Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't catch this? Do you have a source.
I only heard that she said the jobs she was working paid for her University that year.

I will have to go back through tweets to find the original. There was something about her not paying the first and final year and something about summer jobs and paying for other year(s) herself.

I hear you, but WHY is it not appropriate, exactly? Go back to a fairy tale like The Red Shoes. It's all about wicked women. And we know the main reason women are wicked is because they have sex.

(This isn't something I'm going to go to the mat over, it's just that shoe color is pretty arbitrary, when you think about it, and we all have ingrained biases and myths.)

For me the issue of red shoes is due to the context of a murder trial where the person accused of assisting the alleged murderer after the fact is wearing the shoes, IMO. I think CN should have come to court dressed well but conservatively to demonstrate some sort of humility in the circumstance and out of respect for the victim's family and for the court, IMO. I am one who does think appearance counts and should be appropriate for the place, IMO. CN says she hates the media focus on her and her family and yet she seems to me to court attention at the same time, IMO. Maybe it's just me, but had I been in her shoes, they would have been black flats.

All MOO.

Sorry this was probably cleared up but she was arrested in early April 2014. She was coming out of an exam, IIRC.

Her saying she had exams was referring to when she wiped down the prints, so 2nd week May.

SC " "We both thought about it and we both panicked." . May 03, 2016
Noudga says they wiped prints because their lives would be destroyed by the media. "Which they have been." May 03, 2016
Noudga sounds rehearsed and very cool. "I was distressed." Says she had exams and was working a lot at that time. May 03, 2016"

If indeed exams at York finished Apr 30, then yes she lied, but I can see it takes time to unwind from exams too.

I think the way some columnists tweeted it. I think it was Dungey that put the "medicine" idea out there. AC "You've taken psychology classes right, you're going into medicine," Dungey says. She says yes. #Bosma May 03, 2016"

whereas SC said this:

"She had a BSC in kinesiology and psychology. Wants to go into medicine. Has been accepted. Nickname Rubix because she can do it. May 03, 2016"

when people say "into medicine" in both of these contexts I take it to mean medical school and then the medical field (the actual one with physicians and a college) and not something in a broad health field. Say you are going into the health sciences if you must, but "going into medicine" to me means going to medical school and becoming a medical doctor. Were there other tweets that said something different?

So what do you make of the blackmail reference in her notes that TD brought up under cross exam?
She insisted it was just a joke...something childish. I really liked how TD told her she wasn't a child...and that she had a criminal mind.
That made me take notice. She has a side of evil

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Did anyone else catch that CN said she didn't pay for her final year of University herself? Wonder who paid the bill for the final year?
Yes she didn't pay for her first or last year. Hmmm,. DM and. ......MB? Moo

Who helped him take the cap off the truck? Didn't he pull out of the hangar with it on and then turn around and go back to the hangar and then finally leave with it off? I may be mistaken but will go back and find the testimony from the video.i can't imagine that he could do it with his bum shoulder? : )

I assume whoever was still in the hangar working, probably SS and MS (who also had a sore shoulder). Here are the notes from the spreadsheet:

May 9 6:49 pm Jennings texts Schlatman: "Will you pls come to my home b 4 you go home". Ex 107: Schlatman texts
May 9 6:56 pm Red Dodge Ram with cap arrives at Millardair hangar. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos
May 9 7:35 pm Millard phone pings near Millardair hangar. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 8:00 pm During evening, police conduct large search of Brantford area where Bosma phone found. HPS press conf. 2013-05-10
May 9 8:21 pm Smich phone pings near Millardair hangar. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 8:21 pm Millard phone pings near Millardair hangar. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 8:21 pm Scott Moose texts Millard: "are you available?" Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 8:28 pm Millard texts Scott Moose: "something just turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight." Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 8:36 pm Noudga messages Millard: "so what's the deal?" Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 8:38 pm Red Dodge Ram, with cap removed, departs Millardair hangar with large 5th wheel trailer in tow. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos
Ma

Wonder if it can be asked how, or by who, the final year was paid? Maybe it's legit, but with the somewhat questionable Real Estate Agent payout, I'm left wondering if perhaps others benefited financially (and I don't like thinking the worst about people, however, with this group nothing would surprise me)

Ya, not really convinced. To me that doesn't prove they were speaking of the trailer. Everyone involved was in denial. CN knew exactly what was in that trailer. For heaven sakes, she helped clean out the dang incinerator! What did she think it was "burned metal, metal ash?" Oh right, she corrected herself and said "to melt metal" which we also know is BS. Why was there metal grommets and teeth fillings still in the incinerator? Because it didn't melt it either.
She didn't get TB'S DNA on HER gloves by just helping hitch and unhitch the incinerator trailer. Again, she needed gloves to do that? I think MY choice would be lined work gloves, not thin Nytrile gloves, if it involved trying to shift the trailer to line the hitch up. But that's stupid too, DM had a backup camera on the Yukon. We hitch and unhitch in the dark with ours with no problems.

MOO and JMO

ETA: if you (no one in particular) haven't ever been on the witness stand, this is what defense lawyers do. They twist words, add words, put their theories into a phrase. It's up to the witness to listen carefully to what's being said or asked. This is how the defense lawyer gets the witness to trip up.

Yes, I think you may be right that not only were they there to move the incinerator, but to empty it. Stashed the white pail of ashes in the Yukon as we saw in the photo. He did something with those Ashes somewhere else IMO otherwise why the pail and dusty gloves in the Yukon? (assuming, not proven that the pail was used with the incinerator.)

when people say "into medicine" in both of these contexts I take it to mean medical school and then the medical field (the actual one with physicians and a college) and not something in a broad health field. Say you are going into the health sciences if you must, but "going into medicine" to me means going to medical school and becoming a medical doctor. Were there other tweets that said something different?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga has been accepted to medical school. Her nickname is Rubix because she can complete the puzzle. "You can look it up online" she says

The tweets about CN being accepted into medical school begin on page 21 of this thread. HTH

All MOO.

. Too bad TB didn't overpower that loser and get away

He was out-manned and out-gunned. I think he did try to get away. Just my personal opinion from what I saw in video at Bobcat. JMO

He was out-manned and out-gunned. I think he did try to get away. Just my personal opinion from what I saw in video at Bobcat. JMO
what are you referring to when you mention bobcat video? Do you have a link? Thx

I assume whoever was still in the hangar working, probably SS and MS (who also had a sore shoulder). Here are the notes from the spreadsheet:

May 9 6:49 pm Jennings texts Schlatman: "Will you pls come to my home b 4 you go home". Ex 107: Schlatman texts
May 9 6:56 pm Red Dodge Ram with cap arrives at Millardair hangar. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos
May 9 7:35 pm Millard phone pings near Millardair hangar. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 8:00 pm During evening, police conduct large search of Brantford area where Bosma phone found. HPS press conf. 2013-05-10
May 9 8:21 pm Smich phone pings near Millardair hangar. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 8:21 pm Millard phone pings near Millardair hangar. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 8:21 pm Scott Moose texts Millard: "are you available?" Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 8:28 pm Millard texts Scott Moose: "something just turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight." Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 8:36 pm Noudga messages Millard: "so what's the deal?" Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 8:38 pm Red Dodge Ram, with cap removed, departs Millardair hangar with large 5th wheel trailer in tow. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos
Ma

I'm too tired to look into it tonight, but it's interesting that Scott Moose is noted in the texts above, IMO. I noticed a mention of a payment to a Moose character in one of DM's letters to CN, and DM was asking how much money was in an envelope for Moose, IIRC and IMO. I think Scott Moose could be the same person LW2 referred to perhaps? Anyone know who Moose is?

All MOO.

bbm IMO this description applies to both DM and CN. CN is obviously a woman scorned and while she is looking after her own interests regarding her charges, IMO, she's also trying to settle a score publicly with DM for his cheating, IMO. In the context of this trial, CN, and DM from his letters, had/have their priorities all screwed up as neither seem to grasp that their predicament is caused by an innocent man, TB having been murdered and incinerated, IMO. Everything is ALL about them, IMO.

All MOO.

That would be a dangerous game to play for her. If she thinks a narcissist is going to accept her attacks as acceptable retribution for his cheating she may be in for a surprise. I am no psychology student but what I have read about narcissists is they don't accept blame. She is going to have to find a lot more than cheating on her to offset the fact she kept 51 letters he ordered her to destroy. MOO

For me the issue of red shoes is due to the context of a murder trial where the person accused of assisting the alleged murderer after the fact is wearing the shoes, IMO. I think CN should have come to court dressed well but conservatively to demonstrate some sort of humility in the circumstance and out of respect for the victim's family and for the court, IMO. I am one who does think appearance counts and should be appropriate for the place, IMO. CN says she hates the media focus on her and her family and yet she seems to me to court attention at the same time, IMO. Maybe it's just me, but had I been in her shoes, they would have been black flats.

All MOO.

I agree.

But i am going to take it one step further.

Imagine the stereotypical opposite:

A highly intelligent woman enters a beauty pageant. She doesn't want to dumb down what she has to say lest people find her less attractive. Being intelligent is who she is. Should she have to dumb herself down?

CN is at a serious court trial. Being sexy is who she is. (or so i hear the argument) Should she have to dumb down her appearance? (yes you can argue she was just being attractive and ignore the colour red). This assumes that being sexy is who she is and it isn't an act for the court.

Personally I think it is all about judgement. If the intelligent woman can't simplify and explain her scientific invention (for burning metal) to the beauty pageant judges then she isn't very intelligent is she?
And if CN shows no humility or respect for the courts then she isn't very attractive is she?

All meant in gentle jest.

And if her statement is anything like the most memorable and most quoted one about the "devil leading the vilest form of evil down her driveway"... If they are found guilty I hope SB drives the final nail in their coffin and then SMILES at DM specifically.

And ogles him up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members