Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the best timeline I can come up with, FWIW:

11:04pm Bella is seen by TG's cousin playing hide & seek in the fort (inside or outside is unclear)

*****pm TG & RF & who knows who all else leave the girls at home and go to Walmart

11:30pm Bella's sister comes out of the bathroom & can't find Bella, or JR

*****pm TG gets a phone call in reference to the above

12:04am TG's cousin gets a call saying Bella is missing

*****am/pm TG & RF arrive at home & allegedly spends over 40 minutes looking for Bella

1:18 am 911 receives a call from RF and reports Bella missing

3:15-3:30am LE locate JR walking along the road after learning from Bella's sister he was in the home earlier (he'd already been to WM and stashed some his clothes after shoplifting)

I usually do not go to FB pages because they are nothing but garbage, but I decided to check this one out when I saw the name. Now I feel dirty and like I need to take a shower with Lysol!! I'm going to stay away from FB pages like I usually do.

The link is taking me to my home page ... is it not working?

I can't believe that I'm admitting this but ... When my brother got out of prison last summer he wasted no time setting up a FB account. He sent me a friend request and I warned him before I accepted that his probation officer was a friend and that I wasn't willing to remove him because he was also my son's football coach. Brother wasn't the least bit concerned because he was on the straight and narrow this time (it has been over a year and my eyes are still rolling). It was less than 3 months before my brother was posting pics and updates that were in violation of his probation. When he was finally violated multiple screenshots of his FB posts were used as evidence. Facebook - idiots doing it wrong.

O/T: anyone remember Relisha Rudd's mom posting the results of her STD tests on FB? I laughed until my stomach hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't figure out what your Avatar is ... it's killing me here! What IS THAT? :crazy:

I can't even imagine going on camera for the media and admitting I've never been unable to provide for my kids, whether legally or illegally. I mean... seriously? That kind of statement just reminds me of the dealer who calls 911 because his drugs were stolen.

Me either. How do you even have that conversation?

Oh hai there. I do illegal stuff. No take my kid plz cuz I is gud mom when I rmbr. Kthxbye

I can't figure out what your Avatar is ... it's killing me here! What IS THAT? :crazy:

It is a ferret dressed in prison clothes. He got busted for hiding the ninja stalkers in the fridge with the household pets.

*Morgan Ingram's thread in the parking lot

I still do not understand why Bella didn't have pants on when she was found. One would assume that she was sexually abused but there is no charge in that in JJR's indictment so my question is WHY did she not have anything on? I know that there other ways he could have done it but wouldn't his DNA be on there? I don't understand why he killed this little girl. It's terrible.

The whole "why did you get out of bed" thing is really bugging me . As if I didn't think TG was a bad mother as it was . Her comments regarding Bella being in bed do not jibe with anyone else's account . Am mistaken about that ? Did anyone else say BG was in bed!

I still do not understand why this girl didn't have pants on when she was found. One would assume that she was sexually abused but there is no charge in that in JJR's indictment so my question is WHY did she not have anything on. I know that there other ways he could have done it but wouldn't his DNA be on there? I don't understand why he killed this little girl. It's terrible.

I wonder if she was in the process of putting her pajamas on and was interrupted by him. Which leads to the question of why he then took her discarded clothes with them.

I wonder if she was in the process of putting her pajamas on and was interrupted by him. Which leads to the question of why he then took her discarded clothes with them.

Yeah there are questions about this whole thing of her not having pants on. What you say could have happened or maybe that's just how she sleeps at night. I just can't believe that he randomly took this little girl and killed her for NO REASON! I mean what the hell? I know we ask this question about all cases like this.

I still do not understand why Bella didn't have pants on when she was found. One would assume that she was sexually abused but there is no charge in that in JJR's indictment so my question is WHY did she not have anything on? I know that there other ways he could have done it but wouldn't his DNA be on there? I don't understand why he killed this little girl. It's terrible.

This has been bugging me too. If there were ping to be SA charges against JR I think they would've happened before the grand jury indicted him. However, could it be possible that someone else SA Bella and he just moved her body? Since they have cremated the baby already no more tests can be done on her body . So wonder if they are building a case against someone else and SA charges will be part of the arrest ?

This has been bugging me too. If there were ping to be SA charges against JR I think they would've happened before the grand jury indicted him. However, could it be possible that someone SA Bella and he just moved her body? Since they have cremated the baby already no more tests can be done on her body . So wonder if they are building a case against another perp and they will be charged with SA? Just a theory . JMO

I mean there are only three things that could explain this. 1. She was SA. 2. She wet herself or 3. It's just how she sleeps at night. At this point we can cross 1. off because there has been no mentioned. OR maybe he just snapped and killed the little girl. Ugh it just doesn't make sense. If it's number 2 then it's possible that TG could be involved but as of right now she's not even been brought in. I'm thinking they will talk to the 10 year old more. I fully believe she is the key to this case.

The whole "why did you get out of bed" thing is really bugging me . As if I didn't think TG was a bad mother as it was . Her comments regarding Bella being in bed do not jibe with anyone else's account . Am mistaken about that ? Did anyone else say BG was in bed!

I'm stuck on this too! I'm starting to wonder if Bella was supposed to be in bed, even if TG just hollered " get your butt in bed", I'm sure I read that somewhere at one point.
Maybe TG knew something was going on in the home that night involving JJR, they decide to leave and do the walmart thing,to get out the way. Maybe Bella walked in on something that she shouldn't have seen.
Hence the " why didn't you stay in bed", thing.

it is a ferret dressed in prison clothes. He got busted for hiding the ninja stalkers in the fridge with the household pets.

*morgan ingram's thread in the parking lot

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

ooooooooooooooooooooo k

... I'm thinking they will talk to the 10 year old more. I fully believe she is the key to this case.

I think that it's almost too much to expect that the 10 yr old will tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If she was raised in an environment where lying was as common as talking, then she too may have a "shifting reality". Also, her determination to tell the truth could be seriously strained when the truth could jeopardize her parents. I fear that she might not be a credible witness in court once a wily lawyer asks her a few questions.

She's proven to be a reliable and good kid so far. But big challenges remain.

JMO

I'm stuck on this too! I'm starting to wonder if Bella was supposed to be in bed, even if TG just hollered " get your butt in bed", I'm sure I read that somewhere at one point.
Maybe TG knew something was going on in the home that night involving JJR, they decide to leave and do the walmart thing,to get out the way. Maybe Bella walked in on something that she shouldn't have seen.
Hence the " why didn't you stay in bed", thing.

Yes , get your butt in bed vs. a kiss on her head in bed saying "goodnight bella ..love you"

I had somebody very close to me die ....and i remember my last words were " i love you".

Not saying that should happen to everyone ..but i must say 8 years later... it means a lot to me that those were my last words

Were her bottoms found with her but not on her? I had been surmising some of those searches lately were trying to find them. Because imo if she wasn't wearing them or found somewhere on the way to or from her then JR must have had a car. But then I think I also heard she was found with a blanket in one account here... but in another a blanket was taken from mom's car during a search.

The facts are few and far between and the stories many and varied. :(

Are Bella's sisters still with her grandmother?

Are Bella's sisters still with her grandmother?

I believe they are with the paternal grandmother.

(OT just noticed your location and wanted to say I have visited Newcastle and it was lovely...all of the beautiful little villages surrounding...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne