CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been posted already???

⚖️ DAVID & LOUISE TURPIN ARRAIGNMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhPJVMbbVWM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be. Like on whatever occasions the other prisoners get desserts, these two have to sit there and watch while every last crumb is eaten by the others.
Remember how the head kitchen lady starved Piper on "Orange is The Black?" Yeah, that. This is so appalling. Like all y'all, I've been struggling with nightmares and like... a weird kind of survivor's guilt.
I'm so happy about all the donations. I'm not in a situation to help so I'm glad to see so many that can, are.
Hugs to all you!

I just realized that the two monsters of parents are going to live in MUCH better conditions in *jail* then these 13 Victims ever did. It's hard to see the justice in that.

And whoever said it upthread, I agree...they better start digging up the backyards of where these monsters have lived. I have a feeling they will find the worst.

I thought I read on a previous thread (can’t find it now) that the parents and children had “said their good-byes” as though perhaps a murder/suicide scenario was brewing? Did anyone else see this anywhere? Was it mentioned at the presser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear how the funding is being worked out. It seems similar to the template created for Amanda, Gina, and Michelle where the local community foundation handled all the donations so people knew they were giving to someplace legit, and they gave generously.

Every time I think this case can't get any worse it does. I wonder if there was ever a time these kids felt loved and cared for.

Their only saving grace is that they have each other. The little ones hopefully can experience some normalcy in what is left of their childhoods. And they can still grow too. It's such a strange twist here because I'm almost more broken for the adult victims. It just seems like so much more has been stolen from them.

Ever had a case that made you so mad that you almost feel like YOU should get to write a victim impact statement too? In a case like this I think someone should be nominated to convey to the defendants (assuming conviction) the general pissed-off-ness of society at their abhorent conduct. I vote Aaron Sorkin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqsAl3K4Ygk

The 17 year old and others had a plan for two years...that last Elvis renewal was a little over two years ago. I wonder if their jaunt outside their house prompted the plan making. They got to clean up, go out, interact with someone who was nice to them...

Isn't the baby around two years old?

cache.php

https://twitter.com/Brian_Rokos/status/954116067114168325

Attorneys
for David and Louise.

Ya'll have a deer-in-headlights icon?

I can't believe there are smiling attorneys in that photo. They should be looking trashed. The woman looks very pleased. These guys like being celebrities.... I hope they get a gag order.

I just realized that the two monsters of parents are going to live in MUCH better conditions in *jail* then these 13 Victims ever did. It's hard to see the justice in that.

And whoever said it upthread, I agree...they better start digging up the backyards of where these monsters have lived. I have a feeling they will find the worst.

I was wondering about that too since there are so many girls and only 3 boys.

Who old is the second oldest child? The one born before the 2 y/o?

I keep wondering who is the youngest child's mother.

Rape isn't considered a lewd act under the California penal code. Rape is a different penal code. DT was charged with a lewd act, not rape. If one of the girls was raped, he would have been charged with such. More than likely DT was touching one of the girls (under 14) inappropriately.

It's also been mentioned that none of the girls would have been able to conceive due to their malnutrition. Their bodies were too sick to reach full puberty.

IMO

There was an article in today's Daily Mail that the parents had contacted friends in Perris and said they were moving.......evidently didn't say where. According to the article, the move was to be this week. My opinion that if the children knew about the upcoming move, that may have been the deciding factor in the 17-year-old's decision to escape now.

There should be. Like on whatever occasions the other prisoners get desserts, these two have to sit there and watch while every last crumb is eaten by the others.

I hope the other prisoners get to the parents. Not very nice, but I sure hope someone makes them suffer.

DT and LT should be placed in the same jail cell with Bubba, that will save taxpayer dollars.

I hope the very best for those 13 children and adult children on their long road to recovery. Let the healing start now.

RSBBM - A fire check would have at least picked up all the filth in the home as a hazard.

Also a lot of folks are against regulations until it impacts them directly:(

I think it's very easy to blame homeschooling but if any single person who ever saw any of the kids, any relative who saw these photos on facebook 8 years ago, any family member who wasn't allowed to talk to the kids, made one call to a local PD requesting a welfare check on the kids, the police would have shown up at the door and looked inside. If any of the neighbors who saw "vampire children" or nighttime marching called the police, not CPS, the police would have visited and looked inside. If you tell the police you have reason to believe a child is in danger, they will check it out. Trust your gut and if you're wrong you just annoyed someone. If you're right, you may have saved someone's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami