Bosma Murder Trial 02.08.16 - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the ambition tattoo, ABro has great notes on Igor's comment on that:
On May 7, Igor gave an audio recorded statement to Hamilton police.

“Did you notice any distinguishing features?” asks Moodie.

He describes a tattoo located on the wrist.

“It was saying ambition and it was in a frame.”

“Small or capitals?”

“I think it was capitals.”

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/02/by-special-request-day-4-of-the-tim-bosma-trial.html

Or, how about after they got the facts, details, surveillance, they realized it was just the 2 of them. They don't just let people walk scott free for driving a getaway vehicle. Charges WOULD BE LAID. Or, if they still thought there was a 3rd person, they'd actively be looking for said person.

Where does it suggest the second vehicle was a getaway vehicle? They may well know who the third person is. We already have previously unknown info coming out, so maybe more to come, one way or the other

I don't agree. She didn't commit the felony. So no murder charges. If she's an accessory after the fact this is the definition.

Definition

Someone who assists another 1) who has committed a felony, 2) after the person has committed the felony, 3) with knowledge that the person committed the felony, and 4) with the intent to help the person avoid arrest or punishment. An accessory after the fact may be held liable for, inter alia, obstruction of justice.

A "felony" is an American crime. No such terminology in Canadian law.

Where does it suggest the second vehicle was a getaway vehicle? They may well know who the third person is. We already have previously unknown info coming out, so maybe more to come, one way or the other

I don't recall saying anything about a "getaway vehicle"
Is frustrating when someone takes what you say out of context.

LE states they have video of TB's truck being followed by an SUV type vehicle (which we are led to believe is DM's Yukon) shortly after leaving TB's property. LE goes on to say they see only the driver in the Yukon. What I haven't read anywhere is how many people are visible in TB's truck. Is it something I've missed despite following this case since Day 1 or has this info not been released?

For the record, I'm with the Yukon being parked nearby and driven by MS or DM crowd. Don't think Donut person exists but willing to entertain the thought. ABro, can you shed light on this or is it off limits?

Enough of the bickering or we can close the thread until trial time tomorrow.

Scroll and roll, or use the Ignore feature to keep the discussion civilized.

:tyou:

With regards to the testimony that TB's truck made a sharp sudden turn at the end of the driveway, could it's simply be that the person driving, not being familiar with the area, wasnt sure if they should turn left or right, getting to the end of the driveway and then either themselves or one of the passangers saying something like "no no go right" for example.

Maybe MS deserves to be getting looks and glares by DM. JMO
Tamarind, <modsnip> DM's behaviour is bizarre, so bizarre that it's now front lining the news. IMHO, whether one is enabling bad behaviour or approving/allowing it, it's equally problematic. We have a society where young kids bullying each other to the point of suicide, people saying mean things online under aliases, parents willing to blame everyone for their kids behaviour. If DM cared about his family, his supporters or even his legal team, he would be sitting there with a serious demeanour, like every other person charged with first degree murder does and stop the theatrics.

Exactly. I'm glad you understand what she was charged with. If police believe (and they don't) that she was there and drove the vehicle, she would have been charged. No super secret plea deals.

She could have driven the second vehicle and not been involved in a crime, ie./ no mens rea. Are you suggesting that LE would press charges anyway?

I just don't see how they can drive the truck to the end of the driveway/road, kill Tim, one of them jumps out and into the suv then drive away. That's a lot in a very short time practically ON TB's property.

Was there a timeline as to when TB left his house for the test drive and when the SUV type vehicle was seen tailing the truck?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

She could have driven the second vehicle and not been involved in a crime, ie./ no mens rea. Are you suggesting that LE would press charges anyway?

If CN had driven the Yukon and DM and MS had stayed in TB's truck, CN would still be an integral part of the group that stole the truck as the getaway car driver and would face first degree murder charges for helping with a theft in which a murder was committed.

Tamarind, <modsnip> DM's behaviour is bizarre, so bizarre that it's now front lining the news. IMHO, whether one is enabling bad behaviour or approving/allowing it, it's equally problematic. We have a society where young kids bullying each other to the point of suicide, people saying mean things online under aliases, parents willing to blame everyone for their kids behaviour. If DM cared about his family, his supporters or even his legal team, he would be sitting there with a serious demeanour, like every other person charged with first degree murder does and stop the theatrics.

His behaviour is bizarre to you according to your post. It isn't bizarre to everyone. I don't tend to put everyone into a box and expect a certain outcome ( not saying you do, I am talking solely about me).
I think sometimes a person ( ieDM) will display something that comes naturally to them regardless of the situation. Naivety is also something that I feel can give that same reaction. <modsnip> ALL MOO

I just don't see how they can drive the truck to the end of the driveway/road, kill Tim, one of them jumps out and into the suv then drive away. That's a lot in a very short time practically ON TB's property.

Was there a timeline as to when TB left his house for the test drive and when the SUV type vehicle was seen tailing the truck?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Bosma disappeared on the night of May 6, 2013 after taking two strangers on a test drive of a black pickup truck he was trying to sell. They left sometime shortly after 9 p.m., the last time Bosma was seen alive.

One of Bosma&#8217;s neighbours said he saw a black pickup and another dark vehicle leaving a field near his home sometime between 9:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. the night Bosma disappeared, but he couldn&#8217;t see inside the vehicles.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016/02/08/tim-bosma-murder-trial-resumes-in-hamilton.html

Yes that's what I am saying. If she was there and drove the vehicle, she would Be charged. That's not only my opinion, it's the law.

If CN had driven the Yukon and DM and MS had stayed in TB's truck, CN would still be an integral part of the group that stole the truck as the getaway car driver and would face first degree murder charges for helping with a theft in which a murder was committed.

So the answer is Yes the police would press charges for being a driver. But what do you mean by getaway? That would need to presume that she knew she was escaping the scene of a crime. But we have no idea if anyone was dead by the time they drove for one minute down the street. ALL MOO

So the answer is Yes the police would press charges for being a driver. But what do you mean by getaway? That would need to presume that she knew she was escaping the scene of a crime. But we have no idea if anyone was dead by the time they drove for one minute down the street. ALL MOO

IMO if the murder happened in a 15 min time span (9pm last time seen alive until 915 is when the neighbour saw the 2 vehicles). Who's to say CN knew anything at that time and wasn't just told "follow us". I doubt she'd know he was murdered. If the SUV was where it is speculated to be she would not have been able to see the truck immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966