couple, I'm inclined to believe the flew and could have hoped an airport shuttle from the hotel they were staying in.

If indeed EJ did give her child to a couple to adopt him and LE believed that, then I would think they would have searched every source of video available during that time frame, from hotels, to banks, to ATM's, restaurants, and airports. I wonder if they really believe the adoption story.

I thought we had confirmed Eliz called the babysitter around Dec 20, and the actually babysitting was on Dec 23?

I know... everything changes every 5 minutes lol.

Possible scenario:

If indeed EJ did give her child to a couple to adopt him and LE believed that, then I would think they would have searched every source of video available during that time frame, from hotels, to banks, to ATM's, restaurants, and airports. I wonder if they really believe the adoption story.

BBM. I think that's a pretty good timeline momtective!!!
I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the bolded part. I disagree about Saturday the 19th. Do we know what time on the 18th EJ left Tempe with Gabe? The drive is about 14 hours WITHOUT stops. Gabe would need bottles on average every 3 hours, and diaper changes at least every 2 to 3 hours. I would think that would make the drive at least another two hours longer. (Of course, thats assuming she gave a damn what the baby needed and made those stops). We know the babysitter arrived at 11:45 AM. I wanted to throw in here that many hotels don't allow check-in until after noon (But it IS possible). With that said, I'm guessing that EJ was checked into the hotel for at least one night before the babysitter came. Supporting that theory, I think it would be more likely that EJ looked for and contacted the babysitter when she was already in SA, rather than in Tempe or on the road. I think it's more likely that the babysitter came on the 20th than the 19th. I actually lean more toward the 23rd for babysitter. But I think she herself said it was the 19th or 20th??? JMO, of course.

I don't know, the more I think about it, if you equate the park to Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando or Universal Studios - Orlando, you could regard that part of it as another copycat aspect of the KC case. That being said, if you leave that part of it out and suppose she stayed in her hotel room waiting for the "drop", it would make it more believable. Also, I would like to add that if LE is looking for videotape, they may want to check the local Walmart, Target, etc. stores in the area for anyone purchasing baby items during the recent hours after Gabriel's alleged transfer.

I get the feeling that Eliz is sitting back laughing her a@@ off.

Her message Kiss my a@@ message posted on 12/29 calling everyone suckahs.

BBM. I think that's a pretty good timeline momtective!!!
I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the bolded part. I disagree about Saturday the 19th. Do we know what time on the 18th EJ left Tempe with Gabe? The drive is about 14 hours WITHOUT stops. Gabe would need bottles on average every 3 hours, and diaper changes at least every 2 to 3 hours. I would think that would make the drive at least another two hours longer. (Of course, that assuming she gave a damn what the baby needed and made those stops). We know the babysitter arrived at 11:45 AM. I wanted to throw in here that many hotels don't allow check-in until after noon (But it IS possible). With that said, I'm guessing that EJ was checked into the hotel for at least one night before the babysitter came. Supporting that theory, I think it would be more likely that EJ looked for and contacted the babysitter when she was already in SA, rather than in Tempe or on the road. I think it's more likely that the babysitter came on the 20th than the 19th. I actually lean more toward the 23rd for babysitter. But I think she herself said it was the 19th or 20th??? JMO, of course.

Bear in mind that many hotels have "babysitting services" and have numbers on hand for reliable people. Also, I thought the babysitter gave the date as the 20th on the NG show. I could be wrong of course.

Just a couple of corrections to your timeline momtective.

The sitter came on the 23rd at 11:45am for approx 2 hours. She was only contacted by phone on the 19th, 20th or 21st to set it up. It was pretty confusing on NG.

EJ said they had their own car seat as per TPS.

HTH

Thanks for the correction Kamille and for the additions from other posters.

So with the adjustment she packed an awful lot into one day didn't she.

Sat or Sun. Dec. 19th or 20th EJ contacts sitter arranges for her to sit with Gabriel on the Wed. Dec, 23rd @ 11:00am

Mon. Dec. 21st unknown what EJ did, if she was out and about with Gabriel or just staying in the hotel room.

Tue. Dec. 22nd unknown what EJ did, if she was out and about with Gabriel or just staying in the hotel room.

Wed. Dec. 23rd Sitter arrives to watch Gabriel @ 11:45am...45min. late.EJ goes out for two hours, possibly to meet with prospective adoptive parents...returns around 1:45-2:00pm. Sometime during this day EJ takes Gabriel to a park (obviously known by both the potential adoptive parents and EJ, possibly near their hotel or in route from their hotel to EJ's) so the potential adoptive parents can meet Gabriel.

Thur. Dec. 24th unknown what EJ did, if she was out and about with Gabriel or just staying in the hotel room.

Fri Dec. 25th unknown what EJ did, if she was out and about with Gabriel or just staying in the hotel room.

Also, Elizabeth would have eaten whilst in SA, so is there video of her and Gabriel eating at a restaurant, Burger King, Taco bell, other fast food joint...any video of her at a grocery store, Walmart, or Target purchasing milk, snacks, etc.

If indeed EJ did give her child to a couple to adopt him and LE believed that then I would think they would have searched every source of video available during that time frame, from hotels, to banks, to ATM's, restaurants, and airports. Also suggested by another poster that the couple might have also shopped in the area for baby supplies.
I wonder if LE really believes the adoption story.

I have a question for you WS peeps with legal knowledge.....

If EJ did in fact do to GJ what she said in the text to LM, would she then be charged with murder in Tx?

I really want to hold out hope that she didn't do what she said she did but honestly, I'm not so sure anymore.

In an effort to get the story of missing baby Gabriel out to the public, I phoned my local abc affiliate and requested they run the story that aired this morning on Good Morning America. It is a fresh story and needs to get out to as many people as possible. Heck, I woke up just to hear the closing comments, so I missed what the content of the story was about.

Note that since today is a holiday, the main switchboard was closed. However, they left a number for a tip line which directed me directly to the news room.

My thought being, the more that know the plight of this baby, the likelyhood of recovery is increased. As we all know, media is our best friend in cases of missing children. If not given the air time, the case grows cold.

If all of our members would contact their local abc affiliate and request them to run all or a portion of this mornings GMA show, the better chances Gabriel has of coming home to his daddy.

Thank you all.

WOW. she changed her info section on her page to talk about gabriel but also to add that they own the largest colon hydrotherapy clinic in america.

Grandiosity.

Its predominate in Borderline Personality Disorders.

And, although it might be true, WHY OH WHY would you wait for a time like this and a venue like this to advertise that? Wasn't it "good enough" as it was? BPD never really feel good enough, therefore the grandiosity to inflate themselves.

If EJ did in fact do to GJ what she said in the text to LM, would she then be charged with murder in Tx?

I really want to hold out hope that she didn't do what she said she did but honestly, I'm not so sure anymore.

I would think Yes, since the crime would have occured in Texas ....

The answer is yes, Texas would most likely be the state which would have jurisdiction, since baby G was last seen alive in SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES