CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This family reminds me of Marcus Wesson and his family.
Minus the Vegas, Disney, and Elvis pictures and vow renewals.

How many times did they get "renewed" and why???

The Wesson children were abused, brain washed, victims of incest and constantly threatened that they would be killed.
I think 9 were killed!
He taught them that police were the enemy.
He also had Bible quotes to excuse his injustice towards the girls. IIRC.

They however, were NOT malnourished. -at least from my recollection.

He was one sick man! That's for sure.

I do see many similarities in both cases.

The missing children bother me tremendously in this case!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Survivors-recall-horror-of-Wesson-mass-killing-3287074.php

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ah that’s a different one. So Louise has at least 3 sisters - Teresa, Elizabeth and I can’t remember the last name. It started with M, I think.

This is Elizabeth:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...na-Turpins-sister-not-allowed-visit-home.html

Wow! I didn't see this interview with Elizabeth - Thank you.
Why lie about Facebook? Maybe Louise refused her request on Louise's personal Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/louise.robinette)
but I definitely saw comments from Elizabeth on the David Louise Turpin account too. She flat out lied..

I genuinely think (re the ‘missing child’ she references on Facebook) she had a miscarriage. She said the new baby would be born in 9 months, which means she was early in the pregnancy when she announced it. It is not unusual for women in their 40s to have early miscarriages.

It’s still worth LE looking into, of course, but I think this woman collected and hoarded children as trophies. She wouldn’t get rid of one, IMO.

It's possible that she was so fixated with having the next baby, that she always considered the next one would be there within 9 months unless she was already pregnant.
I've known women who talk confidently about having a baby within the next year because they "always fall pregnant straight away" and these are women who have had one or two children... if Louise was already getting close to double figures, she might have had that kind of over-confident belief that deciding to conceive a baby was the same as actually becoming pregnant. It's not like she had anything else to think about besides planning the next wedding renewal ceremony or the next baby.
Nine months doesn't fit a miscarriage either, because then she would have said 7 months or something like that.

See below.

I do not. I feel strongly that these children should be protected from the parental grandparents. They seem to be apologists for the parents. I don't believe they will put the needs of the children over the needs of their son. I can see them convincing the children not to testify or dissuading them or making them believe that what they may say or have sad about the parents is wrong f.

I hope they are kept well away from those kids and only allowed to contact them in a therapeutic, supervised setting.

I don't feel the same when it comes to their maternal aunt however, who was crying on tv. But that could change.

I think the paternal grandparents, like the maternal side, knew something was up, but, not to what degree. I think they may have even thought they'd all joined a cult, just not, literally, created their own.

I think this is beyond what these Grandparent's can do, and probably the aunt too. Not that they shouldn't be aloud to see the kids, but tending to their needs, may be more than they can handle. Then again, the kids may embrace their freedom, and begin to thrive (I'm hoping).

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• turpin-weddingBLURRED-ht-hb-180115_3_16x9_608.jpg
    turpin-weddingBLURRED-ht-hb-180115_3_16x9_608.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 187
  • turpin-kids-ht-180115_14x9_992.jpg
    turpin-kids-ht-180115_14x9_992.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 217
Math! = missing children!
Why?
How?

IMO this is going to get worse! Much worse!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if one of the children is sicker than the others? Maybe that was the impetus for one of them to take that chance. She even took pictures. She made sure she'd be believed. I wonder if they'd been told, as they grew older, that no one would believe them?

I was watching this story on youtube, when autoplay began recommending other similar videos...I am mortified to learn how many other similar cases there are out there....

I think this might be the highest bail I've ever seen in a case here?

There's a rise in homeschooling in general. Not in abuse within homeschooling families. Unfortunately, dysfunctional families are using homeschooling as a means to hide abuse. So it is attracting some crazy people.

How would we even know if there is abuse in homeschooling families or not? There is virtually no regulation of homeschooling. This case proves that homeschool children can be kept locked up in their home, chained to their beds 24/7/365, given no education except for reading the bible, improperly fed, given no exercise, no access to medical care, and no one will even know about it, until something like this happens. If this girl didn't escaped from this homeschool dungeon, we would likely be reading about the discovery of the dead bodies of the children in that house at some point in the near future.

This is just more evidence of how dysfunctional this country has become. Another tragedy that would be unlikely to ever happen in any other country in the world. I feel sorry for kids that have to grow up in this type of a country. It's not about dysfunctional families, it's about a dysfunctional country. :mad:

According to this article, Louise was "a drink driving suspect following an arrest during their time in Texas."
That sounds like another interesting, mysteriously complicated story. What was she arrested for? Why was she only a "suspect" of drink driving, rather than charged with drink driving? Why isn't anything ever straightforward with these people?

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...r/news-story/534fd3c14ea6af4fdfcda4a1e9ac1307

I wonder if one of the children is sicker than the others? Maybe that was the impetus for one of them to take that chance. She even took pictures. She made sure she'd be believed. I wonder if they'd been told, as they grew older, that no one would believe them?

In the article I just posted the doctors stated they were most worried about the eldest who appeared about 13-14.

According to this article, Louise was "a drink driving suspect following an arrest during their time in Texas."
That sounds like another interesting, mysteriously complicated story. What was she arrested for? Why was she only a "suspect" of drink driving, rather than charged with drink driving? Why isn't anything ever straightforward with these people?

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...r/news-story/534fd3c14ea6af4fdfcda4a1e9ac1307

"And as Louise Turpin’s relatives spoke out, further news emerged about the couple’s earlier lives in a Texas farmhouse where strange vents were found in the closets of the main bedroom.

Residents of tiny Rio Vista, near Fort Worth Texas, said vents in the Turpin’s former house may have been made to keep oxygen flowing to children locked in the closets.

When the family sold up, the new owner found it full of rubbish, indicated the couple were hoarders, just as one of the Turpins’ California neighbours have claimed."

Snip

"Ms Lee said Louise and David failed to attend the funerals of her parents, Phyllis Robinette and Wayne Robinette, who died within months of each other, both in their 60s, in 2016."

In the article I just posted the doctors stated they were most worried about the eldest who appeared about 13-14.

Here's an article I hadn't read which talks aboutehwirtearmwnt and condition and how the adults are being kept together so they can form a
family unit: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/doctor-sh...-achieved-021212999--abc-news-topstories.html

"Doctor on shackled, malnourished siblings' recovery: 'It's not going to be achieved overnight'

The staff of a Southern California hospital was reduced to tears at the sight of seven of the 13 malnourished siblings who were admitted after authorities discovered they were being held captive by their parents, officials from the Corona Regional Medical Center told ABC News. Those seven siblings are all adults.

"It's that profound when you see what they're going through," hospital CEO and Chief Managing Director Mark Uffer told ABC News of the staff's somber reaction. "How does this happen?""

This case reminded me of books I read around 25 years ago and totally forgot about. Torey Hayden a psychologist writing about traumatized children and how they can heal from the most horrible abuse, just wanted to mention it because they are worth reading if you haven´t already done so.

"The Corona Regional Medical Center in Corona, California, is treating all seven of the adult siblings -- five females and two males ages 18 to 29 -- Uffer said, adding that he has never seen mistreatment of "this magnitude."

Dr. Fari Kamalpour, the hospital's director of internal medicine, told ABC News that her "first impression" when she saw the siblings was that she was in the pediatric unit.

"When we first saw them, everybody thought they were children," Uffer said."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/doctor-sh...-achieved-021212999--abc-news-topstories.html

"The malnourishment that the siblings endured was "systematic" and occurred over a long period of time, Kamalpour said.

"This doesn't happen over three months or six months," Uffer said. "When you see malnutrition in people, it's years."

The malnutrition "absolutely" impacted the children's cognitive and physical development, and the staggering development tends to progressively get worse over time, Kamalpour said."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/doctor-sh...-achieved-021212999--abc-news-topstories.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member