Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious now if the PVR also has footage of the incinerator being taken away again or not.

Doesn't this mean the phone was in the possession of MS on May 6th up until DM arrived there around 8:00 pm?

From the phone pings on May 6th:

7:24 am - Bate phone was in Oakville
5:13 pm - TB called Bate phone (no answer)
5:13 pm - DM phone in Etobicoke
5:53 pm - DM phone in Etobicoke
7:22 pm - Bate phone called TB
7:59 pm - DM phone in Oakville
8:13 pm - DM phone in Oakville
9:02 pm - DM phone in Ancaster
9:04 pm - Bate phone called TB
9:44 pm - DM phone in Brantford
10:56 pm - Bate phone in Brantford
11:48 pm - DM phone in Cambridge
11:59 pm - DM phone in Cambridge

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-case-how-did-police-zero-in-on-dellen-millard-1.3431969

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/02/dispatches-from-the-tim-bosma-murder-trial-day-three.html

In a previous thread, it was said that DM picked up MS. So DM could definitely be the holder of the phone, even prior to 8pm.

Doesn't this mean the phone was in the possession of MS on May 6th up until DM arrived there around 8:00 pm?

From the phone pings on May 6th:

7:24 am - Bate phone was in Oakville
5:13 pm - TB called Bate phone (no answer)
5:13 pm - DM phone in Etobicoke
5:53 pm - DM phone in Etobicoke
7:22 pm - Bate phone called TB
7:59 pm - DM phone in Oakville
8:13 pm - DM phone in Oakville
9:02 pm - DM phone in Ancaster
9:04 pm - Bate phone called TB
9:44 pm - DM phone in Brantford
10:56 pm - Bate phone in Brantford
11:48 pm - DM phone in Cambridge
11:59 pm - DM phone in Cambridge

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...id-police-zero-in-on-dellen-millard-1.3431969

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/02/dispatches-from-the-tim-bosma-murder-trial-day-three.html

Where are the records of MS's phone pings? Did I miss them? Did he have a phone he left at home, or was the burner phone his? Why was it in Oakville at 7:24am, isn't that where MS lived with his mother?

Your assumptions are comforting because you are not seeing this from an Anti-Social Personality Disorder (psychopath) lens. I have been following this closely, have been working in psychiatry with some time working in max security forensic psychiatry for over 20 years. Only my opinion but a lifestyle like his offers little opportunity for highs because he has been catered to and or could buy anything he ever needed. A select few psychopaths get no real highs anymore and only something so extreme like murder can provide that kind of rush. The sloppiness should not be mistaken for arrogance since the last two murders were so poorly investigated.

Watching this video today, I realize how much LE knew at the time that they gave this presser on May 10th. IMO, according to testimony from AJ, LE knew that the truck had been found- just didn't know where it was. They had so much info leading them to DM already. They did a great job making it sound like they were far away from identifying someone yet they were sending a couple LE in to the hangar. If DM was listening to any of this, IMHO, he knew LE were playing him- DM knew via SS that AJ had identified the truck the day before. IMO, that's why DM was expecting LE when they got there and was ready to show them around. Also interesting is that Kavanaugh says "they will be identified- by the public"- kind of letting DM & MS know that they'd been very sloppy. HPS did an incredible job right from day 1. MOO

But he didn't show them around. He said "let's put a pause on this" and went back to his office. They left and put a surveillance on him. After his arrest, they put a guard on the hangar and had a search warrant on the Monday.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/detective-describes-early-days-of-investigation-into-death-of-tim-bosma/article28533965/

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/police-find-tim-bosmas-truck-at-home-of-suspects-mother-search-to-begin-at-airport-hangar-belonging-to-family

Your assumptions are comforting because you are not seeing this from an Anti-Social Personality Disorder (psychopath) lens. I have been following this closely, have been working in psychiatry with some time working in max security forensic psychiatry for over 20 years. Only my opinion but a lifestyle like his offers little opportunity for highs because he has been catered to and or could buy anything he ever needed. A select few psychopaths get no real highs anymore and only something so extreme like murder can provide that kind of rush. The sloppiness should not be mistaken for arrogance since the last two murders were so poorly investigated.

Interesting post but you lost me on the last sentence. How do you explain the sloppiness? Panic?

In a previous thread, it was said that DM picked up MS. So DM could definitely be the holder of the phone, even prior to 8pm.

Judging by that timeline, DM picked him up around 8:00 pm. But the phone was in Oakville 12 1/2 hours earlier.

Where are the records of MS's phone pings? Did I miss them? Did he have a phone he left at home, or was the burner phone his? Why was it in Oakville at 7:24am, isn't that where MS lived with his mother?

All I've heard so far about MS's phone was that both his and DM's were turned off about the same time that they arrived at TB's house.

And, yes, MS lived in Oakville. Which is why I wondered, if it is DM's burner phone, then why was it in Oakville before DM was?

I mean his sloppiness of getting caught with so much evidence against him was likely out of arrogance because the other two deaths he has been accused of were so poorly investigated that he likely got lazy, thinking nobody will follow up.

I mean his sloppiness of getting caught with so much evidence against him was likely out of arrogance because the other two deaths he has been accused of were so poorly investigated that he likely got lazy, thinking nobody will follow up.

I happen to agree, and have for a long time, but respectfully, the last sentence of your previous post seems to say the opposite. But it's late, I might just be confused.:)

Judging by that timeline, DM picked him up around 8:00 pm. But the phone was in Oakville 12 1/2 hours earlier.

I'm trying to remember myself and trying to look back, but were DM and MS not together the previous day/night? Very well could be that DM dropped MS off and was leaving back to Etobicoke in the morning. :cow:

you are absolutely correct and i am a couple of soldiers in:scared:

I'm trying to remember myself and trying to look back, but were DM and MS not together the previous day/night? Very well could be that DM dropped MS off and was leaving back to Etobicoke in the morning. :cow:

The other test drive was the afternoon before. There is nothing shown for in between the early morning and late afternoon when TB called it, which seems to have started them in motion. I can't imagine why DM would have spent the Sunday night at MS's mother's house or, if he did, why the timeline wouldn't have shown that his phone was also in Oakville that morning. JMO

you are absolutely correct and i am a couple of soldiers in:scared:

No worries, as for me I'll do everyone a favor and stop posting before the sleep aids kick in. I end up with fewer mod snips that way. ;)

I have to say that A.Jennings was probably quite concerned about his family, as he says. His immediate thought must have been whether his son-in-law was involved, then he must have been worried about the implication for his daughter, <modsnip> He must have been mortified when he saw that truck, with his mind racing all over the place. I wonder why SS was so angry with him !

This case is affecting a lot more than one family. I hope the matter of the other vehicle comes up in the trial. It would at least throw some light on it.

I also think that the burner phone appears to be MS, if the phone records are anything to go by.

I cant wrap my head around why they would not stay at the farm if they were already there and thought it was necessary to go to the hangar.
I think it is pretty easy to imagine why. They may have planned to stay at the farm for the job but it would have been boring as hell without anywhere to sit around, filthy blood splattered clothes, no water, hours of nothing to do. It seems easier to tow the unit to Waterloo and enjoy the comforts of the hanger while getting some cleaning done.

So many posts and so much back and forth reading..
If I can summarize...Please correct me if I am wrong...I am just trying to get it straight

We know we have an incinerator towed up to hanger with Tim's truck
We don't know for sure where it was towed from.
We know there is video evidence of incinerator activity at the hanger and DM and MS are involved
We know that CN says she was there when they towed it from Barn to the trees after dropping off trailer with truck in it at Mother's house in Vaughn--late at night
But we don't know when it was towed to the barn from the hanger

So many posts and so much back and forth reading..
If I can summarize...Please correct me if I am wrong...I am just trying to get it straight

We know we have an incinerator towed up to hanger with Tim's truck
We don't know for sure where it was towed from.
We know there is video evidence of incinerator activity at the hanger and DM and MS are involved
We know that CN says she was there when they towed it from Barn to the trees after dropping off trailer with truck in it at Mother's house in Vaughn--late at night
But we don't know when it was towed to the barn from the hanger

Well that is what the Crown says it will try to prove. We haven't actually seen/heard the evidence or lack of yet. I would say the only definite is that the trailer with truck was put on MB's driveway. JMO It will be interesting to see how the evidence plays out.

I think the last witness had said that Dellen was sleeping at the hangar when not going home. If there are no phone records for MS ( regular phone) it does suggest that the burner was his (MS)IMHO

There were also reports from neighbours that DM spent time at his own home, as he and friends had been tidying or doing some front yard work on the Wednesday evening. ( May 8th )

I don't think its likely that DM had a sleepover at MS mothers house, he was 27 at the time. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties