AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live, if you have 3 kids under 8, and you apply for subsidized/low income housing, you will get a 2 bedroom apartment regardless of gender. If there are both boys and girls, and one child is 8 or older, they give you a 3 bedroom unit. If you have 4 kids under 8, you will also get a 3 bedroom, due to space issues. I am peripherally acquainted with a mom of twelve year old boy twins. She applied for subsidized housing and got a 2 bedroom, since both kids are boys.

I guess it is not so much about incest as PRIVACY, to change clothing, etc.

When my stepdaughter came to live with us, the social worker came out to interview us and inspect our home. She said that one factor they had to consider was that she have her own room, since we had a 7 yr. old son. She told us that DFS does NOT usually approve of brothers and sisters sharing a room but they could bend the rules if necessary. I've talked to other people though who told me that it is not allowed after children reach a certain age. I have to believe that if the sexes had been reversed, and the older one was male with the younger one female, they would have definitely not approved them sharing a room. This is what I've been told by other families as well.

After seeing her parents on Today this morning, I just really don't think they did this. They look like they're falling apart. :( JMO

After seeing her parents on Today this morning, I just really don't think they did this. They look like they're falling apart. :( JMO

They both are in such pain and anquish.

Eachday they hope and pray Isa will come back to them safe and sound.

They are also hoping that whoever has Isa will soften their heart and bring her back home.

imo

SBM BBM

Thank you.

RE the portion of your post in bold... While they are the exception, the seriously disfuctional do exist. My thoughts and prayers are also with those who have experienced pain at their hands.

Yes, there are seriously dysfunctional people out there. Consider someone so dysfunctional that they would rape a child, does it matter whether it's a relative or just some stranger? The idea of being sexually aroused by a child is unthinkable but it does happen.
Wasn't there a case awhile back of a man raping an 8 month old baby?? Now, is that sick or what??!!
I also recall a case involving a 5 yr old girl being raped and the monster had the nerve to say that she was "coming on to him."
They use excuses. Maybe they were abused as a child, doesn't matter. They're still sick monsters, they do walk around among us, and we don't always know who they are. THAT is scary!!

ETA: Rape is not JUST about control, although that is a big part of it. It's also about sexual gratification. They (men) have to be aroused in order to attain the act. Whatever spurs that arousal could be many things, but sometimes it's a certain "type." For some that type happens to be very young children.

I thought mom looked like she wanted to throttle dad. JMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the rumors as to sleeping arrangements;

Is it possible that although Isa usually slept in her own room, she had recently been bunking with her brothers because there was a houseguest? (the uncle/cousin)

Which would make it even more unusual for Isa to be in her own room again the night she disappeared, since it appears the uncle/cousin slept there that night, too, because (?) he was at the house before 911 was even called.

So who DID put Isa to bed?

All of this is ASSUMING Isa did not usually sleep in her room, at least not lately. And ASSUMING that night it was unusual for Isa to be in her own room. And ASSUMING the uncle/cousin had been staying with the family and that he was the uncle that was at the home so early Sat. morning.

Just trying to flesh out some other possibilities. There isn't much to go on. All total speculation! MOO

Who put Isa to bed?

In what room?

Who slept at the house that night?

Was it unusual for Isa to sleep in her own room? Was she even actually in her room that night or was it staged?

Was JM staying there in recent weeks or just that night or did he even sleep there at all?

Was JM there Sat morning before the 911 call and if so, how did he get there so fast and why would he even have been called? Again, was he staying there?

The last I heard, and I do not think it has changed, LE will not comment on exactly who put her to bed, or who was in the house that night.

So did the parents pass the LDT or not ? Wonder why they wouldn't say ? Also noticed that LE says that they "may have " asked others to take a LTD too .... MOO

Yes, there are seriously dysfunctional people out there. Consider someone so dysfunctional that they would rape a child, does it matter whether it's a relative or just some stranger? The idea of being sexually aroused by a child is unthinkable but it does happen.
Wasn't there a case awhile back of a man raping an 8 month old baby?? Now, is that sick or what??!!
I also recall a case involving a 5 yr old girl being raped and the monster had the nerve to say that she was "coming on to him."
They use excuses. Maybe they were abused as a child, doesn't matter. They're still sick monsters, they do walk around among us, and we don't always know who they are. THAT is scary!!

ETA: Rape is not JUST about control, although that is a big part of it. It's also about sexual gratification. They (men) have to be aroused in order to attain the act. Whatever spurs that arousal could be many things, but sometimes it's a certain "type." For some that type happens to be very young children.

I just read the most sickening news article yesterday where a biological 'mother' was arrested for (raping) her 16 year old biological son. No telling how long she had been making him do this.

Yes, rape is rape, but to me the emotional hurt can sometimes be even deeper and harder to overcome if it was done by someone of trust that was supposed to protect and nurture but instead is gulity of doing grave harm.

IMO

I thought mom looked like she wanted to throttle dad. JMHO.

I thought I saw some tension too. Re-watching the video now. Here are my thoughts:

- Dad looks forced. Mom smiles, and even gives a little laugh when talking about Isabel - which is completely normal when grieving. Her mind can still see the good things, the funny things Isabel used to do.

- When dad is asked about the last time he saw Isabel, moms face very subtly goes from sad, to almost sad/angry. There seems to be the tiniest bit of anger.

- Dad: "She is, she IS so full of life" Almost like he was correcting himself, but he had nothing to correct.

- When asked about the scrutiny dads face goes completely blank - no emotion.

- When Ann asked dad about people suggesting his involvement, mom gets that hint of anger again. I almost expected her to shake her head, but she sits very still, deep breaths.

- Dads explanation for LE keeping them at bay was that they can't bring them false hope. That seemed so weird to me.

- When dad says he feels like they are wasting time with them, mom doesn't look angry. I would almost expect her to be angry if she thinks LE is wasting their time.

These are just my thoughts.

So wait, you already saw it, its not even on yet for another hour.

To me that sounds as if they are checking the family stories to see if they match, or asking them about household details to see what they say away from everyone else. Interesting!

For instance, if they see something broken, they might ask each member what they know about it. If they get three different stories or three identical stories it really makes a difference.

ITA. It makes total sense to me that they would bring the family in separately. If they brought everyone in at the same time, it would probably result in mostly just one person answering questions and it might change how they would answer the questions than if they were asked individually. By bringing them in alone, it eliminates biases or influences from other family members.

7 am Eastern. See previous page. Patty posted the links.

Oh Duh! It is early here excuse my silliness. Ok so I will still get to see it since the Today Show starts here in Tucson at 7 am right?

Is that right PATTY?

Thank God I've never been in such a sad situation but I would think exhibiting some tension is normal. Sometimes couples blame the other for what happened. The "you should have watched her" or "you should have done this" or that. The coulda, shoulda, woulda is a killer. Hopefully, with family support and their faith, they can overcome this together.

Sadly, many couples after a tragedy don't and drift apart. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member