Bosma Murder Trial 02.24.16 - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess it depends where Mr. Bullman was when he saw the trucks. If he was south of the location and only saw them pull out of the laneway and turn left, and then lost sight of them, then his story makes sense in that they went west towards Brantford. You still have to go 30 meters to get to Trinity Road, at which point they may have turned right towards SuperSuckers, and he just lost sight of them somewhere between the laneway and Trinity.
I do vaguely remember a mention of him seeing them for much longer than that before loosing site. I could be wrong though.

Okay I'm officially lost. My inner mapping skills are horrible so I may be all turned around here.

If I'm standing on Trinity facing north, and Book Rd is directly in front of me, the property all the MSM showed images of, is on the right - west of Trinity. Correct?

YIKES - I'm a dolt. No, it's just east of Trinity on the corner. Gack. Sorry for any confusion. :facepalm:

The one for 4.1 was Riverside- it sold for 2.8 and closed Nov/14. That was the property that RBC had the leases assigned to them and a 3.8 million mortgage against it.

"Update Oct. 22: Dellen Millard’s Riverside Drive property is no longer on the market and the Royal Bank has registered a $3.8 million charge against it, according to property records."

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/08/dellen-millards-mother-sells-more-of-his-properties.html

Nevermind... wrong property!

Okay I'm officially lost. My inner mapping skills are horrible so I may be all turned around here.

If I'm standing on Trinity facing north, and Book Rd is directly in front of me, the property all the MSM showed images of, is on the right - west of Trinity. Correct?

YIKES - I'm a dolt. No, it's just east of Trinity on the corner. Gack. Sorry for any confusion. :facepalm:

East of Trinity I believe.....but yes on your right if you're facing north.....MOO

IMO...It's not that unusual that they turned around and backtracked. If they were unaccustomed to the area and had just recently​ murdered someone by way of gunshot within a confined space (Ouch - ears!), they likely weren't thinking extremely clearly. I get turned around under far less stressful situations. Just saying

East of Trinity I believe.....but yes on your right if you're facing north.....MOO

Well the part that confused me (aside from the fact I can't keep NSEA straight to save my life) is that Bullman testified they came out of the property's laneway and crossed Trinity and headed west toward Brantford. I was mixing up east and west and I apologize again for being a knucklehead and further confusing anyone else. I'm really not that stupid, lol.

North on Trinity means they did get on the 403? I thought that all along, but then the west on Book Rd. testimony made me rethink it.

Unless they went West on Wilson. That would make sense as to why they ended up in downtown Brantford.

Wait. SS lives in Brantford. hmmm

IMO...It's not that unusual that they turned around and backtracked. If they were unaccustomed to the area and had just recently​ murdered someone by way of gunshot within a confined space (Ouch - ears!), they likely weren't thinking extremely clearly. I get turned around under far less stressful situations. Just saying

If you're not from the area and aren't sure where side roads end up, it would make sense to go back to the main road. In all likelihood, the very same road you came in on, and hid your Yukon down the road a ways and walked to the Bosma house.

Well according to this tweet, he did say they crossed Trinity, so turning around would seem to make sense.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Both headed west on Book Rd, crossing Trinity Rd, toward Brantford. The 2 together seemed odd. He could see for less than a km. #Bosma

Re: MS DNA or lack of fingerprints or lack of positive physical ID... I have to go back to the Crown's opening statement:

"The Crown intends to prove that on this date in the late evening hours, Tim Bosma was killed in his truck, shot by the two accused at close range, while on a test drive with his truck; his body then incinerated hours later by the two accused.

There IS evidence putting MS in that truck and connecting him directly to the incinerator. We don't know what it is yet, but it does exist.

This might help anyone not familiar with the area.

Red: Pull out of laneway, cross Trinity, and heading west towards Brantford
Yellow: Heading north on Trinity, past Claybar road (Star marks approx location of SuperSuckers)
Orange: Turn west on Wilson towards Brantford. A main road but not very busy.
Purple: Continue heading north, 403 onramp a few km away, where you can head also head west to Brantford.

trinity-book.jpg

This might help anyone not familiar with the area.

Red: Pull out of laneway, cross Trinity, and heading west towards Brantford
Yellow: Heading north on Trinity, past Claybar road (Star marks approx location of SuperSuckers)
Orange: Turn west on Wilson towards Brantford. A main road but not very busy.
Purple: Continue heading north, 403 onramp a few km away, where you can head also head west to Brantford.

View attachment 89741

Wilson makes the most sense to me. There is video of the truck in downtown Brantford (not revealed yet in court) and the TB's cell phone was found just off of Paris Rd. (and that comes out of Brantford).

In this article, although there is a mistake about who took out the 3.7 million dollar loan, the bookkeeper claims that even though the loan was taken out to buy equipment, DM did try to "open" the business in December as a rental place for aircraft? After laying off every employee except for his personal auto mechanic. And of course there was no business. Was there even an announcement placed in any airline magazine or anywhere for that matter? Or was this just a front for the bank?

So he had what was left of the 3.7 million for equipment that never got purchased after WM's death and rental income from the six plex? Was that it? With a lot of expenses going out he couldn't have been in great financial shape unless there were a lot of financial investments that were not property. I wonder how in depth they will go on the finances? I can imagine the defense trying to block it all the way because it kind of overlaps to the WM trial.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/63...er-s-finances/

MOO

Yes, but we were theorizing about a potential agreement of some sort between Crown and SS.. could he have also been taken into custody.. threatened with impending Accessory charges.. and avoided them by talking to them?
Same would apply for SS.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Re: MS DNA or lack of fingerprints or lack of positive physical ID... I have to go back to the Crown's opening statement:

"The Crown intends to prove that on this date in the late evening hours, Tim Bosma was killed in his truck, shot by the two accused at close range, while on a test drive with his truck; his body then incinerated hours later by the two accused.

There IS evidence putting MS in that truck and connecting him directly to the incinerator. We don't know what it is yet, but it does exist.

This kind of hit awful in my gutt! What if they had everything on video and thats what the "other" thing is. I really hope not for the Bosma family's sake! Do you think this would have been in the opening statement if so?

Nothing will really surprise me with these two! Worlds dumbest criminals, I think they broke the record and it ain't over yet!

I am wondering if revenue Canada would be following this trial and potentially have issue with the MA business, such as paying employees for work that did not seem to be anything other than personal service for DM. Expenses not related to the business, a company vehicle being used primarily for personal business, since no other business related work was being done.

This kind of hit awful in my gutt! What if they had everything on video and thats was the "other" thing is. I really hope not for the Bosma family's sake! Do you think this would have been in the opening statement if so?

Nothing will really surprise me with these two! Worlds dumbest criminals, I think they broke the record and it ain't over yet!

IMO Aaron Hernandez and his band of bumbling buffoons hold the title, but these guys are certainly challenging that.

Did MB have shares in MillardAir?
IIRC MB became an officer of Millardair after WM's death. IMHO, if that was the case, I'm thinking it was a pretty dumb move considering the liability of a Director. WM had just signed up for a 3.7 MILLION dollar loan and as we learned today, Millardair had NO business. Add onto that the fact that days of WM's death DM fired everyone, the hopes of making WM's investment in the MRO profitable became very unlikely.

Is it my imagination, or is something seriously wrong with this picture? Why in heavens name would MB, a woman who is at retirement age herself, even take on this type of liability. I'm not saying that she should only assist her son if the company was rolling in the cash but it behooves me to think that a pensioner would plop herself onto a sinking ship. IMO,it makes absolutely no sense. MOO

Feb 8 2016 11:59 AMThat night he saw two vehicles pull out of his father's place -- a dark truck and a second vehicle pulling out right behind it. "I thought that was odd," Bullman says. The vehicles went down Book Road towards Brantford that night, he says. This is from Adam Carter's CBC LIVE BLOG.

I don't think you can technically CROSS Trinity Road. Trinity runs North South. Book ends at Trinity.

The scenario I had after testimony was that they pulled out of the Bosma house onto Trinity, drove north, turned onto Book and into the laneway of hayfield. From there they pull out back onto Book heading west.

How do they end up back on Trinity by 9:20 heading north?

Book Road does not end at Trinity. It does cross over and ends at Ferguson Road.
However, I am trying to figure out if the witness did say that they crossed over Trinity or not.

EDIT: Sorry, it's late and I am just catching up on today's thread. I see this was addressed a few times prior to my posting. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966