Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mj , best wishes .... I think the ether topic is unrelated to this case. Ether is common to diesel engines .... they need a shot of it to get them to start ..... ether comes in a small spray bomb that has an electrical solenoid switch to squirt some in .... on some machines you have to spray it in the air breather by hand.

Anyone who has ever operated a diesel and found out the small ether cans are empty knows it can be a real pain in the asss if they are empty . I think DM was simply giving everyday instructions to his mechanic by mentioning ... "make sure it is ethered up" .

IMO, it is significant to the case because it shows premeditation of their intention to murder the owner of the truck they were planning to steal, and use the loader to lift the body into the eliminator in which they planned to burn the body. DM was planning to use the bobcat or the excavator, something he hasn't used in a while, and wants to make sure it will start. In the same series of texts as the ones about the "ether", he also asked about the location of the generator. All of this is, imo, in preparation for what Smich calls "fireworks tonight".

That physical preparation was done before they selected their victim which tells me that a murder was just as much a part of this mission as was stealing a truck. So it's no surprise that they headed directly to the farm where everything was ready for "mission digestion".

This might have been discussed way back. Google says it should take 18 min from Super Sucker to Brantford Bobcat. DM should have arrived there 9:37 but he arrived 9:47. 10 more min. unaccounted for. I'd imagine he would drive fast with Adrenalin and I don't know that highway to ever be backed up.

I think this *was* discussed way back.. but according to what I'm looking up, and the way I 'presume' they travelled, it would take 27 minutes (if going exact speed limits, but can't go too fast in case he would get pulled over). I stopped looking at googlemaps recently because it seems to be leaving too much information out lately, not sure why.. so I checked out mapquest.. travelling from Supersucker to Wilson St.. which becomes Colborne St... onto Dalhousie because it becomes one-way at that point.. then right onto Brant Ave.. which becomes Paris Rd.. then left on either Powerline or Oak Park.. that is quite a hike, nice leisurely drive.. later in the evening on a Monday night in early May.

We have no confirmation of when exactly the gun was fired.. could have been anywhere along the way.. I doubt if it was super close to the B residence, since that would just be ridiculous (imo), not only for noise, but anyone could have been lurking around, walking their dog or something.. and not to mention he would have driven all along Wilson and Colborne with a shot out window? Not likely.

DM driving with TB.. MS following with P the dog.. MS's phone had gone dead or stopped working or turned off (hadn't he been having some issues with his phone - at 7:50pm on May 5th MS had texted (from his ipad) that his phone was 'being retarded').. DM chattering away, all about himself of course.. slips into his murse to get his gun with his left hand, unbeknownst to TB.. maybe turns off onto Powerline and does it.. (does he then try to call MS but doesn't get through because MS's phone is dead?), so pulls off at Bobcat to let MS know what happened and what the new plan is?)

I'm reading the times at Supersucker and Bobcat from ACarter's tweets when Plaxton was testifying, and they seem to fall in line perfectly. 9:20pm (ish) at Supersucker to 9:47pm at Bobcat.

IMO, it is significant to the case because it shows premeditation of their intention to murder the owner of the truck they were planning to steal, and use the loader to lift the body into the eliminator in which they planned to burn the body. DM was planning to use the bobcat or the excavator, something he hasn't used in a while, and wants to make sure it will start. In the same series of texts as the ones about the "ether", he also asked about the location of the generator. All of this is, imo, in preparation for what Smich calls "fireworks tonight".

That physical preparation was done before they selected their victim which tells me that a murder was just as much a part of this mission as was stealing a truck. So it's no surprise that they headed directly to the farm where everything was ready for "mission digestion".

When I first heard 'mission digestion', my mind went to The Eliminator 'digesting' its victim, as opposed to DM digesting the series of events in his mind. I wonder why no traces of blood were found on either the bobcat or the loader. The loader seems like overkill to me. moo

When I first heard 'mission digestion', my mind went to The Eliminator 'digesting' its victim, as opposed to DM digesting the series of events in his mind. I wonder why no traces of blood were found on either the bobcat or the loader. The loader seems like overkill to me. moo

Certainly is overkill given TBs weight. But they had no idea of his height & weight at the time. I'm assuming they knew from experience that even a small person (LB) was difficult to get in there. If their victim happened to be 350lbs, they definitely would need the loader.

Yes, agree ! I thought it was clear that each owned their own guns. That was established, then never heard again about gun # 2 .

I think it's pretty safe to say that gun#2 will be brought up in the LB trial.

That is provided gun#2 wasn't the gun used to kill WM. I'm not exactly sure when the texts about getting the 2 guns happened before or after WMs death?

DM had ghost plates on his Yukon. SS installed it for him.

You can still see the numbers though. Aren't ghosted plates the ones you put on so photo radar can't make them out? If these are the ones then you can see the plate number visually if he pulled into the driveway.

From what I got, MS said plate cover. I'm assuming this would make the plate non readable. Sorry, I called it a "ghost plate" not sure what else to call it. From reading on about them many discussions ago. And DM'S front bumper was modified kind of supporting that idea.

ETA: google ghost plates. With a flick of a switch, the plate becomes invisible.

Well, if those two came up my driveway with some ghost plates....that may be enough to trigger alot of suspicion.

And if anyone has a RAM, try putting your head on the dash without moving your butt forward in the seat. I tried it in my tiny Elantra and couldn't get my head close to the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DM had ghost plates on his Yukon. SS installed it for him.

I am ignorant to what real ghost plates are. Just looked them up. There is a version that completely blocks out your license and you can even have a remote key fob to turn them on and off. Doesn't this just say it all if these are the ones that DM had installed on his truck. I would say that any police officer who saw this kind of plate on any vehicle would raise an eyebrow.

I am ignorant to what real ghost plates are. Just looked them up. There is a version that completely blocks out your license and you can even have a remote key fob to turn them on and off. Doesn't this just say it all if these are the ones that DM had installed on his truck. I would say that any police officer who saw this kind of plate on any vehicle would raise an eyebrow.

I don't think he would drive around with the licence obscured, more for when he was actually in the act of stealing things, so his plate wouldn't be spotted by witnesses of security cameras.

I've been researching this theory yet again since you are so adamant.

A new theory is Google maps says it would take 10 min to do a loop that includes a ride on the 403 - a usual part of a test drive. So, as you've said, perhaps took the test drive because he wanted to be sure it was the right truck for him. Perhaps as they returned to the Yukon, the scuffle took place as the neighbour heard noises enough to warrant the police to search the pond the next day. So maybe he was shot there and maybe tied up. But they would only have 5 min in the field because it went south at 9:15 and north 9:20.

attachment.php
My theory they would get back on the 403 and go back the same way. for a total of 10 min.

Good explanation. To clarify, though, I am only adamant that my timeline for the first two black RAM video sightings, as elucidated by Pillay, provides a possible explanation, not that this alternative is the correct one. Also, I believe one has to bear in mind that the time stamps (corrected) are still approximate, though the time intervals (10 minutes between estimated 9:05 and 9:15) would be correct. Google Maps estimated driving times between two locations are also approximations, though they are useful to keep in mind.

We will probably never know exactly what happened as I don't expect either accused to tell the full story truthfully with no omissions or evasions.

As for the shot-out window, it was mentioned earlier, by some sagacious poster (not me) that all DM would have had to do is roll the window down (probably had power windows), and the fracture in the window would not be visible. This would compromise MS's version of the events.Just another possibility to keep in mind.

haaa .... love it ..... and I would love to be there too .... the building would shake and dust would fall from the rafters amid the boisterous laughter and conversation.

I have a good friend like that who was raised behind the Iron curtain and then escaped to America .... tough as nails ... honest to a fault (in speech and opinions) .... he was on a Soviet mobile Nuclear Missile crew ... hated communism .... boy can he tell some stories ..... enough for a decent small book ..... so if you ever get bored after this case is finished ........

Me too. Did not mean to imply anything negative about the Russian dude. Or other Russian dudes.

You can still see the numbers though. Aren't ghosted plates the ones you put on so photo radar can't make them out? If these are the ones then you can see the plate number visually if he pulled into the driveway.

[video=youtube;oenCt_SPm-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oenCt_SPm-s[/video]

Today will be interesting. DM's defence team needs to rip holes in MS's testimony while not damaging their client further. The crown will be able to dig into parts of MS's testimony in a way that implicates both.

MOO

Today will be interesting. DM's defence team needs to rip holes in MS's testimony while not damaging their client further. The crown will be able to dig into parts of MS's testimony in a way that implicates both.

MOO

i sure hope the jury can see through all the lies in MS's testimony, he should get 1st degree murder for his role in this. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb