Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does LE do toxicology tests as a matter of course even when they know the cod?

I believe they would, and IMO this could reveal something important.

I hope they expedite the results.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So 11:04PM she left and the phone call informing Bella couldn't be found came less than an hour later. A full hour later would be 12:04AM. Walmart is less than a mile away, literally around a 5 minute drive back to the home. Why did it take Tania Ralphy until 1:18AM to dial 911?

Is it a stretch to assume the cousin went to Walmart with them? If so, then they all possibly left around 11:04. That would coincide with original reports that the parents and other adults left to go to Walmart around 11:30. However, 11:04 is closer to 11:00, not 11:30, so how was the 11:30 able to be given as an approximate time for them leaving for Walmart?

I thought it was 11:30 that the 10 year old sibling called them to say Bella and JR were missing according to LE.

Does LE do toxicology tests as a matter of course even when they know the cod?
Toxicology screens are a routine part of an autopsy. So, the answer is yes, the ME normally orders a tox screen. Results often take several weeks, even months.

They would have to track him down first, then some time would be spent on questioning...if he was detained, rather than there voluntarily, they can keep him for as long as it takes to figure out if he is involved in the crime he is detained for, so if a Walmart employee said he shoplifted, and it took a while to review the tapes, they could keep him for a while. I'll bet he was at the station from the time they located him until he was charged. JMO, of course.

He had access to facebook in between the first detainment and the arrest and claimed he was cleared so I don't think he was with them the whole time.

My mind keeps rolling back to the post by the poster who tried to do a loose timeline of the events of that night. Coming to the conclusion that they all left the house about the same time. I'm still processing what that could mean.

I mean, I do have to ask myself why it took two of them to go to Wal-Mart to go get snacks (ahem) for the kids lunches the next day. That late at night, on a school night, with kids that needs to be bathed and in bed, why didn't one of them run up to Wal-Mart for what they needed? When I had little kids and they dropped a bomb on me that I needed 2 dozen cupcakes by the next morning, one of us stayed home with the kids while the other went to the store to buy the ingredients for said cupcakes. So both Tania and Ralphy at WM doesn't make sense to start with.

Now, you add the time that Tania's cousin said she got the call that Bella was missing, when she left a little after 11pm and got that call an hour later, that's midnight. That would mean that JJR had to have had Bella almost immediately after the cousin and her daughter left the house. By Tania's ever moving timeline, they were still at the house.

So were they all at the house at the same time, then all left at the same time???

Yeh, I agree, something huge is missing here. There is more to the story and the liars are protecting their own butts. IMO. Still waiting for more arrests, especially now that they funeral is over. LE has to be watching them like a hawk, just waiting for the right moment. Hopefully.

Allegedly the police report says all the adults left at the same time.

Police learned that Monday night, the girl's mother, her husband, her mother-in-law, four of her friends, including Rector, and three children, including Isabella, where at the home. The girl's mother left Isabella and her 10-year-old child with her mother-in-law and Rector while she and the others went to Walmart, according to the police report.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/26431567/pd-suspect-in-death-of-bullhead-city-girl-was-family-friend

What if the Wal-Mart parking lot is where they go to ... buy and sell things that can't be bought in Wal-Mart? Or what if it was a run to buy or sell things elsewhere, with a run into Wal-Mart before or after?

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news/local/community-watch/article_bd21fde4-7f80-5b84-a92c-d98faca8b257.html
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2008 12:00 am
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, BULLHEAD CITY - Justin James Rector, 20, was arrested Tuesday evening on suspicion of assault by domestic violence after allegedly choking his live-in girlfriend and attempting to lock her in the closet at a residence in the 1700 block of Arriba Drive. He was taken to the Mohave County Jail.
So being all are still involved in each other's lives this would be no surprise to anyone, it wasn't dogs, it was actually a gf. Thank you for finding that, btw.

Apparently things do happen in Wal-Mart parking lots besides parking and runaway carts!

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/...b-Bust-At-Wal-Mart-Parking-Lot-260346621.html

After searching the vehicle, they found various drug paraphernalia, a small amount of cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, and percocet, as well as a "one pot" meth lab.

Completely different story below...

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2012/04/decatur_police_nab_three_men_i.html

DECATUR, Alabama -- Three Decatur men were arrested in a meth lab bust in a Walmart parking lot Monday, according to police.

I just realized something... I automatically assumed that if Tania was telling the truth...

I'm honestly not being snarky or anything here but I think it would be a mistake to ever automatically assume this person tells the truth. Her story has changed so many times it's pretty clear she's accustomed to story-telling if it suits her needs.

I have saw very few pictures of Bella that don't make me want to scream. She's either in an inappropriate environment or she has been made up to look far older than the child she is. If we are seeing the best photos they have don't you wonder what the rest are like?

O/T - I can't quit giggling over someone with "Hippie" in their name saying to 'dial back the drugs and free living dudes'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM LOL I got my nickname Hippie in high school because of my love of tie dye but I've never touched drugs. I am more of a tree hugging, granola mama. :laughing:

JMO but, just because TG has not been charged, does not mean her Walmart story is 100% true.

It is possible, that LE is building a case and waiting for the complete picture of their whereabouts before charging them with anything. It is not uncommon for LE to withhold laying charges while they complete their investigation.

So being all are still involved in each other's lives this would be no surprise to anyone, it wasn't dogs, it was actually a gf. Thank you for finding that, btw.

No, I think it is both. TG says "recently" and the gf incident was 2008.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26463107/mother-on-childs-accused-killer-i-trusted-him
Grogan said Rector never showed signs of aggression until recently. She said his ex-girlfriend recently filed police reports accusing him of strangling her pets.

If we remove Bella from the situation completely (I know, impossible, but bear with me), TG knew JJR had been strangling pets. Plural, pets, more than one animal apparently. TG had a dog, why would she allow the dog around JJR?? From any angle, it's wrong. She isn't protecting her dog, and she's also surrounding JJR with temptation by offering her home to him when she has a dog!

She can say he was like family and she didn't see this coming but even stripped down to the bare bones of the story, there was no reason for him to be in the house. She wasn't even protecting her dog, let alone her children.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news/local/community-watch/article_bd21fde4-7f80-5b84-a92c-d98faca8b257.html
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2008 12:00 am
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, BULLHEAD CITY - Justin James Rector, 20, was arrested Tuesday evening on suspicion of assault by domestic violence after allegedly choking his live-in girlfriend and attempting to lock her in the closet at a residence in the 1700 block of Arriba Drive. He was taken to the Mohave County Jail.

bbm

2014:

Grogan said Rector never showed signs of aggression until recently. She said his ex-girlfriend recently filed police reports accusing him of strangling her pets.

"Something triggered in his head, and he just got off on strangling, I guess. He strangled my daughter to death. That's how she died," Grogan said.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26463107/mother-on-childs-accused-killer-i-trusted-him

It sounds like these are separate incidents. Add in the junior high puppy drowning and it seems that even the most drug-addled mind would comprehend that JR was bad news and not someone to have around your kids. TG said she trusted this man with her life. SMH.

Also, I'm trying to connect the hide and seek in a fort with TG saying when she left for Walmart she said to Bella, "Bella, get your butt in bed."

Does that mean the kids were planning to sleep in the fort? What about the movie in bed?

These new reports are so confusing.

And why was it never reported in msm that JR used TG as an alibi? LE said they checked JR's friend's alibi and found it to be false so why would they omit telling msm about his TG alibi?

Sooooo confusing...

No, I think it is both. TG says "recently" and the gf incident was 2008.
She's said alot of things, actually, but we can find no evidence of a police report in a gf/dog incident. However, I have no doubt they all knew of this incident with the gf back in 2008. ITA Why would anyone let him around their animals or kids?

You get the sleuthing award for finding these links so quickly. :loveyou:

"When we get a call and they say the person was last seen two hours ago, we know we are two hours behind," said Williamson.

Interestingly, two hours is the average time lag before an abducted child is reported missing. Sadly, most abducted children are murdered between a half hour and three hours after they go missing. LE is always running to make up that time and it must take an emotional toll on them.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/uploadedFiles...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf

Yes, I found it interesting he said two hours, and I also feel he's trying to keep this in the media. This isn't over.

Contrast and compare:

"I could see her up at the front of the service, dancing and having a ball. That's how she is," said Bella's grandmother, Sue Winchester.

Bella's mother, Tania Grogan, attended Thursday's memorial. Since the death of her daughter Grogan said she's received threats from people in the community concerning the circumstances in which her daughter died.

"Believe what you want. The police, the FBI and my family know the truth, and the truth is that I love my daughter with all my heart," Grogan said.

Me me me me me....

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/2651...emeber-slain-8-year-old-girl-in-bullhead-city

Wow! So much has transpired in the last day. What am I reading ? JJR had a puppy drowning incident and TG is blaming Bella for not staying in bed?!!!

I think it's curious but interesting that TG wasn't the one to speak with the police dispatcher, RF was. Why didn't TG call? What were TG/RF doing in the time before the call to police? RF told the dispatcher that TG was "distraught". Why would TG have been too distraught to speak on the phone to police herself when reporting Bella missing? I think TG/RF already knew what happened to Bella.

And just how could JJR have gotten Bella to the site she was found, bury her, go to Walmart, all without access to a vehicle and a shovel? I don't think JJR was the only one involved in Bella's murder.

I pray to God that HE shielded Bella from what was happening to her when she was murdered. I hope all those responsible for Bella's murder be held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers