Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well see! Now it makes sense, the clothes from CA ... meaning = the inadequate librarian illfitted suit jacket, slacks......LOL, the white socks did it for me....well, you see how she dresses LA & GA. So, she put a bracelet in the socks, it got thru...(I bet good ol cindy is grinnin ear to ear on that one!) but it was a clear message imo, to see if she would have any emotions when she discovered it. Casey didnt get that opportunity because it is considered contraban and not *ehem* part of real Court attire. CA probably failed to go to the website page or ask JB for clarification. They'll watch for this next time.

I just loved watching casey pull and tug at her suit jacket she wore, like um in 9th grade. I bet deep down, she was seethin.

UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Obviously he thinks the rules don't apply to him, just like his client.

ITA just like when he got in trouble for hugging her in jail when he'd already been told NOT to! Dude isn't too bright if ya ask me- I can totally see him trying to slip her the bracelet.

This sounds so much like CA. Why would JB even send something like that. He would know the clothes would be searched from top to bottom. **My feeling was to see if KC would be wearing the braclet the today when she showed up in court.
**To see if she was really thinking of Caylee enough to put the braclet on and wear it, but it was intercepted by the Jail.

I dont know? Why would he hug her in jail when he knows it's against the rules and after he'd been told NOT to?! He is another one that seems to think the rules don't apply to him.

dont understand why he didnt just mail it to her?

Because he's an idiot? who knows why he does what he does but it's clear he doesn't always think before he acts when it comes to "his girl"

This sounds so much like CA. Why would JB even send something like that. He would know the clothes would be searched from top to bottom.
**My feeling was to see if KC would be wearing the braclet the today when she showed up in court.
**To see if she was really thinking of Caylee enough to put the braclet on and wear it, but it was intercepted by the Jail.

My question is if he in fact knew it would be searched and that he would be held accountible if something was found why didnt he search it himself first:waitasec:

Well see! Now it makes sense, the clothes from CA ... meaning = the inadequate librarian illfitted suit jacket, slacks......LOL, the white socks did it for me....well, you see how she dresses LA & GA. So, she put a bracelet in the socks, it got thru...(I bet good ol cindy is grinnin ear to ear on that one!) but it was a clear message imo, to see if she would have any emotions when she discovered it. Casey didnt get that opportunity because it is considered contraban and not *ehem* part of real Court attire. CA probably failed to go to the website page or ask JB for clarification. They'll watch for this next time.

I just loved watching casey pull and tug at her suit jacket she wore, like um in 9th grade. I bet deep down, she was seethin.

I just had a flash back of Lee's knee socks...

My question is if he in fact knew it would be searched and that he would be held accountible if something was found why didnt he search it himself first:waitasec:

Because his best interest is not Casey, its himself, otherwise, he would have done what all lawyers do bringing things in to their clients, he would have check through it all.
Baez has future plans that includes himself only. I have felt this way for a long time.

I don't know but I know this, I hope that JB's conduct, whether inappropriate in the touchie feelie sense and/or breaking precedural rules is looked at very closely because I for one will be outraged if down the road a conviction is overturned because she claims that he had been sexually harrassing her, etc,...I for one want her to have the best defense possible so that when she's found guilty I don't have to see her face anymore...if there ends up being an appeal I just may have to throw my television out of my wuckin findow!

Well see! Now it makes sense, the clothes from CA ... meaning = the inadequate librarian illfitted suit jacket, slacks......LOL, the white socks did it for me....

It just occurred to me as I looked at a photo on WFTV of her walking toward the table that the cut of the shoes, along with the white socks, almost gives the appearance (from a distance) of her wearing Mary Janes.

He's definitely not the sharpest tooth in the pool of legal sharks. I am guessing he simply didn't think CA would hand over clothing containing contraband in the first place, so he had no need to check them out. I'm wondering if CA even knew the bracelet would cause a ruckess?

Didnt read all the replies but what I instantly thought when I read this is, if JB is the one that did this, how many other items or "contraband" has he sneaked to her before this and didnt get caught? It really makes me wonder what all hes been giving her. Im sure this wasnt the first time.

He's definitely not the sharpest tooth in the pool of legal sharks. I am guessing he simply didn't think CA would hand over clothing containing contraband in the first place, so he had no need to check them out. I'm wondering if CA even knew the bracelet would cause a ruckess?

I just have a hard time taking JB at his word and feel like he is trying to pin this on Cindy. There is no love lost between the grandparents and JB, they would like to have their granddaughters remains released for burial, and he just picked up items (supposedly) and dropped them at the jail (that has already complained about him not following the rules) and didn't check any of these supposed items?

Cindy seems like an easy place to dump the blame since so many dislike her so intensely. I don't trust him.

Why not just go through appropriate channels if he wants her to have a "Caylee" bracelet?? Not that she'd wear it. But WHY risk getting in trouble with the jail? Or the news story that will inevitably be written about it? Didn't the hugging fiasco teach him ANYTHING??

Honestly, I think at this point he is trying to get himself removed from the case. I think between the complaint to the bar about him, and the whole relationship between him and KC, and what is being said about that, I think he is possibly looking for an out.

JMHO...

Didnt read all the replies but what I instantly thought when I read this is, if JB is the one that did this, how many other items or "contraband" has he sneaked to her before this and didnt get caught? It really makes me wonder what all hes been giving her. Im sure this wasnt the first time.

communication between the parents.....after all his performances and all and the loud proclaimations of "I'm an officer of the court".......:furious::furious:

I still want to know what was mentioned yesterday to who about the letters....someone overheard it....

An after-thought: Couldn't a rubber-band bracelet in a sock be considered
a concealed weapon, e.g. used to make a sling-shot?

(Don't laugh! Not too long ago, the police in Tijuana, Baja, Mexico were
relieved of their guns and armed with only sling-shots. It was believed
there were too many drug-cartel infiltrators within the police force so
that, until they were filtered out, all were considered unsafe to carry guns.)

As much as it is hard to watch, I say let him continue. More and more it is showing his true colors. JB and his client have quite a lot in common.

ITA! It is eerie to me how much they appear to be alike. :eek:

Arrogance, feeling of entitlement, whining, playing the victim, attempting to be sneaky, etc...

I don't doubt he did it LB35, I am just not excited about it at all.
I don't think rubber bracelets are the gateway contraband to guns LOL.
Seriously, the jail doesn't even really care, so it just doesn't sound like much of anything imo.

Why is it not considered a weapon? My son stung me with one and it hurt!
:crazy:
Seriously, anything, should be considered contraband, and attorneys know better.

Baez Tries To Sneak Bracelet To Jailed Casey

Friday, January 30, 2009 – updated: 5:24 pm EST January 30, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned Casey Anthony may have been slipped some contraband in the suit she wore to court for Friday's hearing. Jail officials told Eyewitness News they discovered a "Caylee" bracelet stashed in the clothes Jose Baez dropped off this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18606881/detail.html
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3239173&posted=1#post3239173

Someone who was in court today...maybe Conway said that Casey was wearing a blouse or top of some kind, her jail pants and her rubber shoes. She was also shackled but you just couldn't tell. After I heard about the jail pants I can remember that she kept pulling the top down over and over again. She also made sure that when she stood there was something in front of her. For the most part the camera stayed above her waist.

I remember Ashley Banfield asking where the top came from and Conway said that family can drop clothing by or an attorney will often have some clothing in his office for times like this. Maybe he borrowed the top from his wife :eek:

Casey does look like she has put on some pounds. She sure looks much better with her hair pulled back than hanging in her face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back