CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC reporting the other detained suspect is the dead guys brother . so I am going to guess the female is wife or mom just mo

condo belongs to one of the relatives .................

He is American they think ..

it is reminding me of a season of 24

NBC reporting the other detained suspect is the dead guys brother . so I am going to guess the female is wife or mom just mo

FBI stated in presser that they were a "couple." I don't think he meant to say it but it came out of his mouth.

Analyist : "We have to start to move toward terrorism."

Second robot going in

boy do I have a tale about robots later !!

RSBM

Maybe an injustice collector ?
My hope is that this was an isolated incident and not the start of something larger.
Just one or more persons with a grudge who decided to take revenge ?

There's this thing called "agreeing to disagree" ... For myself --and probably many, if not everyone on this forum-- I'd rather be ALIVE and appreciate other differences of opinion than to fly into a murderous rage, kill innocent people, and lose my own life as well. Smdh.
:moo:

Post of the year!

Is it possible the one guy held a Manson-like sway over the other two?

And I guess we know now why they were so close to the scene. So weird.

The sad reality is, that unless this is ISIS, we will all have forgotten about it next week because we'll all be too busy talking about the next mass shooting. And we all know that the next mass shooting won't be more than a fortnight away.

I don't think it's far fetched that someone could get a family member, significant other, or close friend to help them shoot up their workplace.

I agree. Though right now I think we are in the minority on this.

My gut from the beginning said work place dispute. Still does. I suspect he has planned this for a while. Got a girlfriend or whatever involved.

Good lord

KTLA interviewing guy. He met his friend in front of the building where the shooting was . Then the shootout with the car happens in front of HIS house.

He has had a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member