GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That information came only through a facebook post. Perhaps she isn't a "suspect" yet because they haven't found a body. However, I do believe she is still a person of interest in my opinion because her story didn't add up and has changed numerous times since notifying LE. I also believe LE's hinky meter is probably further up the scale than even ours at this point. I believe they will release the results of the lie detector tests very soon!

Would LE tell her if she was a suspect?

Would LE tell her if she was a suspect?

I don't think they can identify anyone as a suspect until they identify a crime which so far hasn't been done. At some point the truth will come out and true suspect(s) will be named.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen a search warrant for cell phone records to track their calls and movements in the days preceding Sylar's disappearance. Perhaps they gave up the cell phone records voluntarily but I believe to get the actual ping records from the cell phone carrier a warrant or subpoena is required... not absolutely sure about that though.

I would think that LE would NOT say that she is not a suspect. How can they possibly do that? TP was one of the last ones to see Sylar alive!

Interesting people involved in searches, where searches have been done, press releases/media info regarding Sylar all put together under this link..

http://www.prescottvalleyenews.com/news/current-news/item/28-sylar-presumed-dead-search-investigation-continues

"Boelts declined to name any suspects, but when asked if anyone had been ruled in or out as a suspect, he stated that they were leaving all options open. That includes family members."

No way has TP been told she's definitely not a suspect. MOOO.

Snipped from Article...

More about the bloodhounds:

•Used sandals for scent articles
•Found scent pools - show Sylar went to swimming hole to play. The bloodhounds would lead to bathroom, swimming holes, back to campsite.
•The ten DOC bloodhounds used primarily to track felons away from prisons- did not want to leave the campground - even when forced to leave the campground to examine perimiter of search, continued to lead back to the campground.

http://www.prescottvalleyenews.com/...-presumed-dead-search-investigation-continues

More from article linked above.... WOW!!! This is encouraging that LE did an extremely thorough search...

Through Saturday, there were:
•380 searchers
•4109 man hours
•10 Department of Corrections (DOC) bloodhounds
•6 air scent and cadaver trained dogs
•Specialty teams
•Scuba
•Swift water
•Dropped cameras into wells
•Side sonar to search water pools

Details about the search:
•searchers lined up arms length apart
•GPS tracking of teams - each line is one team of 15 people
•Each team has a GPS device
•The only limit was terrain that would have also limited Sylar
•Grid searched 8 1/2 square miles, plus 31 linear miles on sides of roads
•Every dumpster in the campground was overturned and sifted through
•latrines examined, materials sifted through
•Checked roadsides from I-17 to 260

About the searchers:
•Mostly Volunteers
•Volunteers worked every single day, average shift 10.8 hours
•10 cases of heat exhaustion - got treatment, and they'd go back out
•Searched 24/7 all week long
•Some used their own vacation time in order to help with the search
•Regularly attend Search & Rescue academies
•trained in specialties such as: scuba, technical rescue, rapelling, even go into mines
•Mounted and ground forces
•all have been background checked

OK so not this will matter much, but I was out painting on my house and it dawns on me that I believe I went to school with Charity N, middle school if I remember correctly :waitasec: I will touch base with one of my GF who remembers everybody (lol) and see if I am right, I may even have pictures with her if it is the same Charity I am thinking about .....

TexasLil - thanks for the link.

It was truly confidence inspiring watching the professionalism of the LE team. It seems to me that this group handled the presser with amazing diplomacy and tact while truly providing the media and us ''public at large'' with just enough information to keep us confident that they are not letting this case go unsolved.

I was very impressed with the press conference. I found it fascinating how they said the bloodhounds would track his scent within the campgrounds to different areas there but then return to the campsite. I got a chill when he said that the bloodhounds refused to leave the campgrounds. I feel 100 % confident that if Sylar was at the campground and within that 8 1/2 mile radius, they would have found him.

I was very impressed with the press conference. I found it fascinating how they said the bloodhounds would track his scent within the campgrounds to different areas there but then return to the campsite. I got a chill when he said that the bloodhounds refused to leave the campgrounds. I feel 100 % confident that if Sylar was at the campground and within that 8 1/2 mile radius, they would have found him.

I agree with you 100%! I felt very sad when I read the dogs didn't want to leave... it's almost as if they didn't want to give up on him... much like us!

I heart Yavapai County Sheriff's Office!

On another note that find Sylar facebook Discussion has post from Charitys mom. Worth the read. I am not going to post my thunks :waitasec: on that because I am more then likely over critical. :croc:

Was able to do a screen shot of the coverage NG had on last night which had a photo chart of the last people to see Sylar. Nancy Collins, CP's mother is included. Am I allowed to post it?

Yes haddies, I can't see how anyone can alert on that. NG is MSM.

lol ~ sorry. The two little ones walked in just as the computer decided to flatline on me :crazy:

NancyCollins.jpg

Sounds to me like his scent abruptly ended where he was put into a vehicle and taken away, either dead or alive. :(

Seems they have another missing 2yr old in AZ.
It is on the Find Syler Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/sylernewton

There are quite a few people who are of the belief that these two cases are connected. While it's possible, I doubt they are. IMO, the only thing these two cases have in common are:

They are both 2 yo
They are both from the same county
They both went missing while the adult in their lives were allegedly sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads