Bosma Murder Trial 03.03.16 - Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are definitely trying to blame each other, but the whole argument is ridiculous. In this scenario, that casing ends up in the back regardless of who pulled the trigger. IMO

:clap:

That's the one I was thinking of. Posted 09-10-2013, 01:14 PM

this pic looks so awful when you zoom in it really has an unusual pattern almost like ribs, spine pelvis..as if something deteriorated on it..I know this is awful to think about :(

this pic looks so awful when you zoom in it really has an unusual pattern almost like ribs, spine pelvis..as if something deteriorated on it..I know this is awful to think about :(

Exactly the same thing many said back in 2013.

You can't con an honest man.

That's a nice saying, but blatantly not true. It's like saying you can't drown a witch.

At best, it's no way to judge whether or not someone is guilty, and at worse, it could have been interfering with an investigation, and again, how can a journalist tell an unbiased story when they have inserted themselves into it with a 'con'?

My opinion only.

No, I don't, but I don't see anything in the legislation that would preclude the possibility.

https://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/pub_ban.php

I don't see how CN's testimony in open court would jeopardize a fair trial in a judge-alone scenario, but I could see a ban being applied if a jury trial were in the offing, especially given the media attention to this case. In general the authorities prefer to avoid a change of venue.

Well, there's the whole open courts principal, which weighs pretty strongly against it.

Did they try to get a blanket removal, or was it directed only towards specific cases?

I believe it was blanket, but I wouldn't swear to it.

That's a nice saying, but blatantly not true. It's like saying you can't drown a witch.

At best, it's no way to judge whether or not someone is guilty, and at worse, it could have been interfering with an investigation, and again, how can a journalist tell an unbiased story when they have inserted themselves into it with a 'con'?

My opinion only.
I may be wrong, but I don't think the suggestion that a reporter actually did that was to be taken seriously. JMO

I haven't anything worthwhile to contribute to the discussion today, so I'll check out for now and catch up with you all later.

Have a great weekend folks! :)

OK, here's a stupid question.

Where, exactly, is the Eliminator supposed to have been immediately before the crime took place?

Had it been residing at the hangar?

If so you would think AJ might have mentioned it.

Was there a shed at the farm that protected it from the elements? I didn't see anything large enough in the Google Map images.

It was a mighty expensive item to just be standing around outside -- I don't think that was its habitat. Besides which, it could have been stolen.

Or was it possibly in a storage space, as per the one DM apparently rented (we don't know what was there).

Has there been any information about this?

I agree with you, it is uncanny. I hope we are wrong as to what it so clearly looks like IMO.
MOO

Where, exactly, is the Eliminator supposed to have been immediately before the crime took place?

At the hangar.

I believe that's where it was delivered.

One would think so.

Was there a shed at the farm that protected it from the elements? I didn't see anything large enough in the Google Map images.

It was a mighty expensive item to just be standing around outside -- I don't think that was its habitat. Besides which, it could have been stolen.

Or was it possibly in a storage space, as per the one DM apparently rented (we don't know what was there).

??? Would like to know too.

Has there been any information about this?

At the farm. In the barn? That's a pretty big "storage shed" too. And apparently that's where they put it until DM thought it needed to be moved after hearing about AJ's call to CS. Then it got moved outdoors to a stand of trees.

MOO

ETA: The video from the hangar neighbour that night shows them towing it TO the hangar attached to TB's truck according to the opening statement.

Speaking of that, where would someone in Canada legally obtain Winchester .380 bullets for this gun? I'm surprised LE didn't find a box of them somewhere in the mess at Maplegate Dr.

MOO

Good point Kamille. I won't be surprised if they did find ammo and they just haven't come to that evidence yet. Perhaps in WM and LB's trials we might find out the same ammo was used to kill them?

DM having the evilness to pull the trigger of a gun on his own father, to me that speaks volumes as to who was likely the "boss" and in control of the gun. The fact DM purchased them also says a lot. It's MWJ who was up on charges of selling the gun to DM, not MS. If DM had any "smarts" I doubt he would allowed or trusted a "not too bright" MS to do the shooting of LB or TB. DM only had MS along to drive DM's Yukon and help with clean up/tearing apart the truck. MOO.

From the pictures that were released yesterday it appears that the incinerator could hook up to and be towed by the Yukon. I suppose this is more proof that DM was driving TB's truck that night and not the Yukon since I'd think he wouldn't trust MS to be able to drive a vehicle towing that incinerator.

MOO

Perhaps it was done either outside or while the truck was inside on tarps? That may be where some of the blood spatter on the tarps came from?

MOO
That was pretty visible blood on the tarps- y'ad think if they were washing things up, they'd give the tarp a spray or two. The death of TB was a senseless horrific act done by a couple of low lives, even more insulting to think that these brain dead idiots didn't leave breadcrumbs behind- they left entire loaves of bread. And DM has the audacity to sit there and smirk at MS? IMO, they're pathetic losers who we're going to have to support in the system for the rest of their lives. Wish they could be cellmates forever. MOO

That was pretty visible blood on the tarps- y'ad think if they were washing things up, they'd give the tarp a spray or two. The death of TB was a senseless horrific act done by a couple of low lives, even more insulting to think that these brain dead idiots didn't leave breadcrumbs behind- they left entire loaves of bread. And DM has the audacity to sit there and smirk at MS? IMO, they're pathetic losers who we're going to have to support in the system for the rest of their lives. Wish they could be cellmates forever. MOO

May I recommend a cozy suite in general population:freakedout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member