Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
watched the video and it's odd to see DI arranging flowers around that one memorial in the yard, almost eerie like decorating a grave. MOO

watched the video and it's odd to see DI arranging flowers around that one memorial in the yard, almost eerie like decorating a grave. MOO

....or honoring the people who chose to put the items in front of their house for Lisa.

Odd yes. I also noticed that there is no alarm sign (as in this home is being monitored by ABC alarm company). The window still looks jacked up. They didn't take down the crime scene tape.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16070535/witness-in-bab

Odd yes. I also noticed that there is no alarm sign (as in this home is being monitored by ABC alarm company). The window still looks jacked up. They didn't take down the crime scene tape.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16070535/witness-in-bab
The crime scene tape is down and has been for weeks. The tape you see is tape the next door neighbors put up to keep the media put of their yard. nothing more, nothing less. They have it on the other side of their yard also.
They also have not been home to be able to fix the window yet.

The crime scene tape is down and has been for weeks. The tape you see is tape the next door neighbors put up to keep the media put of their yard. nothing more, nothing less. They have it on the other side of their yard also.

Thanks for the clarification, it looks like crime scene tape in the link I posted. I would have just thought that since they have 1 child missing and they thought entry could have occurred at that window, it would have been repaired prior to moving the family back in. Same with the alarm system because apparantly the kidnapper didn't wake the boys, the dog or DB. One would think for the safety of the remaining children an alarm system would be a priority.JMO.

Ok what I do not understand for the life of me is why arent the police arresting DB and JI. ONE lawyer cannot be in each of their interrogation rooms at the same time and it would be a conflict of interest anyway. I think that JI would break down. I really do and would be more than surprised if he didnt and with him I would come off the fence with if he didnt break down. The police can hold them for 48 hours without charging them. They can literally be arrested 10x over for the same crime if need be. I am not sure why LE isnt doing this to see if one of them talks. JI seems to be somewhat whipped to me and just might speak without DB giving him the evil eye or speaking for him. JMO IMO and all that other jazz.. Oh and PS.. I hope he gets his son taken away from him so he can see exactly what else he has to lose by keeping his mouth shut. NEXT DB's son. I hope.

From what I see, same ole shirt. You would think the family member crying out to use an older picture of Lisa, could relay that message to Lisa's parents.

Family member was asking the billboard sign people and media.

Ok what I do not understand for the life of me is why arent the police arresting DB and JI. ONE lawyer cannot be in each of their interrogation rooms at the same time and it would be a conflict of interest anyway. I think that JI would break down. I really do and would be more than surprised if he didnt and with him I would come off the fence with if he didnt break down. The police can hold them for 48 hours without charging them. They can literally be arrested 10x over for the same crime if need be. I am not sure why LE isnt doing this to see if one of them talks. JI seems to be somewhat whipped to me and just might speak without DB giving him the evil eye or speaking for him. JMO IMO and all that other jazz.. Oh and PS.. I hope he gets his son taken away from him so he can see exactly what else he has to lose by keeping his mouth shut. NEXT DB's son. I hope.

bbm = maybe because they are innocent of any wrong doing. Taking the children away at this point, in my opinion, is selfish and mean.

BBM On what charge?

I don't know about your state, but in Missouri the hold is 24 hours, not 48 hours. And just because you make an arrest....that does not mean a prosecutor will charge or grand jury will indict.

My local police department arrested a mother who allegedly provided alcohol her daughter's friends on Halloween night a few years ago. One of the teens drove drunk, killing another teen. The Mom was arrested but the prosecutor wouldn't charge so the mom was released. Later, that prosecutor became a judge and the new prosecutor charged. My point? KCPD and/or FBI won't arrest without knowing that charges will be forthcoming.

And sometimes cases take time. KCPD zeroed in on Renee Pernice's husband immediately after she went missing in January 2009. No body has ever been found. Husband was indicted by a Clay County grand jury in May 2010, 18 months later. Relevance? Lisa went missing in Clay County.

I'm not sure I understand the conflict of interest/attorney point. ?

I do think JI and DB did undergo 11 hours of questioning that first week.

I can't imagine what it is like to be in this situation. If I woke up tomorrow with media all over my neighborhood and my neighbors lives being put under a scope and every possible detail examined, or worse even, my OWN, yikes. Makes me queasy just to think about it. I am truly sorry for what you are all going through.

Have you developed any sense of what you think likely happened to Lisa? It would be very uneasy being so close and not having a single guess I would think. You have my sincerest sympathy.

They don't have to share lawyers.

I think false arrest would come into play if someone was arrested for the same crime multiple times but never charged or arraigned.

I don't know about your state, but in Missouri the hold is 24 hours, not 48 hours. And just because you make an arrest....that does not mean a prosecutor will charge or grand jury will indict.

My local police department arrested a mother who allegedly provided alcohol her daughter's friends on Halloween night a few years ago. One of the teens drove drunk, killing another teen. The Mom was arrested but the prosecutor wouldn't charge so the mom was released. Later, that prosecutor became a judge and the new prosecutor charged. My point? KCPD and/or FBI won't arrest without knowing that charges will be forthcoming.

And sometimes cases take time. KCPD zeroed in on Renee Pernice's husband immediately after she went missing in January 2009. No body has ever been found. Husband was indicted by a Clay County grand jury in May 2010, 18 months later. Relevance? Lisa went missing in Clay County.

I'm not sure I understand the conflict of interest/attorney point. ?

I do think JI and DB did undergo 11 hours of questioning that first week.

Here in NY it is 48 hours. They need to bring them in to get them separated. i dont care what the charge is, they can say anything at this point in time. I do not think this case will break until they get JI away from DB. I think she is afraid of him or she has something on him, I am not sure, but something is not right, its almost like he looks to her for permission to answer a question. If he comes forward he has a chance to not be charged with anything, if it comes out later that he knew what DB did to Lisa (yes I am speaking like she is guilty because that is what I believe) but if it comes out later, he is going to be held as an accessory. He better get himself his own lawyer, stop this conflict of interest crapola and speak up. The conflict of interest is that they have the same lawyer. In that alone, how can he go to LE and say, hey, I know my wife did something. Those lawyers are keeping a close eye on him. he needs his own. Not sharing the same one. I have actually never known a case like this that the parents shared a lawyer.

Family member was asking the billboard sign people and media.
Is there an excuse/answer for everything DB/JI and their camps do? If the family is spewing on Facebook to use current photo's, there is no excuse for the parents of Lisa to wear old shirts. They should practice what they preach! JMO.

Today, I saw people who defend DB/JI and attack/question LE, back "some" things LE said, when it came to Dane, just to attack Dane and MW. I don't get it. If you trust LE, then you back them 100%, not pick and choose what you believe from LE in this case. Makes no sense to me. LE has done nothing wrong and have released nothing, but I believe what they have released.

I do not believe media. This guy RP is a joke! I called it tonight, total BS when it came to the phone call, interview and new information.

I don't understand how you have a mother, who is not cooperating with people, lose her child while drunk and passed out, defended, but throw LE under the bus. Then, back up LE today. It's maddening.

At the end of the day, I can't believe parents of a child would NOT cooperate, BEG FOR THEIR LITTLE BABY to be returned, at least wear updated shirts! Sorry for the little rant. Just don't understand these parents. Still trusting LE and praying they did their jobs, hoping they have enough to bring justice to little Lisa.

Here in NY it is 48 hours. They need to bring them in to get them separated. i dont care what the charge is, they can say anything at this point in time. I do not think this case will break until they get JI away from DB. I think she is afraid of him or she has something on him, I am not sure, but something is not right, its almost like he looks to her for permission to answer a question. If he comes forward he has a chance to not be charged with anything, if it comes out later that he knew what DB did to Lisa (yes I am speaking like she is guilty because that is what I believe) but if it comes out later, he is going to be held as an accessory. He better get himself his own lawyer, stop this conflict of interest crapola and speak up. The conflict of interest is that they have the same lawyer. In that alone, how can he go to LE and say, hey, I know my wife did something. Those lawyers are keeping a close eye on him. he needs his own. Not sharing the same one. I have actually never known a case like this that the parents shared a lawyer.

I don't know how they do things in NY but I can't imagine it would be much different from Missouri.

The U.S. Constitution has the Fifth Amendment. You have the right not to incriminate yourself. KCPD cannot demand that JI go to the KCPD without an arrest. They have asked and his attorneys have declined.

And if they arrested him, Tacopina or Picerno only has to say my client isn't talking, charge him now or release him. He would then sit in jail for 24 hours saying nothing (because Tacopina or Picerno would say no interview without me present) and then be released.

I understand it's frustrating to you but KCPD can't make JI talk and they can't arrest him on just anything or they would face a false arrest/harassment lawsuit. And since KCPD is self insured, I doubt the taxpayers of Kansas City would want to deal with that.

I believe JonBenet Ramsey's parents always had the same attorneys.

I can't imagine what it is like to be in this situation. If I woke up tomorrow with media all over my neighborhood and my neighbors lives being put under a scope and every possible detail examined, or worse even, my OWN, yikes. Makes me queasy just to think about it. I am truly sorry for what you are all going through.

Have you developed any sense of what you think likely happened to Lisa?
It would be very uneasy being so close and not having a single guess I would think. You have my sincerest sympathy.
To me, knowing the area like I do, I think a non-random intruder makes the most sense. It would take too many people to be involved for DB to do it and hide everything in the small amount of time needed. I mean LE was ALL OVER the place within hours and did not let up for days. The parents were with LE almost the entire time they were searching on the first wave. I am not totally discounting that they could have done it, but it is not as likely to me anyway. I see nobody in the neighborhood angry or anything like that since they returned. In fact, I saw many out consoling them today.

bbm VERY MEAN!

I see it differently. I am not sure why everyone is so convinced that the boys want to move back to that house. I would think they were pretty traumatized that morning.

When mine were little they woke up to the Northridge quake. There was a lot of chaos and panic that morning. First the loud rumbling and rolling, then the sound of breaking glass, and sudden darkness, and us picking them up from their beds and running through the darkness, out to the front, where there was the deafening sounds of burglar alarms and fire alarms all around us. They were terrified that morning. And they did not want to live in that house anymore.

Are we sure the boys were wanting to go back to that home? They probably experienced a similar feeling of fear and chaos that horrible morning. Being woken early from a deep sleep to sirens and police and crying scared parents. Do they know that Mom thinks of it as the 'Omen Home? '

I don't know how they do things in NY but I can't imagine it would be much different from Missouri.

The U.S. Constitution has the Fifth Amendment. You have the right not to incriminate yourself. KCPD cannot demand that JI go to the KCPD without an arrest. They have asked and his attorneys have declined.

And if they arrested him, Tacopina or Picerno only has to say my client isn't talking, charge him now or release him. He would then sit in jail for 24 hours saying nothing (because Tacopina or Picerno would say no interview without me present) and then be released.

I understand it's frustrating to you but KCPD can't make JI talk and they can't arrest him on just anything or they would face a false arrest/harassment lawsuit. And since KCPD is self insured, I doubt the taxpayers of Kansas City would want to deal with that.

I believe JonBenet Ramsey's parents always had the same attorneys.

Great post DeAnn. I understand peoples frustration with the lack of recourse when individuals use their constitutional rights. They feel that it's somehow unfair or unjust or maybe plain wrong. But it's the constitution that makes this country the best country on the planet. I wouldn't change it for anything. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985
Back