Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, there are new tips/sightings, but no I won't share that info with you" (paraphrased)

That's what makes absolutely no sense! If they really knew something more about Caylee being abducted, or there were credible tips, why would CA and her attorney continue to say absolutely nothing? That alone would be as good as killing/harming her child.

Has anyone else ever heard of a lawyer that wants to remain anonymous???

I do have to agree with Baez that the report with the title Defense says caylee is dead was pretty irresponsible reporting

I disagree. Todd Black said it and after listening in on the whole interview, I don't see how anyone could claim that the journalists who quote him took it out of context.

They have leads that will bring Caylee home soon, but he cant tell anyone what those are. The bad guys might hear and "harm" Caylee.

Okay fine, don't tell the public, but CA had her chance last night to give that info to LE - instead, she called her attorney and he told them she had nothing to say. So much for credible leads. Pft.

Fox News just announced they will be discussing the case. Coming up after the break.

To me, JB doesn't "appear" to even believe his own words. And yes, it was a total waste.

Isn't there an organization or something that can intervene and get Casey a competent lawyer for murder 1. This is just ridiculous.

They have leads that will bring Caylee home soon, but he cant tell anyone what those are. The bad guys might hear and "harm" Caylee.

Nah, the kidnapper bad guys are too busy screening preschools for Caylee. They want to make sure they get her education off to a good start. Just in case they have to keep her a few more years, they've also starting looking at good private elementaries!

What a dumb a$$. At the end of it, he said, "Thank you. I have no further questions." Isn't it reporters that ask the questions and not the one giving the press conference? Did he think he was in court?

I don't even know why I watched it. He makes me so mad. :furious::furious::furious:

Whats with the Tom Hagen comment?? If he is Tom Hagen then who is the Godfather? :waitasec:

I've watched alot of pressers over the years but crossing a rather busy street to have a presser is a first for me. How stupid was that?

He basically just threatened the media not to report anything that may damage HIS business.

Yep, told them to be very careful.
FOX is taking viewer emails right now, on air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members