Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The machine which listed for $795 was delivered to the Jacques home, however it may have been set up elsewhere.

Another thought, perhaps MJ had photograped all of his sexual tools set up elsewhere and that may have led to where BB was found????[/QUOTE

How do we know it was delivered to his home? Is that an assumption or is there proof of that somewhere?

The point of the "tools" being photographed is a excellent point

The machine which listed for $795 was delivered to the Jacques home, however it may have been set up elsewhere.

Another thought, perhaps MJ had photograped all of his sexual tools set up elsewhere and that may have led to where BB was found????[/QUOTE

How do we know it was delivered to his home? Is that an assumption or is there proof of that somewhere?

It's listed in the affidavit that the order was supposed to be delivered to his home address.

The amount of the order and description of what was ordered, and to where delivered was listed in the affidavit.

I´m sorry if there has been a discussion about this earlier, but I´ve been thinking about where he/they actually killed Brooke. IMO it sounds very strange that they would kill her at their home where anyone could just walk in? They had relatives and friends nearby, Denise could have come home earlier etc. How did they know that they could torture and kill Brooke without any interruptions? I also believe that MJ planned to hurt Brooke not just for a day but as long as he could. Did AR tell the truth about MJ and Brooke getting upstairs? What if Brooke was never taken back to the house but they drove somewhere else?
Excellent point!

Someone posted a few pages back that Brooke's obit had been changed. I can't seem to locate that post, can someone remind what the change was please?

Originally it said daughter of James and Cassandra Bennett. That was changed to daughter of James and Cassandra Adams, since they were not married. Hopefully they have corrected that to James Bennett and Cassandra Adams.

Originally it said daughter of James and Cassandra Bennett. That was changed to daughter of James and Cassandra Adams, since they were not married. Hopefully they have corrected that to James Bennett and Cassandra Adams.

Thank you so much!

Thank-you my very dearest SS,:blowkiss:
That is why I brought it up again. When I posted the link for the story, I bolded her mother's statement about viewing her daughter.
Brooke may have been held captive for days, in the sugar house or somewhere secluded.

We might just find out that she did not pass away the day she went missing.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
I too hate to think that this poor child lived in terror for days. But, something has stuck in my mind...besides going back to MJs house and finding a "clue" as to Brooke's whereabouts (does anybody remember the exact date of the first search of the house?) shortly before finding her body...they also referred to having found earth that had been recently disturbed (or something to that effect). Locals, what was the weather like the week Brooke was missing? I know that the first aerial search had to be called off due to weather, but when I went to check weather history it kept giving me the same forecast which leads me to believe the information wasn't accurate. Had there ben a lot of rain?

Because Michael Jacques is also Savannas uncle, so its feasible that she too would visit and spend time with A.R.

I thought Savanna was Brooke's step-sister...why would she be at the Uncle's house?

I have a feeling they are not going to be able to get a very tight TOD based on the strange wording they gave about 'believing' it was Brooke, etc. though sometimes too much is read into the literal language that people under stress use...it could mean nothing, it could mean her body was seriously decomposed.

On what date did they get the search warrent for his home/computer? You could back it up by probably 12-24 hours from that time as to when he became a prime suspect?

Also, SP didn't have a record and everyone who knew him thought he was a charmer, even his in laws...not sure that parallels a known sex offender in terms of how/when police look at him
Not everyone...I know people from the area who thought he was FOS...what happened didn't surprise them. He was known to be a pathological liar. He is the textbook definition of "sociopath". A word that comes to mind when I think of MJ as well.

I just pulled up 2 different screens and had the picture from the court room on one and the sketch on another and had them side by side. They really do look alike. Aside from the glasses worn in the sketch and the fact that we can't really see the top of his head (to see if he really was balding on top like the guy seen sitting back in the courtroom) they really do look like the same person. Why on earth would he be there though?

Timeline Thread-Originally Posted by Seriously Searching
sniip~quote-
[9:26 p.m.: Jacques makes the first of four phone calls that evening to Raymond Gagnon, a close friend and Bennett's former stepfather, who is now living in Texas. Jacques supplies Gagnon with Bennett's MySpace username and password. Gagnon logs onto her profile twice later, police say, and changed her password to the account.]end quote ~snip

This makes me wonder. Obviously, since Gagnon has had sex w/AR, MJ had power over Gagnon to influence him to assist in this attempted cover-up, but why did he/they choose Brooke? MJ had visited Gagnonseveral times in Texas. MJ had shared photographs of AR and her young boyfriend having sex.
In addition to being monsters, sexually preying on children, both men have one other thing in common. They both have step-daughters and one of them has a step-daughter who he has 'successfully' brainwashed into participating for several years in what she believes to be a sexring.

Do you think Brooke was initially chosen because MJ had a step-daughter under his control and Gagnon wanted the same?

In the beginning do you think that MJ could have encouraged Gagnon's participation by convincing him that he (MJ) would capture Brooke, train her and then send her to him?
Ugh...I hate to think so!!

I'm pretty sure LE was onto sicko uncle as soon as they ran a check on him.
I don't think he had the opportunity to keep her somewhere and keep going back to visit her.
Considering she was buried, I think she was killed the same day she went missing.
I don't think he necessarily planned on keeping her alive for days anyway.
I think all the planning was for one thing..to throw the LE off in another direction so not to suspect him after he killed her.
Why else would he plant clothes in the opposite direction with bloody panties, and semen on a tissue (that he requested AR get on the 23rd) if he didn't want LE to think she was probably dead and gone.
I think his plan was to rape, torture and kill Brooke, and be done with it. Not to keep her somewhere for days.
He knew as soon as she went missing, the LE would be called, and be all over the area.
Noway he planned on her being tied up somewhere near his home alive for days.
He focused on Brooke and she became his fantasy, and he knew he'd have to kill her to get her to be with him sexually, because she'd tell on him. All the planning was for that one day, the day he took her , raped her, and killed her, and that's it...no plans for extented abuse over days.
That's my opinion.
...and it's still the STUPIDEST plan I ever heard!!

Dear, dear, Brooke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member