Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I don't agree but somebody must have a use for them because they sell them

It's a huge expense for a normal farmer and not at all a cost effective way of dealing with dead stock. Farmers in S. Ont. call the dead stock removal service for the few times when a large animal dies and it can't be buried.

There are also gauges where the radio should be and something stuck in the dash above the glove box. :waitasec:

ETA: The duct tape on the driver's door is a nice touch. :notgood:

MOO

It's late so I'm going to lay down a little honesty. The pigsty truck squicks me out so bad because it's how my father lives. Down to the duct tape and dog hair. And my father is a convicted (non violent) felon.

I know that slobbiness hardly equals criminal. I'm more explaining my own visceral reaction to it.

Not that I don't agree but somebody must have a use for them because they sell them

Obviously they must sell some. My guess would be to large livestock feedlots or that kind of thing. Not Joe Farmer with his 100 head of cattle. There would be no return on investment. I would be curious to know actual sale numbers if that's the kind of thing we could track down....the way some people are talking this is typical farm equipment....like a tractor.....in my opinion.....it's not.

ETA: musicaljoke beat me to it.....

Thanks..I had missed that angle..I saw it from the drivers door and just looked like my cell phone charger hanging down. This one has me curious as well. I'll ask my guys at work tomorrow if they know.

Who did the electrical work for him?! Hehehe. I've heard it's not a good idea to have too many keys and junk on your vehicle key chain as it could ruin your ignition block. MOO.

29g0d4m.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4UDdFTW1nZXA2REE/view?pref=2&pli=1

How could a cop even tell if he had the proper licensing sticker? What is that thing that looks like it has a soldered wire into back door near the plate? There is no regular ball hitch, is that some kind of hitch on it? And the duct tape holding the lights in is a nice touch.

MOO

It's late so I'm going to lay down a little honesty. The pigsty truck squicks me out so bad because it's how my father lives. Down to the duct tape and dog hair. And my father is a convicted (non violent) felon.

I know that slobbiness hardly equals criminal. I'm more explaining my own visceral reaction to it.

:hug:

Thanks..I had missed that angle..I saw it from the drivers door and just looked like my cell phone charger hanging down. This one has me curious as well. I'll ask my guys at work tomorrow if they know.

It appears that the driver's side door sill and flooring has been removed, possibly by DM to remove evidence or more likely by LE for forensic examination. That is likely factory wiring which is commonly run there and hidden by the carpeting and door sill.

The dash attachments may be for engine performance control, hidden radar detector ?

29g0d4m.png

How could a cop even tell if he had the proper licensing sticker? What is that thing that looks like it has a soldered into back door near the plate? There is no regular ball hitch, is that some kind of hitch on it? And the duct tape holding the lights in is a nice touch.

MOO

He's a regular MacGuyver, that one.

Jury-rigged wiring: my only other thought is that it reminds of when I was a kid and my older brother and his friends would half-*advertiser censored* the installation of car stereos and speakers. Haven't gotten the sense DM cares about music though.

Edit: is that one of those filters over the plate meant to defeat toll cameras? Variant, I see you are here, thoughts?

We don't know that the officer said "no". The Crown may have told him it wasn't necessary. We just don't know, so go with Dungey's wording of "won't testify". This is a trial, so we don't state something as fact unless there is a link where Dungey is quoted directly as saying he "refused".

What we do know is that he was asked to testify. Why he won't be is anyone's guess.

Officer Banks from Halton police was the one who made the notes she has been referring to. He has retired and gone to Florida, and isn't here. "He was asked to testify, yes," McLellan says.
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

From the tweets, I got the impression that the reason this was a concern was because the way that it was stated that the officer went in the side door of the trailer to put the key in was pretty much impossible.
Dungey now asking about the police statement that they went in through one side door to get to the cab and put the key in the ignition. "Contrary to the evidence, if he went in to that door, he would be in the back of the trailer." Dungey says. "If you open that door, you couldn't possibly reach the cab."
by Adam Carter 12:21 PM

This is the door on the left side of the trailer from the back. Dungey asking why no photos were taken of the officer actually going through the side door to unlock the truck and put the key in the ignition. "We don't take action photos of what we're doing," McLellan says. "It would have been great assistance here, would it not?" Dungey says. "I suppose it would," she responds.
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

The point Dungey is making is that he doesn't think the officer who went into the trailer through a side door would be able to get to the cab at all. "It only hits the back of the truck, not the cab," he says. McLellan says she believes it's closer to the back of the cab.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM

29g0d4m.png

How could a cop even tell if he had the proper licensing sticker? What is that thing that looks like it has a soldered wire into back door near the plate? There is no regular ball hitch, is that some kind of hitch on it? And the duct tape holding the lights in is a nice touch.

MOO

It's possibly a wire that conducts power in order to have working light on whatever it is towing. Seems like the most common sense possibility to me. MOO

Crazy eh ! ! ! It would take a real monster to even think this up. Was this not the time that DM suggested that WM was drinking heavily, this was in the threads about WM's death, if you want to search. If this was the case, perhaps he was not too involved in the "business that was happening in the hanger".

I believe that it was AS and WM's girlfriend's brother who suggested that WM was drinking heavily, not DM.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/millard-aviation-business-in-decline-long-before-tim-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

I'm guessing that if it were DM, I doubt that he would be referred to as a photographer, when she could have chosen pilot instead, or heir to an aviation company. JMO
DM actually had an online presence as a photographer. He photographed models on model mayham if I recall. It's possible he never told her about the aviation side and just said he's a photographer

Regarding the fingerprints, Pillay was questioning the prints that weren't linked to DM. I haven't found what answers were given to his questions, or if no answers were provided. Anyone see any more about this?

Court heard a detailed report linking two prints to Millard, one from the outside door of Bosma’s truck and another from the truck’s rearview mirror, but Pillay was interested in the prints that weren’t analyzed and linked to his client.

McLellan said the prints linked to Millard were two of 23 impressions taken during the examination.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/lengthy-catalog-of-blood-stains-and-gunshot-residue-shown-to-jury-in-tim-bosma-trial

Who did the electrical work for him?! Hehehe. I've heard it's not a good idea to have too many keys and junk on your vehicle key chain as it could ruin your ignition block. MOO.

That's so funny..I thought the same thing when I saw it..

29g0d4m.png

MOO

BBM - yes it's a hitch. Can't tell you what it's called.....but this is the kind my dad always had on his truck. Just a different type of attachment....

29g0d4m.png

MOO

That is a common type of hitch. The ball gets bolted to a mount that is inserted into the square hole.

The wire on the bottom of the door looks like a backup camera that would be useful for hooking up a trailer.

when you look at all the Gun Residue..its all over the place
Drivers door inside
Drivers door rear inside
Passenger door inside
Rear passenger door inside
ceiling front passenger side
ceiling rear passenger side
dashboard passenger side
ceiling drivers side
rear passenger seat back
rear passenger seat side
rear seat backrest drivers side
rear drivers side seat

That's a lot of GSR in the rear area of the truck.

He's a regular MacGuyver, that one.

Jury-rigged wiring: my only other thought is that it reminds of when I was a kid and my older brother and his friends would half-*advertiser censored* the installation of car stereos and speakers. Haven't gotten the sense DM cares about music though.

Edit: is that one of those filters over the plate meant to defeat toll cameras? Variant, I see you are here, thoughts?

Obscuring the plate from toll, red light and other cameras is the intended purpose of those types of plate covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member