Bosma Murder Trial 03.03.16 - Day 19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this pic looks so awful when you zoom in it really has an unusual pattern almost like ribs, spine pelvis..as if something deteriorated on it..I know this is awful to think about :(

Yes, it is very Shroud of Turin like. I bet it was the plank they put the body on to transport it from the truck to the Eliminator.

Perhaps they hosed the truck at the hanger while the incinerator was on? Maybe this is why SS father in law didn't notice anything as well, there had to have been a lot of blood for all this spatter.
Snip.

Agreed washed outside the hanger while incinerator was running. Blood mixed with water creates a widespread red stain. Inside would be almost impossible to clean up after.

OK, here's a stupid question.

Where, exactly, is the Eliminator supposed to have been immediately before the crime took place?

Had it been residing at the hangar?

If so you would think AJ might have mentioned it.

Was there a shed at the farm that protected it from the elements? I didn't see anything large enough in the Google Map images.

It was a mighty expensive item to just be standing around outside -- I don't think that was its habitat. Besides which, it could have been stolen.

Or was it possibly in a storage space, as per the one DM apparently rented (we don't know what was there).

Has there been any information about this?

There is a large barn on the farm.

There is a large barn on the farm.

Thank you, but the barn is not an appropriate storage space (long term) for a number of reasons, security and weather being the major ones. I find it hard to believe they would leave it there for close to a year where it could easily be stolen.

But, perhaps testimony yet to come will clear this up.

At the farm. In the barn? That's a pretty big "storage shed" too. And apparently that's where they put it until DM thought it needed to be moved after hearing about AJ's call to CS. Then it got moved outdoors to a stand of trees.

MOO

ETA: The video from the hangar neighbour that night shows them towing it TO the hangar attached to TB's truck according to the opening statement.

What a complete dufus DM is, thinking that if the police searched the farm, they would just look in the barn and that's it. Like LE would just look in the barn and say, "well nothing here boys, let's move on...we obviously are following the wrong guy."

Based on the evidence and testimony given so far, I suspect next week is when we'll be hearing about video evidence at the hangar :( I have mixed feelings about that. Good because the jury will get to actually see DM and MS operating the incinerator at the hangar in the middle of the night, the same night Tim went missing... but bad, for the same reason.

As for where it was stored, I'm guessing it was inside the barn at the farm in Ayr. While it was delivered to the hangar initially, IIRC phone pings on the night Tim went missing show these heathens going from Brantford to Ayr (to collect the incinerator) then back to the hangar. Video surveillance also backs up it was towed in.

As for the spatter expert today, it makes a lot of sense that the inside of Tim's truck was hosed out AT the hangar, and that was the reason for the text not to come in, for "any reason". (As it was still sitting there the next day).

The one thing I'm still very confused about, are the burnt seats.
The seats were already out of the truck by the time AJ saw the truck in the hangar on the 8th, so when did they burn them at the farm? It had to be sometime between the early morning hours of the 7th and the morning of the 9th when AJ came in to work again and the truck was gone Since I don't think anyone drove that truck anywhere without seats, I'm guessing the seats were put in another vehicle (with a tarp) and taken to the farm to be burned. Once that was done, the truck and the seats and the tarps were all put in the trailer and parked at MB's house. Again, all guesswork on that particular timeline and I don't even know if the phone pings can pin it down.

moo.

I don't think video surveillance from a distance, at night in the dark, is going to give you a clear picture of DM and MS operating the incinerator. I have a surveillance camera. Even with the infrared it does not make things clear in the distance at night. I suspect they are going to need an expert to help decipher for the jury what is going to be seen on this video. I also thing the same thing about the video of the vehicles on Trinity Rd.

The farm neighbour testified that he saw the plume of black smoke, which is likely when the seats were burned, around 6am either on the morning of the 7th or the 8th. There is no phone evidence in the cell phone exhibit for either of them for that time on either day.

MOO

I bet it was the plank they put the body on to transport it from the truck to the Eliminator.

I can't help thinking, WHICH body. They may have needed to "park" the body of LB somewhere until the Eliminator was available...

The board does appear to show stains from decomposition.

Thank you, but the barn is not an appropriate storage space (long term) for a number of reasons, security and weather being the major ones. I find it hard to believe they would leave it there for close to a year where it could easily be stolen.

But, perhaps testimony yet to come will clear this up.

Who would go into the barn and see an incinerator on a trailer and think of stealing it? :waitasec:

MOO

Didn't someone mention that LE was checking the drainage at the hangar after the arrests? That could support a "truck washed at hangar" theory.

Yes I remember photos of police searching drains and general area around the hanger.

IMO, they're pathetic losers who we're going to have to support in the system for the rest of their lives. Wish they could be cellmates forever. MOO

Yeah, so DM could look at MS every night and say seductively, "Hi, my name is Evan".

They could start up prisonpassion.com

Curious...

[video=twitter;705529463698825216]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/705529463698825216[/video]

We're all assuming (anyway I think we all do?) that Tim's front seats were torched in the cornfield at the farm in Ayr. Yet, this image shows a non-burnt, dried out corn husk stuck in one of the seats. If in fact the seats were burnt while sitting on the corn (and pictures certainly give that appearance as there is burnt corn stalks flattened into the dirt) then it seems to me the only way a non-burnt corn stalk could have become wedged like that, is if the burnt seat was then dragged across the corn. If it was just picked straight up, any corn under it would have been burnt and wouldn't have stuck.

So now I have to wonder - was it just one of them at the farm torching the seats, and was it too heavy for just one person to pick it up and put it in the trailer (or wherever it was put to remove it from the location) so they had to drag it across the unburnt corn? Just thinking out loud.

Here's what's known about the Eliminator.

In the opening address, the Crown said it was towed from the farm to hangar the night of May 6.

The dirt biker testified he had never seen it on the farm before.

The crown said in the opening address that CN and DM moved it from the barn to the trees on May 9.

It was originally delivered to the hangar, according to the evidence given at trial.

Everything else that's being said about the Eliminator is just people guessing.

OK, thank you extremement. I can guess with the best of them! But if there were details in evidence that I missed, you would know them, so thanks for that. I will just be patient and let the facts come forward at their appointed time, and quit harping on the topic (but it's late and not much happening so a good time to ask).

Like Bernardo and Homolka?

Homolka was far smarter than Bernardo -- IQ in the gifted range. And Bernardo, while he was smart enough to graduate from university, was at least a standard deviation lower. And, being a psychopath (diagnosed as such, with a score of 35/40 on the PCL-R) he was also likely to do himself in fairly soon because he was impulsive, irrational, took enormous risks, failed to plan ahead - all traits of psychopathy. While Homolka could inhibit impulses, plan long term, think strategically - so she made an ideal partner in crime (psychopathy score 5/40, a normal score).

We don't know if DM is a psychopath (one can't help wondering, but he hasn't been tested), but if so, he definitely would need a person with superior planning, impulse control and organizing abilities to stay in business.

Fortunately we won't, I hope, have to worry about his future career, psychopath or not. People who do very bad things are not necessarily psychopaths. They can just be evil. Psychopathy actually has a biological foundation, evil has a moral and spiritual one.

Her gaming avatar and moniker are very telling. She's Harley Quinn and Dellen is her Joker. Rubikink = rubi kink or rubik ink = red kink or red ink. That together with the image of a "clown girl" sporting a gun(a la Harley Q.) makes me think of another association. The "clown girl" means one face for society to see, and the other, completely different, is the real her. Same for the Joker. The Joker and the Clown Girl are typical and very common symbols...Bernardo and Homolka in their own unique way.

forgot.....JMO!

Here's what's known about the Eliminator.

In the opening address, the Crown said it was towed from the farm to hangar the night of May 6.

The dirt biker testified he had never seen it on the farm before.

The crown said in the opening address that CN and DM moved it from the barn to the trees on May 9.

It was originally delivered to the hangar, according to the evidence given at trial.

Everything else that's being said about the Eliminator is just people guessing.

If my memory is correct, the dirt biker saw the incinerator in the trees after DM and CN moved it there. He said he hadn't seen it there before.
MOO

One thing is really bothering me and I can't figure out the answer.

On the 9th when LE visited the hanger "to have a look around", one of the officers testified that as soon as they left, they had DM put on surveillance.

If that was the case, then they would have tailed DM that day when he went to pick up CN, move the Eliminator into the woods, and drop the trailer off at his mothers.

Yet, it was the dirt-bike guy who alerted the LE to the Eliminator in the woods, and a neighbour of MBs who alerted the police to the trailer (from what I can remember).

How could he have been under surveillance, yet the LE did not know of these things?

I don't think video surveillance from a distance, at night in the dark, is going to give you a clear picture of DM and MS operating the incinerator. I have a surveillance camera. Even with the infrared it does not make things clear in the distance at night. I suspect they are going to need an expert to help decipher for the jury what is going to be seen on this video. I also thing the same thing about the video of the vehicles on Trinity Rd.

The farm neighbour testified that he saw the plume of black smoke, which is likely when the seats were burned, around 6am either on the morning of the 7th or the 8th. There is no phone evidence in the cell phone exhibit for either of them for that time on either day.

MOO

IIRC it was right around 6am on the 7th that AS and SS both got the text not to come to the hangar that day, at all, for any reason. If that's accurate, then I suppose it was because they were busy hosing out the truck and trying to clean up a huge mess.

Who would go into the barn and see an incinerator on a trailer and think of stealing it? :waitasec:

MOO

Apparently a portion of the barn was secure enough and dry enough to store large blue barrels that police later removed. I hardly think that people could just wander in and out at will....the lower part of the barn has a thick concrete and rubble wall with what appears to be a substantial door in it....and no i am not talking about the end of he barn with boards missing and all manner of wind and weather can get in.

View attachment 90075
This is a screen grab of a video that showed the Eliminator that was found on one of Millard's computers. The metadata shows it was shot near the MIllardAir Hangar.
by Adam Carter 9:54 AM

Dang that adorable little white fluffball looks just like LB's. (can't be 'cause dates don't line up) Kind of eerie in same shot of incinerator.

What a complete dufus DM is, thinking that if the police searched the farm, they would just look in the barn and that's it. Like LE would just look in the barn and say, "well nothing here boys, let's move on...we obviously are following the wrong guy."

Happened during the Bernardo case in different ways, so I don't blame him for thinking it might work. Definitely seems a really stupid move to us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member