Britney Spears Caught Driving With Child in Lap - MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Taximom said:
Someone told me they saw Gloria Allred last night talking about this on one of the news shows last night. Did anyone catch that? I wondered what she had to say.
She did rip into her, i seen it...She basically said how brittany needs to be accountable for this and its unacceptable, I dont think brittany realises what could have happened to her baby.

An employee of the Toys 'R Us in Porter Ranch, Calif., a suburb of Los Angeles, told TMZ that Spears and her assistant were there on January 15 to purchase a car seat and a stroller. The employee told TMZ the manager installed the seat in the assistant's vehicle.

The Toys 'R Us employee did not know if his manager removed an old car seat before installing the new one. If he did not remove an old one, it raises the question -- how was the baby secured on the ride to the store?

http://www.tmz.com/

She must truly believe she and her child are above the law and not only that, NOTHING bad could/would ever happen to them. Poor Sean, he barely has a chance at becoming an asset to society.

Jay Leno said that the reason Brittany was holding the baby was because Federline was in the baby seat! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BrendaStar said:
Jay Leno said that the reason Brittany was holding the baby was because Federline was in the baby seat! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This sure makes HIM look like the responsible one!

Jeana (DP) said:
Why have a bodyguard if all he's gonna do is sit in the passenger seat? He couldn't drive? He couldn't hold the kid? :rolleyes:
I thought the same thing. If I had a BG, he would be the one driving! I would have gotten in the back seat to strap the kid in. She was smiling while she drove off. I wouldn't be surprised if she held the kid so they would keep shooting pics of her. :doh:

deandaniellws said:
I thought the same thing. If I had a BG, he would be the one driving! I would have gotten in the back seat to strap the kid in. She was smiling while she drove off. I wouldn't be surprised if she held the kid so they would keep shooting pics of her. :doh:
I agree, she totally does NOT look like she is fearing for her life! She is all calm and relaxed. And that statement she released...puh-lease! There is no way she wrote that. I saw 1 episode of Chaotic and I would be surprised if she even knows what "instinctively" means!

BrendaStar said:
That is too funny!!!!:D

deandaniellws said:

"Smirking" is the word that came to my mind. As if she's superior to anyone else.

michelle said:
She did rip into her, i seen it...She basically said how brittany needs to be accountable for this and its unacceptable, I dont think brittany realises what could have happened to her baby.
Thank you, Michelle. I should have bet money that Gloria would show up! Yay!

If there's one thing that gets me crazy - it's seeing a baby unrestrained in a car (or toddler for that matter).

So many times - I have tooted my horn at stoplights & informed the parent that the baby needs to be in a car seat....they look at you like you're the nut.

Since "road rage" has become the norm - I now just call the police & report the license plate number & direction headed.

Stupid...just plain stupid. Ms. Brit should be visited by CPS. Anyone that negligent deserves a visit. It's not like she cannot afford a seat.

AND...if she was really being stalked & worried about her infant - better to get in the back with the baby, let the bodyguard drive & secure that child safely.

I feel an enormous amount of compassion for Britney. I remember how overwhelming it felt for me when I was a new mother to my first born. I made my fair share of idiot mistakes.

I still do.

I try to learn from them, forgive myself for being human and move on. I'm sure Britney trys to do the same thing.

I'm grateful that my mistakes weren't and aren't documented and pimped out for the entertainment of the masses.

Britney looks like she needs a big hug.

You are really being too kind to Brittany. She is not a role model for anyone especially herself. She put her own child at risks. She is a very poor role model for teens and she advocates her own special identity. Which is shallow to the core....I cannot say enough about her influence on teens and I would advise parents to be more pro-active. This is celebrity gone awry. But what is unusual.

southcitymom said:
I feel an enormous amount of compassion for Britney. I remember how overwhelming it felt for me when I was a new mother to my first born. I made my fair share of idiot mistakes.

I still do.

I try to learn from them, forgive myself for being human and move on. I'm sure Britney trys to do the same thing.

I'm grateful that my mistakes weren't and aren't documented and pimped out for the entertainment of the masses.

Britney looks like she needs a big hug.

I think we (parents) have all made mistakes in decision making while raising our children, but to put your child in danger is just plain negligent. How could a parent, in this day and age, not know that it is dangerous to have your child sitting on your lap while driving? Personally, I think Britney has demonstrated that she needs parenting lessons--maybe that will be recommended. That would be a good thing in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back