AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesn't explain how she supposedly heard two men speaking normally over her dogs and the Celis dogs going nuts. It's the two together that makes her not seem credible. IMO.
There's a dog on my street that every dog seems to hate. When his family walks him (all hours of the day or night), my dog barks, the others around us bark and bark and bark. Yet I can still hear their teenaged daughter on her cell phone talking normally during the ruckus when she's the one out walking the dog. It's saved me more than one walk to the window to see what's up. I hear her talking, I tell my dog "it's just Fido, stop barking at him," and go about what I'm otherwise doing.

If your kids played on one of these teams....would you want the info posted here? Just sayin'.

She is staying in a guest house right? If she is a guest, then maybe her cell phone is set for a different time zone?

I believe she said that it is her mother's house and she lives in the guest house.

Found this

http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/

where Isabel's team, and then her brother's team each have a game. The juniors team of her eldest brother also will be joining us.

so looks like Freedom Park is likely where she played her games

this missing poster states:

"There is no information available regarding what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance"

yet other posters list the blue basketball shorts...and, LE has never publically stated what she was wearing.

anyone else find that interesting?

That could be why the adults have to stay longer, they are teens. ;) Also, if he's a coach he may also stay until everyone is picked up, not all the parents stay for the games.
That makes more sense...in terms of time spent, if Isabel stayed with him and went home with him. As somebody upthread speculated, they may have used two vehicles. TY TY TY

If your kids played on one of these teams....would you want the info posted here? Just sayin'.

I'm not a mod, but I personally think it should be okay to post information regarding PAST games, but not future ones.

I'm not a mod, but I personally think it should be okay to post information regarding PAST games, but not future ones.

And I'm not a mod either......but we don't know what kind of fruit cake may be out there, and posting any thing about these kids schedules or how to find them kinda bugs me.

If she went missing on Friday the 20th, then wouldn't we be looking for her brother's game on THURSDAY the 19th? They said she was at the ballpark the night before, correct?

She went missing after the ball game on the night of the 20th, morning of the 21st. It was after the game on the 20th.

Aren't the game schedules being found online?
What would be the difference if the info is found here or where it is being retrieved from currently? Just asking...either way it is online and not password protected, right?

Whew! Catching up with these fast moving threads is quite a job!

I just have to comment about the parents demeanor at the PC. It had been several days since little Isa had been discovered missing, yet they both seemed as if they had just then heard horrifying news. It is almost as if they were in deep mourning rather than being strong so as to get their message out to whomever may have taken Isa. I'm sorry, but I honestly believe the parents know something.

I know when I saw Debra Bradley (baby Lisa's Mom) crying so dramatically in her first PC, I thought and even posted that I felt she was so upset because she already knew baby Lisa was dead. It seemed as if she were mourning as well as guilty. Again, I'm sorry, but little Isa's parents strike me the same way.

It might be that one of the parents know what happened, one of the boys may be responsible, or the uncle. I believe LE cannot get past the family, and maybe the FBI cannot either. I think maybe that maybe fingerprints and evidence may show that there was no one other than the family in the home when the kidnapping supposedly happened. What if only a family member's fingerprints were found on the window screen? There should have been footprints there at that window. Those could certainly be matched to any shoes belonging to the family.

IDK. Maybe I am being overly suspicious, but something is just not right here. Believe me, I really hope and sincerely pray that this family is completely innocent of any wrongdoing.

I do wish I didn't feel the way I do! I respect everyones opinion and hope I am so very wrong in mine!

I have a feeling something is about to happen in this case. GB beautiful little Isa.

MOO

this missing poster states:

"There is no information available regarding what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance"

yet other posters list the blue basketball shorts...and, LE has never publically stated what she was wearing.

anyone else find that interesting?

Yep... I don't know why, but LE has not been clear about who actually put Isabel to bed. I don't recall reading about who was the last person to see her that night.Only that she went to bed around 11pm ? Actually, it is not known if her mom was also at the baseball game. Or if her mom was in the house that night ? MOO

And I'm not a mod either......but we don't know what kind of fruit cake may be out there, and posting any thing about these kids schedules or how to find them kinda bugs me.

I don't understand why it matters to this case about the schedule. I'm new here and may be missing something though.

What would be the difference if the info is found here or where it is being retrieved from currently? Just asking...either way it is online and not password protected, right?

Yes they are and they play at the same field everytime, so it isn't hard for someone to just go to the field every night if they are wanting to find the teams.

Since the schedules are online already for past and future games, I see no problem with it. This is 2012, after all, if you don't want information that possibly concerns your child to be online, move to a mud hut, LOL.

I don't understand why it matters to this case about the schedule. I'm new here and may be missing something though.

We were trying to figure out for sure if they were at Freedom Park on the 20th, the night that she was put in bed and found missing the next morning.

This site has wayyyyyyyy more traffic than a youth association site. And in a way posting what teams her brothers play on is sleuthing a minor. If my daughter had vanished and then I found peeps posting my sons info....I would be upset. That's jmo....others may be ok with it.

Well, with all the talk in the presser about video from the park, there were questions as to which park they were at the night of her disappearance. There were also questions as to whether or not that park was one that was searched yesterday.

And personally I wanted to double check that there were in fact games when the family said there were. (I realize LE would know that, but they aren't telling us much!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb