GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few people who are of the belief that these two cases are connected. While it's possible, I doubt they are. IMO, the only thing these two cases have in common are:

They are both 2 yo
They are both from the same county
They both went missing while the adult in their lives were allegedly sleeping

They both have blue eyes...

They are almost exactly the same size physically....

They were both barefoot....

They were both in terrain that makes it hard to fathom a 2 year old walking far while barefoot...

(I agree with you, I don't think they are connected. Those are just the other similarities that stood out to me.)

They both have blue eyes...

They are almost exactly the same size physically....

They were both barefoot....

They were both in terrain that makes it hard to fathom a 2 year old walking far while barefoot...

(I agree with you, I don't think they are connected. Those are just the other similarities that stood out to me.)

Agreed :)

AZ, hide your babies!
:furious:

More like Protect your babies.

These cases do sound alike but hopefully they are not alike. The sheriffs office said they are not related so I am going to Try to keep faith that they are not.

On NG tonight she is reporting (for what its worth) foul play is suspected, baby most likely did not leave the camp alive, and off camera interview with bio mom she said this is not a random case and she is very angry but could not say more.

Anyone here watching NG???

NG just got word..LE says they have had interviews with the family that have given them leads to believe foul play has taken place.

yep.. and that she was ANGRY..

I'm really leaning towards SS @ this point :(

I'm sorry trigger it doesn't come on here for another 3 and half hours. I'll watch it then.

NG just got word..LE says they have had interviews with the family that have given them leads to believe foul play has taken place.

WYH? I cannot imagine hurting a young'un.

I'm sorry trigger it doesn't come on here for another 3 and half hours. I'll watch it then.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

NG show is Great tonight....she went right to these two little ones missing in AZ.

<edit>... something happened and they are all trying to hide it. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! this is of course just speculation..and MOO just trying to grasp why something like this happens!:banghead:

I won't be transcribing NG...I cannot take her two nights running, sorry...:( I already don't feel well today.

I'll watch her later show now that I know she's going to talk about Sylar. Is the "foul play" inferring someone there with Sylar or a stranger?

well at least NG is covering him tonight along with Emmett and not Lindsay Lohan...for once she has some respect to show missing children. I tell you these cases are really aging me. I get no sleep worrying about these children. I along with most of you wish we knew these people prior to these kids being put in a situation where they end up hurt or killed because I know I would take these children if they don't want them.:furious:

I'll watch her later show now that I know she's going to talk about Sylar. Is the "foul play" inferring someone there with Sylar or a stranger?

I am getting they mean someone with sylar...because they (LE) supposedly told the biomom they know who did it. :furious: I am still praying folks but it sure dont look good.

I still wonder if maybe the boys got to playing too rough...or just were plain out mean to sylar and something happened and they are all trying to hide it. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! this is of course just speculation..and MOO just trying to grasp why something like this happens!:banghead:
I think it's very possible it was basically an accident that someone thought could be covered up because they were at the campground. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove