AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I am being picky, but when we learned that Becky went to bed before Isa did, I assumed that meant more than a minute or two before. If they went to bed within minutes of each other, I'd say they went to bed at or around the same time. I had the impression Becky was sound asleep long before Isa was put to bed.

It sounds like it was shortly after Becky braided Isa's hair so her hair would already be ready for the ball game the following morning.

I think Sergio was still up because he asked her did she want anything to eat and she said 'no, she was tired.' So I think she went to bed within a few minutes of getting her hair braided by her mommy.

IMO

Haven't they been speaking to Mark Klass? Surely he would have explained that the family is always looked at first.

If I were innocent, I think that after two weeks of my child missing I'd be really concerned about them using their resources looking in the wrong places at the wrong people. If I were guilty I'd want them looking elsewhere too. :fence: It's hard to say right now what to make of it.

Haven't they been speaking to Mark Klass? Surely he would have explained that the family is always looked at first.

They did say they knew the family has to be ruled out by LE and are the first to be looked at and they understand that.

But I dont think they expected all the internet speculations to run rampant. When Pauli went missing Marc didnt have to deal with a lot of that like it has become today.

Maybe Mark Lunsford would have been the better one to prepare them for that since he and his parents had to endure it until Jessica was found and Couey arrested.

IMO

It's sometimes amazing to see just how very different people view the exact same video, interview, footage, etc.. And I suppose many of those views are derived from personal life experiences.. IMO I believe sometimes those personal life experiences are projected onto the situation that may/may not be true of the specific situation at hand.. I attempt to keep all options open especially when there are no facts pointing in any direction as far as public knowledge.. And as far as giving an opinion of the parents interview IMO the best that can be done is purely give an opinion of what we each feel that we see as far as mannerisms, actions, reactions, and the statements that they make.. But in the end it really is nothing but our personal opinions..

I personally believe that these parents are in no way involved and my opinion is that there was nothing negative, hinky, abnormal about the short interview from this morning.. IMO I saw no animosity toward each other and while I still believe that there quite likely is some disconnect between husband and wife I do not believe it has any bearing whatsoever on either in any way being involved in their daughters disappearance.. Moo is that the husband/wife disconnect is not new and has been that way long before Isa's disappearance.. IMO Sergio is a very emotional, dramatic, charismatic person(he's likely a very gifted entertainer on a performance stage such as the opera).. IMO I believe the overly dramatic appearance that we see is just exactly who/what Sergio is.. That it is not an act in the least and certainly is not indicative of his being involved in harming Isa.. I believe the memory that he shared of Isa was extremely true and accurate and could see that he was recalling that last moment in time that he saw his little Isa's sleepy eyes before going to bed that night..

IMO I truly believe neither of these parents are in any way involved and I believe they are very desperate as would be expected.. Sadly I believe that it likely will be someone very well known to them that is responsible and I know that will only add more pain and confusion to this already traumatic and tragic time.. My prayers are very much for all of Isa's loved ones right now as well as just like Becky said, praying that investigators get that break they need to solve this case.. My heart hurts for them in knowing that it's very likely they'll never get to hold, kiss, or look into the eyes of their beautiful, baby girl, Isabel.. It's very very heart wrenching..

All jmo..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

:seeya:

Putting my :twocents: in fwiw ...

JMO, but it matters a great deal ... no telling what could have happened, or WHO she came into contact with, 24-48 Hours BEFORE she was reported missing that may be critical info to the investigation, and/or info that may have CAUSED or LED UP TO her "disappearance" ...

:waitasec: I remember this from one of the shows on the ID Channel that goes something like this:

Every detail is important regarding the 48 Hours just BEFORE a person goes missing ...

:moo:

I think you are right and that is why LE is wanting anyone that took videos at the ballpark to bring their video into LE.

Ballparks are the perfect place for a predator to blend in and be around young children without raising a red flag.

IMO

It's sometimes amazing to see just how very different people view the exact same video, interview, footage, etc.. And I suppose many of those views are derived from personal life experiences.. IMO I believe sometimes those personal life experiences are projected onto the situation that may/may not be true of the specific situation at hand.. I attempt to keep all options open especially when there are no facts pointing in any direction as far as public knowledge.. And as far as giving an opinion of the parents interview IMO the best that can be done is purely give an opinion of what we each feel that we see as far as mannerisms, actions, reactions, and the statements that they make.. But in the end it really is nothing but our personal opinions..

I personally believe that these parents are in no way involved and my opinion is that there was nothing negative, hinky, abnormal about the short interview from this morning.. IMO I saw no animosity toward each other and while I still believe that there quite likely is some disconnect between husband and wife I do not believe it has any bearing whatsoever on either in any way being involved in their daughters disappearance.. Moo is that the husband/wife disconnect is not new and has been that way long before Isa's disappearance.. IMO Sergio is a very emotional, dramatic, charismatic person(he's likely a very gifted entertainer on a performance stage such as the opera).. IMO I believe the overly dramatic appearance that we see is just exactly who/what Sergio is.. That it is not an act in the least and certainly is not indicative of his being involved in harming Isa.. I believe the memory that he shared of Isa was extremely true and accurate and could see that he was recalling that last moment in time that he saw his little Isa's sleepy eyes before going to bed that night..

IMO I truly believe neither of these parents are in any way involved and I believe they are very desperate as would be expected.. Sadly I believe that it likely will be someone very well known to them that is responsible and I know that will only add more pain and confusion to this already traumatic and tragic time.. My prayers are very much for all of Isa's loved ones right now as well as just like Becky said, praying that investigators get that break they need to solve this case.. My heart hurts for them in knowing that it's very likely they'll never get to hold, kiss, or look into the eyes of their beautiful, baby girl, Isabel.. It's very very heart wrenching..

All jmo..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I need a post of the day icon!

I totally agree with everything you have posted, SO.

I am praying just like Isa's family requested. I am praying for them, Isa, and for LE to get the break they desperately need in this case.

IMO

So a question for those who were wanting the parents to do an interview, since I missed most of it IN YOUR OPINION DID THEY PASS THE SMELL TEST or what?

Secondly, what has become of the MALE COUSIN any news on that and did JM turn out to be this MALE COUSIN as opposed to the UNCLE, so we know yet?

So a question for those who were wanting the parents to do an interview, since I missed most of it IN YOUR OPINION DID THEY PASS THE SMELL TEST or what?

Secondly, what has become of the MALE COUSIN any news on that and did JM turn out to be this MALE COUSIN as opposed to the UNCLE, so we know yet?

In my opinion, nothing stinks as far as BC and SC are concerned.

No new news (afaik) regarding the uncle-cousin.

Presser (supposedly) in 15 minutes.

If one of my kids was missing, my wacky, ocd, nutty self would raise flags to y'all for sure. I talk way too much and have a dramatic flair...my pink hair and tattoos would make everyone suspicious as well.

These poor parents are damned either way. JMO

In my opinion they both passed with flying colors.

I havent heard a word about the cousin/uncle but it seems like if he was in the home that night LE would have also asked him to return to the home yesterday like they did the others.

The media got shots of everyone entering the home and the cousin/uncle wasnt one of the family members who was brought back.

IMO

I didn't particularly care if the parents did an interview - I didn't feel it was absolutely necessary, but I'm still up here on the fence. I feel the same about them that I did with the previous interview, that they are hurt and frustrated, but I didn't get any overwhelming sense of guilt.

I tend not to go by my gut though. With these things, I try to stick to the known facts. Right now, known facts are in short supply, so I'll be sitting up here on the fence. :fence:

I very much wanted them to do an interview, but for me, personally, not so I could gauge their reactions but because I think it is in Isabel's best interest. So I am very pleased with their decision to do the Today show. And since they did, Isabel's story has showed up on People.com, which is a great example of why I wanted them to do an interview- for the exposure! It seems to have worked, imo.

I really, really want to believe the parents are innocent. I don't want another child dying at the hands of the people supposed to be protecting them, and if a stranger took Isabel then there is still a chance she is alive.

That being said, the main thing that throws up flags for me is how the family said LE was focusing on them. It made it seem to me that LE really is focusing on them a little more than is routine. They really didn't talk about any sort of parallel investigating going on (and all I have to go on is what hey say/don't say). Also, there was no real denial, by either of them. That doesn't necessarily throw up flags, but it is interesting.

I don't have an issue with her going on her own either. What bothers me is LE saying family put her to bed. Her parents didn't put her to bed so who is the family that LE is talking about??

I think LE saying family put her to bed is a figure of speech and not to be taken literally. My 6 yo granddaughter, who lives with us, goes to bed on her own when it's time (she often has to be reminded).

In my opinion they both passed with flying colors.

I havent heard a word about the cousin/uncle but it seems like if he was in the home that night LE would have also asked him to return to the home yesterday like they did the others.

The media got shots of everyone entering the home and the cousin/uncle wasnt one of the family members who was brought back.

IMO

BBM.
Maybe they did ask him (or others) but he declined or made and excuse not to, or had another reason not to...prior engagement, work, etc....
Maybe they asked him and he said yes and they are going to do it later today or tomorrow? Can't say either way at this point, can we?

Maybe we as grandparents and parents should check the child's bedroom, especially for those young ones who go off to bed on their own! There are just too many freaks in this world now!

Transcript from the Today Show

AC: you know, there is no easy way to ask this question, but because this is your first live television interview, sergio , let me ask you this question. what do you want to say about questions about whether you had anything to do with your daughter's disappearance?

SC: gosh. i wish i knew where to begin. we are so frustrated to try to understand why this is happening, why this had to happen, why isabel had to be targeted. we just don't understand that. and to whomever did this, please, look at her. look at her. she's beautiful. she doesn't deserve this. she deserves to be home. she deserves to be home in her room playing with her brothers and just loving life the way she does. this is -- there's so many things that are just so frustrating and so difficult to deal with.

you --

we just want her home. we just want her home

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47277...ng-tucson-girls-parents-say-theyre-desperate/

:seeya: We can agree that we disagree ... :truce:

:please: But we do agree that we want Isabel found !

My responses are in red to give a "better explanation" and of course, all are JMO and MOO :

It is perfectly fine if LE asks Sergio that question a thousand times a day if they want to but Serigo is not on trial by the media or the public. He owes no one an explanation but LE and he is coopertating fully with them per LE.

BBM: He is not on trial -- yet ... and as of this date, LE has NOT officially ruled anyone out ...

He is doing exactly what Marc did. He took a poly very early on and so did Becky. He is cooperating fully with LE and so is she. Marc has never said that family members have to prove their innocence to the media or the public at large.

BBM: BUT -- we do NOT know IF he and Becky PASSED the poly ... LE is not giving out that info ... JMO but I wish LE would ... it would END a lot of speculation ...

With respect as to whether he has to prove his "innocence" to the media or public, proving their "innocence" would be helpful since people have volunteered their time, energy and donations to help find Isabel, and the Celis are getting national and local media coverage ...

And speaking of Marc, why hasn't the family brought in Marc and his fine organization, or another search organization ? After cooperating with LE, Marc is the first person that a parent of a missing child should be "running to" for help !

There is no evidence that this family is impeding this investigation.
I dont know where you are getting that something is not adding up? This is certainly not the first case that has hit a dead end where LE is not finding anything that points them to a suspect.

BBM: The "something is not adding up" is My Opinion -- AND -- I think it was very IMPORTANT that yesterday, 4 LE Detectives brought the family members into the home SEPARATELY and interviewed them again IN the home ...

IMO, this is "adding up" to "something happened in the home" ... and this was NOT a "stranger abduction" ...

LE has NOT said that the case has hit a dead end ... they are moving forward, BUT the investigation took a step BACK when they showed up at the home yesterday ...

There is a reason they went back to the home to re-interview the family there ... and it was not to get "personal belongings" ... the home has been released back to the Celis family ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members