Bosma Murder Trial 02.22.16 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe DM Defense will say he was planning on starting a mobile incineration business since these units are so expensive and so rare.

Adam Carter 2:23 PM
Court now seeing another email where Penner is describing the cost and payment for the SN500 with an afterburner. It would take about two to three weeks to be delivered.

Adam Carter 2:24 PM
The jury is now being shown a packing slip that comes with the Eliminator unit. It was seized from Millard's SUV.

It might be a long wait - Laura's trial isn't even expected to being until early 2017.

And it hasn't been confirmed that the WM case will even go to trial. A judge is expected to rule on that in the near future.

Maybe DM was planning on starting a mobile incineration business since these units are so expensive and so rare.

Really wouldn't make much sense. He has a 500 lb unit that burns at 125 lbs per hour. That would mean that he'd have to sit at your farm for up to four hours for a maximum sized animal. Would make more sense to pick up animals ad bring them to the incinerator, eliminating the need for it to be mobile.

Adam Carter 2:30 PM
Penner says Schlatman indicated Millard was his boss. One email from Schlatman ends with: "The SN500 is working great now. Sounds awesome when the afterburner kicks on!"

Adam Carter 2:31 PM
One email from Schlatman refers to "Dell" losing a receipt for the transaction downpayment.

Krista Simpson
@KristaSimpson

Email from Schlatman also includes this line: "BTW- SN500 is working great now.. Sounds awesome when the afterburner kicks on!!" (sic)

WOW, just wow.

"One email from Schlatman ends with: "The SN500 is working great now. Sounds awesome when the afterburner kicks on!" Adam Carter

I'm going to be sick.....WHAT were they burning????? We have seen ZERO evidence of any livestock on any of DM's properties.....SS knows stuff....I hope he does the right thing and tells the whole truth......I almost feel bad for Penner.....knowing he had a hand in providing the death machine to these monsters.....obviously he had no way of knowing the intended use.....but still....

Adam Carter 2:33 PM
Again, the SN500 is The Eliminator unit found on Dellen Millard's farm with human bones in it.

Adam Carter 2:34 PM
In another email, Penner asks for a contact phone for when the unit was being sent from Georgia.

Adam Carter 2:35 PM
In the reply email, Schlatman replies with his cellphone number.

Krista Simpson
@KristaSimpson

Email from Schlatman also includes this line: "BTW- SN500 is working great now.. Sounds awesome when the afterburner kicks on!!" (sic)

WOW, just wow.

I would love to know the date of that email where SS makes the claim that the unit works great...

I want to know what SS told Penner they'd be burning - for him (Penner) to determine the (pound) capacity they'd need. Was that answered??

Adam Carter 2:39 PM
Another email from Schlatman: "Hey Bill, received the unit on Thursday. WOW! Very impressive. A quick question, do you know the amount of gas it would take to run the unit for say one hour? Or for a complete burn of fire hours? Just trying to figure out tank sizing..."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
July 9, 2012 from Schlatman to Penner: "Hi Bill, received the unit on Thursday. Wow, very impressive."

That was a Monday, so he was talking about Thursday July 5, 21012, the day after LB is alleged to have been killed.

Another email from Schlatman: "Hey Bill, received the unit on Thursday. WOW! Very impressive. A quick question, do you know the amount of gas it would take to run the unit for say one hour? Or for a complete burn of fire hours? Just trying to figure out tank sizing..."

Should that read complete burn of five hours? eek!

molly hayes @mollyhayes
Aug 13,2012 email from Schlatman ends: "btw SN500 is working great now..sounds awesome when the afterburner kicks on!!" #Bosma

Adam Carter 2:42 PM
Court now seeing figures written in pen at the bottom of one of the receipts. Penner says that wasn't done by anyone in his organization.

Adam Carter 2:44 PM
Penner said in another email the SN500 would need 31.7 litres of propane per hour at full capacity.

And it hasn't been confirmed that the WM case will even go to trial. A judge is expected to rule on that in the near future.

Do the people of Ontario really want to spend the hundreds of thousands required for justice in the WM matter? Considering (hopefully) the perpetrator is already behind bars for 25 years min

Adam Carter 2:47 PM
Court now seeing this photo. He says it's the same type of one he sold to Schlatman. It was found on Millard's farm.
http://images.scribblelive.com/2016/2/22/527b2c32-9125-4162-bd8f-5111c8a90be1.png

Adam Carter 2:49 PM
Above the wheels in that photo is a broom/rake that's used to scoop out the ash at the bottom.

Adam Carter 2:49 PM
The afterburner is the cylinder at the top of the unit. The arm on the right hand side powers fans in the unit.

Adam Carter 2:50 PM
The unit can't operate without those fans, and it has to be plugged in for that.

Do the people of Ontario really want to spend the hundreds of thousands required for justice in the WM matter? Considering (hopefully) the perpetrator is already behind bars for 25 years min

I wouldn't if considering it from a budget perspective. I think I'd feel differently if I was WM's family and friends, though.

:gasp: Seriously !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member