Bosma Murder Trial 02.24.16 - Day 14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said as he was being arrested he yelled to MM don't tell them anything babe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there not news footage somewhere just after Smich got arrested and she was on the sidewalk freaking out? When now we learn they were both arrested on an Oakville overpass...I'm going digging for links :D

Add to that that young girls often make bad decisions, especially when it comes to boys. I have one roughly her age, so I know. If mine ever messed up this bad though, the prosecution would be the least​ of her worries. #oldschooldad

Both of my boys know that this Mom means serious, serious business. Luckily they are still really young, but they will continue to know that I mean that, no matter what happens and how it happens. My 1st son has said since he was 3 "I wouldn't mess with my Mommy. EVER". The look on his face alone, makes people know that he means it ;)

LOL, I was thinking the same thing! But I can't wrap my mind around how there wouldn't be ANY charges against SS unless there was some kind of deal.

Pssst....listen carefully.....The police do not make a habit of arresting (and) charging witnesses who cooperate...especially if SS had learned to sing​ ......if you get my drift

When police were surveilling MS, they saw him walking a dog more than once. I wonder if it was DM's dog Pedo. We never did learn what became of him.

I hope LE got hair/dna from the dog, because MS may have left dog hairs in TB's truck, or on something found on Book Rd, Trinity Rd, or even near the incinerator.

SS is clearly going to take the stand for the prosecution at some point. It's also clearly the reason he is not charged. He knows what happened and will spill it all, if he's to keep his deal with the Crown and LE. He traded Smich's a$$ for his. That's the rationale for what is going on right now. If SS didn't have the goods on them (and I mean DM AND SS), then he would not be sitting pretty right now. Lucky for SS, he had the currency LE needed, and cashed it in. All IMO of course.

Doesn't mean he won't be in a jumpsuit for a period of time.....even Homolka had to do some time and as I remember it, it was just enough to get out of jail with a university degree !!!!

Does anyone have a google image of Trinity and Book with the apparent location that Bullman saw the truck and the vehicle pull out of?

I thought the property he saw them pull out of was right at the corner of Book and Trinity, the south east corner to be exact.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;uqI1vTVGLVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqI1vTVGLVk[/video]

Something to ponder....On Feb 8 Mr. Bullman testified that he saw 2 vehicles leave the entrance to his fathers farm and they headed west on Book Rd, crossing Trinity Rd, towards Brantford.

Today we learn the video shows the 2 vehicles heading north on Trinity past Super Suckers. Something doesn't seem right about this. Did they head west down Book Road, turn around, get back to Trinity, and then head north?

I had the same thought when I pulled up google maps. As soon as I saw the location of the Super Suckers I actually said outloud (to no one in the room, lol) "I KNEW it!!" I was 99.99% certain one of those businesses right there have surveillance cameras. You can actually see some of them outside - but I wasn't 100% certain they were in fact cameras.

Mr. Bullman testified he saw them somewhere between 9-9:15 heading west on Book. The testimony today says 9:20 heading north on Trinity. The only thing that DOES make sense is that they turned around somewhere and headed back to Trinity, took a LEFT and headed north. It makes sense especially if whoever was driving didn't have GPS handy and wasn't familiar with the area, and had no idea where Book Rd. came out at.

bookrd9pm.jpg

Doesn't mean he won't be in a jumpsuit for a period of time.....even Homolka had to do some time and as I remember it, it was just enough to get out of jail with a university degree !!!!

ABro may be able to shed some light on this but fairly certain it has been pointed out that it would have had to be disclosed if any kind of "deal" was reached with any witnesses. I think SillyBilly has explained it best....knowledge of a crime isn't a crime in itself. I agree he looks totally shady.....but we can't lock people up for that.....MOO

I had the same thought when I pulled up google maps. As soon as I saw the location of the Super Suckers I actually said outloud (to no one in the room, lol) "I KNEW it!!" I was 99.99% certain one of those businesses right there have surveillance cameras. You can actually see some of them outside - but I wasn't 100% certain they were in fact cameras.

Mr. Bullman testified he saw them somewhere between 9-9:15 heading west on Book. The testimony today says 9:20 heading north on Trinity. The only thing that DOES make sense is that they turned around somewhere and headed back to Trinity, took a right and headed north. It makes sense especially if whoever was driving didn't have GPS handy and wasn't familiar with the area, and had no idea where Book Rd. came out at.

View attachment 89737

BBM - i have seen it reported as both 9:00 - 9:15 AND 9:15 - 9:30......searching for links....

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal Feb 8
Bullmann says by the time he puts the kids to bed and takes his dog out for a walk, it's usually 9:15-9:30 pm. #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes Feb 8
Bullmann takes his dog for a walk on his property every night around 9/9:15.
No different on May 6, 2013.
#Bosma

FWIW......we are at the mercy of the tweeters.....RB likely isn't certain of the time.....but again....wish we had a transcript...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
20 separate entries in his notebook. At 10:48 at SuperSucker HydroVac at Claybourne (sp?) Road. Nothing in notes checking time stamp.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Nothing in notes about checking against his cell phone. He did have note that video was 3 hours behind. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"Video 3 hours behind," says note.

***OMG...the officer, who probably is glued to a cell phone like the rest of us and doesn't even realize how often he uses it...forgot to mention in his notes that he looked at it to check the time against the video. That's it...they're innocent and being set up by corrupt LE...free those men!!

Ok..that just made me nearly pee my pants!! Thanks!

Mr. Bullman testified he saw them somewhere between 9-9:15 heading west on Book. The testimony today says 9:20 heading north on Trinity. The only thing that DOES make sense is that they turned around somewhere and headed back to Trinity, took a right and headed north. It makes sense especially if whoever was driving didn't have GPS handy and wasn't familiar with the area, and had no idea where Book Rd. came out at.

View attachment 89737

Well I guess it depends where Mr. Bullman was when he saw the trucks. If he was south of the location and only saw them pull out of the laneway and turn left, and then lost sight of them, then his story makes sense in that they went west towards Brantford. You still have to go 30 meters to get to Trinity Road, at which point they may have turned right towards SuperSuckers, and he just lost sight of them somewhere between the laneway and Trinity.
I do vaguely remember a mention of him seeing them for much longer than that before loosing site. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert