AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the second I read this case, I felt like "sneaking out" was a coverup to the truth. I think she's lying. I think she didn't want boy children around because they are too rambunctious. Just my hunch.

Yes odd statement by police huh?? Not only did they say they are working separately, they say they declined the invitation to be there....declined????
Why??? Curious
Edit....added quote from az central link

“We are working totally separate from the school,” Weeks said. “A request to the department at this time has been turned down. I don’t believe there will be Buckeye police present.”
Goodyear police spokeswoman Lisa Kutis said two officers have been hired off-duty to assist with traffic and patrol Saturday. The Goodyear department will not be present at the event, she said.

I also noted.....although maybe insignificant, but the off duty officers hired for traffic are from Goodyear, not Buckeye.

I also noted.....although maybe insignificant, but the off duty officers hired for traffic are from Goodyear, not Buckeye.

Possibly because they were requested by Jesse's school which is located in Goodyear.

ETA: Jesse's school has been proactive in its efforts to lead the way home. From the page referenced below (bbm):

Jesse’s mom has expressed a desire for the leadership of Bradley Creemos Academy to serve as representatives of Jesse’s family.

As also requested by Jesse’s mom, the Bradley campus, until further notice, will serve as a refuge for Jesse's family, friends and community. We've set up a sanctuary...

http://www.mybradley.org/leadjessehome/

~jmo~

I sure wish we would get some info from law enforcement about what they think happened. Do they think he has met with foul play- which means woods and water near home need focus. Do they think he ran off- which would mean multiple states need to be notified. Does he have any social media presence? Have they checked any gadgets to see if he has had communication with someone- because if there is a person, an Amber ALert could be issued. The silence bothers me so much. And unfortunately, there is probably a reason for that silence- le already suspects and doesnt need much urgent help finding him.

I agree mp......there is so little info being circulated that nobody knows which direction this case could be headed. I have a feeling that LE has a strong idea and the lack of urgency really gives me a very foreboding feeling. This poor little guy deserved better. Bless his heart that he loved school.....I think he really felt loved there which makes me feel thankful that he at least seemed to feel that he fit in there and wanted to be there, apparently instead of at home. JMO.

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OF CRYSTAL WILSON'S REPORTING CALL TO BUCKEYE POLICE DEPARTMENT

Taken mostly from http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-help-search-continues-jesse-wilson/87432596/ with three to five words picked up from another version that was highly edited but much easier to hear, but I forgot to grab the link; my bad.

HEADS UP: This 4:00 minute audio was heavily redacted, in addition to the overplay of muzak which drowned out background conversations

---------------------------------

Buckeye Police Dept. (BPD): Buckeye Police. How can I help you?

Crystal Wilson (CW): Yes. Um, my son has either climbed out the window, which he's done before, or he has -- put some shoes on -- or, um, he has gone out the back door, um, back gate.

BPD: How old is he?

CW: Um, he's -- uh, uh, he’s ten.

BPD: Okay. What's your address, ma'am?

CW: [redacted] West Davis Lane, and the gentleman who works this area, he's dealt with him before.

BDP: Davis Lane, you said? [redacted] You're in Buckeye?

CW: Yes.

BPD: Okay. Can you give me your major cross streets?

CW: Yes. Uh, 257th and [Yuke?] (Long pause.) He's done this before.

[Long pause, possible redaction]

BPD: Alright. Give me one second. What's your name?

CW: [Redacted]

BPD: With a C or a K?

CW: C.

BPD: I show you're on Twilight Trail.

CW: Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so delirious. I'm sorry.

BPD: That's okay. I'm like I don't have a Davis Way [sic], I don't think.

CW: Um, I’m sorry. I gave you my old address. I’m sorry.

BPD: (Chuckling.) That's okay.

CW: I'm going to see if he went to the neighbors again because he did that last time.

BPD: Okay.

[Redacted]

CW: I know I said this before. I'm not trying to repeat on purpose. Um, the officer that dealt with him before found him, um, on [sic] the corner house.

BPD: Okay.

CW: But we don't like him going to that man's house because that man has -- excuse me -- [two-syllable word inaudible at 3:28].

[Redacted]

CW: [Brief inaudible word at 3:42]

BPD: Alright, ma'am. I will send somebody out to help you.

CW: Thank you.

BPD: You're welcome. [End of call.]

Wow, that transcript. Very disturbing.

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OF CRYSTAL WILSON'S MEDIA STATEMENT ON ABOUT 7/19-21/16

http://www.cbs5az.com/clip/12608911/...rful-statement

--------------------

CBS5 Interviewers (CBS5): What is it you’d like to say?

Crystal Wilson (CW): No one -- no one is -- this is your mommy. No one is mad at you. We just miss your loving, caring, sweet ways. That’s all I have to say.

CBS5: We want to make sure that that’s what you want to communicate. Is there anything else you’d like the world to know or wish to say?

CW: Your -- your sister and your brother loves you so much. I love you so much. Your school is so supportive. You really would love all the support that they have given -- given us.

CBS5: Is there anything that anybody can do to help? I know a lot of people have been looking. A lot of people have been passing out flyers. Is there anything else that -- that you’d like to say to those people that want to help find Jesse?

CW: They -- they can come to Bradley Academy. They can wear their yellow ribbons in support of bring Jesse home.

Belinda Knox (BK): If anyone has seen Jesse, we would like for the public community to know that all we want you to do is if you’ve seen him, give us a call. Notify the police. And, Jesse, we’re looking for you to return home to us soon. We love you, and on behalf of Bradley we thank the newscast for taking the time to come out and speak to us. But, Jesse, we just want you to come home, baby. You’re not in trouble. Anything else, Mom?

CBS5: Thank you. Thank you. May we ask your name while we have the cameras rolling to make sure we get that right?

BK: Belinda Knox, K-N-O-X.

CBS5: And, Belinda, are you part of the Bradley family or --

BK: Yes, I am.

CBS5: What is your title there?

BK: I’m family service director.

CBS5: Family service director. How is this family doing in light of this? Can we ask you?

Woman off camera: We can’t answer any of those questions.

CBS5: Okay. Good enough.

Woman off camera: I’m sorry.

CBS5: Thank you.

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OF CRYSTAL WILSON THANKING PUBLIC ON 7/24/16

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-wes...ing-for-7-days

If there are is any other audio from Ms. Wilson for which we need a transcript, please bring it to my attention. Thanks.

-----------------------------

Crystal Wilson: -- just want to thank everybody for coming out supporting and helping us to find Jesse. I just want to let everybody know I appreciate every bit from the smallest child to the oldest adult. Thank you.

I sure wish we would get some info from law enforcement about what they think happened. Do they think he has met with foul play- which means woods and water near home need focus. Do they think he ran off- which would mean multiple states need to be notified. Does he have any social media presence? Have they checked any gadgets to see if he has had communication with someone- because if there is a person, an Amber ALert could be issued. The silence bothers me so much. And unfortunately, there is probably a reason for that silence- le already suspects and doesnt need much urgent help finding him.

I wonder if they've asked neighbors to check their property and vehicles? Does anyone know his address? Are there any RSO's nearby?

I sure hope we find out what happened to this little guy. Wish LE would give some information.

That's so sad! So few tips coming in!

Is it because so few people are aware he is missing? I realize he may not be out where he would be seen but even so, I think most all cases get way more false leads than this. :tantrum: Where are you Jesse?

Jesse Wilson update: Community, school 'Light up the Night' for missing Buckeye 10-year-old

Saturday, his school took a unique approach to raising awareness. A convoy of brightly-decorated cars and school buses...

I thought they did this before, but perhaps with just Bradley teachers and staff. In any case, it is hopefully raising awareness about a missing child.

I wonder, however, if it misleads or diverts attention from the focus of the search = his home over 10 miles away from which he went missing.

~jmo~

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OF CRYSTAL WILSON'S REPORTING CALL TO BUCKEYE POLICE DEPARTMENT

Taken mostly from http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-help-search-continues-jesse-wilson/87432596/ with three to five words picked up from another version that was highly edited but much easier to hear, but I forgot to grab the link; my bad.

HEADS UP: This 4:00 minute audio was heavily redacted, in addition to the overplay of muzak which drowned out background conversations

---------------------------------

Buckeye Police Dept. (BPD): Buckeye Police. How can I help you?

Crystal Wilson (CW): Yes. Um, my son has either climbed out the window, which he's done before, or he has -- put some shoes on -- or, um, he has gone out the back door, um, back gate.

Snipped and bolded by me. So, the most important info, that the mom felt she had to share with the LE first, was that Jesse left the house on his own. Not that he is missing.
I do not like it. Very, very much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back