AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I admit that I quickly scanned the posts trying to catch up somewhat since I havent been on line all day and I am thoroughly confused.

I guess I missed some major news. Uggh havent been able to watch tv today either.

But what is this about Isa being left at the ball field by her daddy? Did LE say that in one of their PCs today?

And where did the information come from that Isa was abused?

Also where was it said they drove two vehicles to the ballpark?

Did someone come forth and say they saw the daddy drive away without Isa because I do remember that people saw her there. How has it be determined who she rode home with?

Thanks guys..........I know I should just go back and read all the posts but I am exhausted from remodeling my neighbor's kitchen all day.

IMO

Speculation that grew legs, all of it.

Ok, I admit that I quickly scanned the posts trying to catch up somewhat since I havent been on line all day and I am thoroughly confused.

I guess I missed some major news. Uggh havent been able to watch tv today either.

But what is this about Isa being left at the ball field by her daddy? Did LE say that in one of their PCs today?

Did someone come forth and say they saw the daddy drive away without Isa because I do remember that people saw her there. How has it be determined who she rode home with?

Thanks guys..........I know I should just go back and read all the posts but I am exhausted from remodeling my neighbor's kitchen all day.

IMO

It was all speculatory posts...no major news today really.

BBM

So LE was asked about that again today in one of the PCs? Or is that the statement LE made when the case first happened when they didnt know ?

tia

Still going off the initial statement. I don't know if they've repeated it, but they haven't retracted or revised it, either, so it's still an LE statement, as far as I'm concerned.

:floorlaugh: Might need that huh

See and I thought I was getting closer to perfect :rocker:

LOL! I think this is the best Google map I have seen so early on a case, so in my mind you do ROCK!

IMO

Speculation, sorry to say! At this morning's presser, LE asked for any footage people may have from the ballpark that night...which led to a snowball effect here of people speculating what they were looking for. One thought was that they wanted to see if Isabel ever left the park...which led to the speculation that she was left there, accidentally or otherwise.

There is no indication of how many cars the family took that night nor any witnesses saying daddy drove off alone.

Speculation that grew legs, all of it.

You are kidding, right?

If not, thanks for letting me know. I saw several pages commenting on all of those things so I thought I had missed some earth shattering facts.

At least now I wont have to go back and try to read to catch up on the news.:)

imo

I'm way behind but just wanted to throw this out there. I believe one of the reasons LE want photos, videos taken at the ballpark on the night of Isabel's disappearance can be for many reasons. Here are just a few off the top of my head.

1) to cooborate the parents statements that they were all there that night including Isabel. Also to confirm what Isabel was wearing the last time anyone saw her.

2) to see if anyone looked suspicious or other suspicious circumstances.

3) to see who Isabel may have been "hanging out" with. Was she sitting with her mom all night or was she playing with friends. If so, where?

Still going off the initial statement. I don't know if they've repeated it, but they haven't retracted or revised it, either, so it's still an LE statement, as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks. Has the reporters asked follow up questions about that?

I dont think I have seen it mentioned since the case was first breaking.

Personally, I dont even think this couple has any custody issues or even marital problems.

IMO

You are kidding, right?

If not, thanks for letting me know. I saw several pages commenting on all of those things so I thought I had missed some earth shattering facts.

At least now I wont have to go back and try to read to catch up on the news.:)

imo

No major news. LE gave a list of parks they searched and also requested people come forward if they took pictures or videos at the ballpark Isabel was at with her parents that night.

This was an earlier presser. I don't know if there was another one after that.

In Leiby Kletzky's case, Leiby was seen on surveillance tape talking to Levi Aaron and getting into his car and that's what cracked the case.

It doesn't look like Moore's cameras captured any aspect of Isabel's abduction and it's a bombfizzle.

I agree. Unfortunately, I don't think the camera captured anything of value in this case. :sigh:

I'm way behind but just wanted to throw this out there. I believe one of the reasons LE want photos, videos taken at the ballpark on the night of Isabel's disappearance can be for many reasons. Here are just a few off the top of my head.

1) to cooborate the parents statements that they were all there that night including Isabel. Also to confirm what Isabel was wearing the last time anyone saw her.

2) to see if anyone looked suspicious or other suspicious circumstances.

3) to see who Isabel may have been "hanging out" with. Was she sitting with her mom all night or was she playing with friends. If so, where?

I think it is 2) and 3) and not 1).

They have already talked to witnesses that were there when the family was at the ballpark that evening. That has already been established, imo.

But as I have mentioned before a ballpark where younsters play ball is a perfect place for a pedophile to blend in. Families always bring their younger children with them to the ballpark to watch their older siblings.

I think they are wanting to see who was there in the bleechers that night and who may have been paying attention to Isa and if they tried to talk to her.

IMO

IMO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/ LOL

We were speculating wildly, and someone even warned that some one was going to come along and think it was factual. ERASE your brain.

My 19 yr old daughter and 3 of her friends just drove to Tucson to visit their friends at school. [ ASU?] Anyway, I made the mistake of looking at the scanner forum just now and it is freaking me out. :eek::eek::what::what:

Katy-see my message to you in the scanner forum

Someone needs to challeng NG on her statements..."we learned" i.e.
Learned where?

Now she has parents "in hiding"
Also claiming more "eyewitnesses"

Can't hardly wait...

Nancy Grace reporting there is footage of the back alley the night Isa disappeared. She will be talking to the owner of that store to find out what the footage reveals. I bet that it will be nothing.

I think it is 2) and 3) and not 1).

They have already talked to witnesses that were there when the family was at the ballpark that evening. That has already been established, imo.

But as I have mentioned before a ballpark where younsters play ball is a perfect place for a pedophile to blend in. Families always bring their younger children with them to the ballpark to watch their older siblings.

I think they are wanting to see who was there in the bleechers that night and who may have been paying attention to Isa and if they tried to talk to her.

IMO

Who were the witnesses? TIA

Do we know who actually made the 911 call ? Are such calls made public in Arizona ? TIA...

Here is a source from Saturday with the police statement on custody

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...-missing-girl/

The working-class neighborhood of single-family homes is sandwiched between a large shopping mall to the east and business and a Catholic school to the west.

Both parents live in the home, so police did not think a child custody dispute was involved.

"Because of the possibly existing that this child could have been abducted we're treating it as if it's that significant," Hawke said Saturday afternoon. "We don't want to be caught behind the ball by not exploring that possibility. So because of that we literally, all hands on deck, every available resource has been called."

Hawke says at least 75 law enforcement officers were involved, possibly as many as 100, as more resources continue to arrive to help in the search and investigate the disappearance"

Someone needs to challeng NG on her statements..."we learned" i.e.
Learned where?

Now she has parents "in hiding"
Also claiming more "eyewitnesses"

Can't hardly wait...

Oh good, you're watching so I don't have to. Keep me posted. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors