Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm thinking that he picked up the jacket from CA to take to KC and she put the bracelet in the pocket without telling Baez. It just sounds so CA.

ETA: If it was in the socks I definitely think CA. JB would know that those socks would get turned inside out before giving them to KC.

ITA - we don't know that JB is the one who tried to sneak anything - I think he has much bigger things to worry about - this sounds so like CA it isn't funny - a little "I'm still here" token...no way JB or his team did this IMO...I also don't think they felt that they needed to search the whole outfit - it never occurred to them anyone would try this stupid trick.

Well, why don't you stop teasing with your post and wait until you have proof with your suspicions?

Listen to your gut, I think you might be getting it. I feel it too that there is more to this than we are hearing and seeing for now. Somebody knows somebody who knew somebody, and why for her, that right there should answer your question. This bracelet thing sounds like a CA move, she just can't keep her nose out of KC's life, what or who would she complain about. The perfect mother would stand by her daughter, right?

I am sorry. I know I am new here...I don't want to make waves. There is just something about their relationship that bothers me. It really upsets me. I have no proof...just a gut reaction. Over the years I have learned to trust my instincts. i am not perfect by any stretch...far from it. It is just that what I have read and heard don't mesh...maybe I am not the only one who thinks that way but again no proof. Perhaps that is why JB may have been turned into the bar in the first place. JMO. Don't mean to offend anyone or stir up stuff.

I have a question for everyone who believes that this bracelet incident is an innocent/not that big of a deal "add on" to the clothes that she was to wear in court, and the media/posters are making too much of it...

Whether from CA or JB or whomever, why if it's not a big deal, is this bracelet tucked into a sock rather than just with the clothes?

The article says it was a rubber bandy type bracelet. I still...wonder how JB became associated with KC. According to what I have read KC learned his name in jail...I think that is odder than odd. She has basically been in confinement (before and after she was jailed bailed out and then put back in the slammer).

There is something else...intuitively that just bothers me. Not just their flirting. I would bet my car they knew one another before this all went down (meaning...God Rest...Caylee was even in danger). The GP's hate JB. Najame clearly can't stand him. BC doesn't appear to like him either. Something just reaks here. I wish I had proof to post what I would like to post. But then, there have been so many unsubstantiated accusations in this case already.

if you have a rumor you can post it in the rumor thread :) in the parking lot :)

There are a lot of comments about the bracelet in the socks, but my question is:

If she was wearing dark pants and dark shoes, why did they give her WHITE socks? Who is she now, Michael Jackson? If so, pajama bottoms and Cap'n Crunch jackets can't be far behind.

UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Obviously he thinks the rules don't apply to him, just like his client.

Kathi Belich reported that she asked JB for a comment about the contraband (bracelet) and he said CA gave him those clothes on Wednesday to give to KC. So he is saying CA put the bracelet in the sock and JB didn't look over the garments before handing them to the jail. There is no link yet to the story but was just reported live.

I hear what you're saying Janis, but he may not know the "appropriate channels." Perhaps Casey is his first client who is cooling her heels in jail as he defends her. Jose may be learning it as he goes along.
I'm surprised he didn't try to sneak in a "Find Caylee" t-shirt and have her wear that and hol the Caylee Sunshine doll while she's sitting at the defense table. It's almost the same thing. He's trying to make his client appear something she is not.
I know defense lawyers know the importance of how their clients appear in court. But this sneaking a bracelet to her says more than that. It shows he's not a stranger to underhanded tatics. He's either very unaware of proceedures or he's daring enough to try breaking the rules. What else is he going to try and get away with?
jmo

Come on here...I'm nowhere near being an attorney, but even I know what Baez did was underhanded and wrong. He is a lawyer of three years...he KNEW what he was doing and I hope he gets called on it. Maybe the jail personnel aren't making a big deal out of it, but perhaps the Florida Bar is watching him more carefully now, and this will not please them.

More likely Linda B. counseled JB about proper courtroom apparel for Casey - ala the Phil Spector trial. Somehow I get the feeling Cindy A. is not the fashionista though I could be wrong.

DT

If it was Cindy, it would have been a tank top. :crazy:

One would think that KC has enough, er......."bracelets." Nice, silvery, matched sets!

There are a lot of comments about the bracelet in the socks, but my question is:

If she was wearing dark pants and dark shoes, why did they give her WHITE socks? Who is she now, Michael Jackson? If so, pajama bottoms and Cap'n Crunch jackets can't be far behind.

OMG! Then, she'll get plastic surgery to make her look like Joan Crawford, like
HE did!:eek::eek::eek:

I figured the case couldn't get any worse, any weirder or any more sacriligious than it already was. i was comfortable with my decision to put down Caylee's case and back away slowly. And then...this.
Does the whole cast think that they are in a soap opera and the judge won't "fire" the "actors" they like?
With that said, as much as I hate admit it, I might buy the excuse that CA gave him the clothes. She probably wants the attention off of George and back where it has been the whole time...on casey.

This sounds so much like CA. Why would JB even send something like that. He would know the clothes would be searched from top to bottom.
**My feeling was to see if KC would be wearing the braclet the today when she showed up in court.
**To see if she was really thinking of Caylee enough to put the braclet on and wear it, but it was intercepted by the Jail.

Well, the only RIGHT thing to do in this case, is to make her appear in the suit she will wear for the rest of her natural born life! A PRISON JUMPSUIT!!!!

How stupid of a move was that?

:furious:

I so agree with you. For now on it's the pretty blue uniform. That way it alleviates any other problems.

I have always thought the same thing. Never bought the I heard his name at the jail. They just bonded just a little too quickly for having just met. I have theorized that she lined him up sometime after 6/16.

Then add in the 6 hour days, 5 days a week with him in his office...something here just isn't kosher, ya know!

Kathi Belich reported that she asked JB for a comment about the contraband (bracelet) and he said CA gave him those clothes on Wednesday to give to KC. So he is saying CA put the bracelet in the sock and JB didn't look over the garments before handing them to the jail. There is no link yet to the story but was just reported live.

Ahhhh...the beginning of the "under the bus toss" for CA. :bang:

This sounds so much like CA. Why would JB even send something like that. He would know the clothes would be searched from top to bottom.
**My feeling was to see if KC would be wearing the braclet the today when she showed up in court.
**To see if she was really thinking of Caylee enough to put the braclet on and wear it, but it was intercepted by the Jail.

Now I can't wait to hear what Brad C. says in regards to Baez putting the blame on Cindy. Are these people all NUTZ?:rolleyes:

I have always thought the same thing. Never bought the I heard his name at the jail. They just bonded just a little too quickly for having just met. I have theorized that she lined him up sometime after 6/16.

I don't know if this was just a rumor,but I seem to remember one time it was stated that JB's daughter went to school with KC.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj
Back