Bosma Murder Trial 04.18.16 - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 42s42 seconds ago
June 8, 2012: Shaner: Incinerator up to snuff now.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s24 seconds ago
In June 2012 Millard's phone and the contact "Mi Negro" seem to be discussing the test firing of the incinerator #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
June 9, 2012. Say10: I found some small missions easy **** on the way. Not important but useful

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
June 9, 2012 convo w Say10. Mention of small missions. "lol. I always lookin for work," say10 writes. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s12 seconds ago
Millard-smich talking about small "missions" and incinerator is ready. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

I have a feeling these text conversations are why MS is also up on 1st degree charges for LB......

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
June 18, 2012. W Shaner. More discussion about incinerator and about ordering a unit. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
June 18/12. Millard: timeframe on incinerator? Shaner: Just email ing with company on price and delivery. There is distributor in Manitoba.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s9 seconds ago
Millard asks for quote on larger incinerator unit.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8s8 seconds ago
In June 2012 Millard's phone seems to be discussing technical information about an incinerator with the contacts "Mi Negro" and "Shaner"

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 6s7 seconds ago
Dellen Millard studies extraction reports as texts to and from his phone are read into the record at #timbosma trial

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 6s7 seconds ago
Dellen Millard studies extraction reports as texts to and from his phone are read into the record at #timbosma trial

I'd like to know more about their mannerisms right now. All this pomp about not hiding anything, not needing to steal...

ETA: MOO!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
June 19, 2012. Shaner texting specs on incinerator to Millard phone.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8s9 seconds ago
Shaner -millard talking about ordering incinerator from US. Millard wants bigger model. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

* who is Mi Negro?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s4 seconds ago
Appears to be Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s32 seconds ago
June 19, 2012. Again w Shaner who gives prices for both 250 and 500 lb units. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
June 20, 2012. Tells Shaner to put in an order for the larger unit. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 21s21 seconds ago
Millard tells him to buy bigger unit. Use visa. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 26s26 seconds ago
June 20 2012 the Millard phone instructs contact "Shaner" to "use the red visa" to order incinerator #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
June 21, 2012. Millard phone and Shaner discussing ordering incinerator.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now5 seconds ago
June 21, 2012. Shaner: "With shipping cost of incinerator will be 15424.50. Ok to order?" Millard phone: "yes." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8s8 seconds ago
Order details seem to be finalized between the two contacts on June 21 2012 including shipping #Bosma

A text from Sept 2012 from Millard's phone to Say 10 mentions "moving the bbq into the barn."
by Adam Carter 2:39 PM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 12s13 seconds ago
Many msg's are deleted from Millard. Were recovered by this officer using special software @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Aug. 20/12. Millard: I want a cop bicycle. Say10: Done. I think I kno a spot. M: no more money bro, we take what we want from the source

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
msg from #Millard phone to #Smich device after convo on thieving: "no more money bro, we take what we want at the source." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 51s52 seconds ago
August 20 2012 Millard phone texts the "Say10" phone "I want a cop bicycle." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s42 seconds ago
August 20, 2012. Long text convo w Say10. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Aug 2012 millard -smich; millard wants a "cop bicycle' smich says he knows where to get one. Millard says no more$ we take what we want.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard: I want a cop bicycle
Say10: done. I think I know a spot
Millard: no more money bro. We take what we want at the source.

Sept. 5, 2012. Millard: Let's reach Waterloo, pickup your girlfriend, move the BBQ into the barn..then scope 35 at night...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
Sept 5, 2012. Again w say10. Millard phone mentions moving BBQ into barn. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 51s51 seconds ago
Sept 5 2012 text from Millard phone to "say10" talks about moving "the BBQ" into the barn #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 40s40 seconds ago
Sept 2012 millard-smich move bbq into barn. Scoping 3500. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s49 seconds ago
Sept. 11, 2012. Millard appears to be talking about getting the new hangar finished.

interesting they skipped over the month of July 2012

This might be a huge catch, although IIRC DM was allegedly out of the country that summer?

(I suppose that doesn't mean he wasn't texting.)

(Or did his summer Europe trip turn out to be fictional? Anyone know?)

From Millard's phone on Sept 11, 2012: "The MRO looks like it has a huge loan approved from the RBC to get it up and running, just a couple more meetings later this week."
by Adam Carter 2:41 PM

Texts from the contact Isho to the Millard phone mentions a "3 eighty."
by Adam Carter 2:42 PM

***Wow...I wonder how much text info has been eliminated from this trial and how much will be showing up in the next two trials.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 18s19 seconds ago
Sept 11 2012 Millard phone tells "Kowalski" about approval of "huge loan" from RBC to get business running #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
Sept 11, 2012. W Kowalski, re status of the hangar. Millard says hangar has a "huge loan approved from the RBC to get things up and running"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s40 seconds ago
Sept. 12, 2012. Isho and Millard texting about a "3 eighty" with "beam's already it in."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s36 seconds ago
Sept 12, 2012. Convo w Isho re a "3 eighty." Isho says "brand new if I tell the guy going tomorrow possible we have it on the weekend."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s26 seconds ago
Texts between Millard and contact "isho" talk about acquisition of a "3 eighty" which is the calibre of the alleged murder weapon #Bosma

The escalation is just so obvious at this point. No way was TB getting out of that alive. :(

Texts give the impression MS, while not the planner, was an enthusiastic participant in all these missions.

This might be a huge catch, although IIRC DM was allegedly out of the country that summer?

(I suppose that doesn't mean he wasn't texting.)

(Or did his summer Europe trip turn out to be fictional? Anyone know?)

He was out of the country from the end of July through to the middle of August I think? But I'd imagine a LOT of texts from July 2012 apply to the LB case.

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Seeing photo attached to last text. Shows a black pick-up truck.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Oct 1, 2012. W say10. there's a photo sent from say10 of what looks like a truck. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury seeing more texts between killed phone and "say10" talking about a "3500" with a picture of a black pickup from Oct 2012 #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Sept 2012 millard talking to man named iishoo about buying a 380. Brand new gun he cld have by weekend if he pays extra. @AM900CHML

Oct. 1, 2012. Millard: did you get the 3500s #?!?! Say 10: Yessirr

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
In one convo with "Iisho," #Millard is asking about a "3 eighty" and whether it's new. Crown believes #Bosma shot with a 380 gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader