AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i47.tinypic.com/j5ikh5.jpg

Here's the timeline of calls to RC and LE arrival. Love this PDF link, btw.

RC left for work 6:47 (said she didn't check on Isa)
SC woke up at. 7:13
SC got up at....7:54 (said he got up to check on Isa)
SC called RC.....8:05
Dispatched at 8:14
unit onscene 8:20

Would it be fair to assume that RC would have been awake and out of bed at 6:28am if she left for work at 6:47am?

6:28am is when the neighbour heard the male voices and dog barking.

Chiming in because the OT chatter was too much my pet peeve to pass up...
everybody is ethnic! That word is so misused and abused. When people use it, what I understand that they want to say is "belonging to a minority group". That is not what it actually means, JQ defined it for us, but that is the common misuse of it.
and same with the person who pointed out the "African American" usage... Dark skinned Cubans and Dominicans of AfroCaribe heritage are commonly mistakenly called African American, and one of my close friends is a self described "black man from Germany" and is quick to tell you he is not African OR American.

I wish that when people want to say "not caucasian American", they would just say that, and not use words like "ethnic" and "urban"... #petpeeve
rant over, sorry

I just wish that someone would just have a nervous breakdown and spill the beans from knowing what happened. Whoever knows what happened here, whoever is responsible... Unless they are some sort of Psychopathic person.. should eventually snap from holding it in and start feeling remorse or something. And if its just a dog and pony show to get money, I sure hope that the truth comes out and this child is safe and sound. AND just to add on to this.... if there was some sort of coverup or pony show here, I could only hope and pray that whoever ends up being this child and the other childrens foster parents do a better job and taking care of these kids.

That is so interesting that on 4/24 they got a warrant for Uncle RR's truck to be searched and towed to police evidence. I wonder if it was seen in a recording. LE went around 10pm that night with warrant. Supervisors prohibited them from contacting owners HR and RR for the keys. HR and RR came and asked them why and gave keys. There is something that caused them to take this truck and photograph RR's phone of texts, log calls and contact numbers, so interesting. Was he the uncle outside at 8am with SC in the digital recording? Wasn't it RR's gf or wife washing dishes when they were made to leave out of the house?

http://i48.tinypic.com/jg01op.jpg

Over the electric box, down onto the the other utility box, onto the backyard, then what? Really. Either the doors weren't locked, someone had a key (the guest that stayed for a few months), or this was a totally inside, and I do mean INSIDE job.

I am agreeing with you, in case it didn't read that way! (Sometimes I suck at posting with clarity!) See: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

So exactly - they had a key or they never got in cause they were already in. And with the dust AZ is known for; and the fact that other prints in a location more susceptible to wind than the ground (the electric box) remained this means they left out an entrance other than the window that has been possibly staged to look like the entry/exit point.

Here you go!

219uoo3.png

And

zmb6vq.png

all from page 33-34 packet #5

I did think it necessary to block out the fictional name or PAY phone number of the fake tipster on the alleged loan.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563536/pdf-celis-5-allegations-of-owed-money-evidence-from-home

thanks! i missed that much appreciated..

That is so interesting that on 4/24 they got a warrant for Uncle RR's truck to be searched and towed to police evidence. I wonder if it was seen in a recording. LE went around 10pm that night with warrant. Supervisors prohibited them from contacting owners HR and RR for the keys. HR and RR came and asked them why and gave keys. There is something that caused them to take this truck and photograph RR's phone of texts, log calls and contact numbers, so interesting. Was he the uncle outside at 8am with SC in the digital recording?

http://i48.tinypic.com/jg01op.jpg

Didn't the business across the street have cameras pointing at the gap between the Celis' house and the neighbours.

I think I read a link earlier from a worker/owner of that business that said a lot of vehicles was on the footage?

Unless there is something I missed, I don't think a knife or towel with blood on it on a truck means anything. A pocket knife can easily fall out of a mans pocket and end up behind the seat and if a man working on his truck cuts his hand and uses an old towel that was in the truck to clean up. Was there more to it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just wish that someone would just have a nervous breakdown and spill the beans from knowing what happened. Whoever knows what happened here, whoever is responsible... Unless they are some sort of Psychopathic person.. should eventually snap from holding it in and start feeling remorse or something. And if its just a dog and pony show to get money, I sure hope that the truth comes out and this child is safe and sound. AND just to add on to this.... if there was some sort of coverup or pony show here, I could only hope and pray that whoever ends up being this child and the other childrens foster parents do a better job and taking care of these kids.

It might not be the "nicest" thing to do , but I pray for the same thing!! Sadly, I have been praying for EIGHT months for the Aliayah Lunsfords sorry arse parents to search for their missing little girl and it hasn't helped. So I'm not sure these parents will ever crack :(.

Unless there is something I missed, I don't think a knife or towel with blood on it on a truck means anything. A pocket knife can easily fall out of a mans pocket and end up behind the seat and if a man working on his truck cuts his hand and uses an old towel that was in the truck to clean up. Was there more to it?

Nothing more that we know of, and the pocket knife was located in a pocket in the side door panel, the towl was behind the driver seat. The towel came up false positive for blood.

Didn't the business across the street have cameras pointing at the gap between the Celis' house and the neighbours.

I think I read a link earlier from a worker/owner of that business that said a lot of vehicles was on the footage?

Yes, they do, Mr. Moore, LE has the digital recording.

Somehow, I think I would need two hands to count the missing cases in the last few years that the family has been suspected, yet they haven't broken down & spilled. Maybe there is nothing to spill, but these cases have caused huge suspicion of a family member: the Horman case, Haleigh Dunn, Haleigh Cummings, Joshua Davis, Aliayah Lunsford, Ayla Reynold, Lisa Irwin, Sky Metalwala & I know I am missing some.

Don't we wish someone would spill, so these cases were solved. In some cases I blame the lawyers for getting involved; I think Lisa's parent(s) may have spilled had a high profile lawyer not have "jumped" into the case & took over. I am really loosing faith in these kinds of cases as it doesn't seem to be about getting to the truth anymore IF family is involved. I am not sure what to make of this case yet, but I am not liking timeline issues, we know from some of the cases above it raises huge red flags. :banghead:

So no one can help me out with a mapping of where the dog hits were? I know that I read they were south of the Celis home, across the alley toward the front of the home behind theirs, the down the other alley roadway south, toward Cooper to the right. The only problem I'm having with that, is that Cooper isn't right there, there is a huge parking lot there, then if you continue on there, then it turns into Cooper.

PROF, where are ya????? I need a map.

I am extremely curious as to what is on that tape. Mr. Moore danced around the topic with Nancy Grace, not telling us much. He did say the tape was in infrared and was very sophisticated technologically. I think there may be a lot of incriminating evidence on that tape.

Chiming in because the OT chatter was too much my pet peeve to pass up...
everybody is ethnic! That word is so misused and abused. When people use it, what I understand that they want to say is "belonging to a minority group". That is not what it actually means, JQ defined it for us, but that is the common misuse of it.
and same with the person who pointed out the "African American" usage... Dark skinned Cubans and Dominicans of AfroCaribe heritage are commonly mistakenly called African American, and one of my close friends is a self described "black man from Germany" and is quick to tell you he is not African OR American.

I wish that when people want to say "not caucasian American", they would just say that, and not use words like "ethnic" and "urban"... #petpeeve
rant over, sorry

Snort...this conversation made me laugh because a couple months ago, a pretentious dude I work with told me that he enjoyed "ethnic food," whatever that might be. It was in response to a conversation he overheard in which I was telling my friend about my adventures in the Asian supermarket. :rolleyes:

I would bet the woman doing dishes would NOT have gone in to clean ICs room to help, At the time seeing the bedroom as a crime scene but not the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member