CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
about-photo-irc.jpg

Have they identified the person from the black SUV?

Tayiip Erdogan is the President of Turkey. I'm highly skeptical that someone didn't just make up that name.

I think some folks are being cute and some people really want to pin this on Muslims when there was very little info. Twitter is not that great a source. The Boston Bombing was a prime example of when twitter and the internet get it horribly wrong and in that case some media was reporting it.

The identity of the dead suspects will come out within the next day. I imagine that will provide some clarity. The whole thing just doesn't make sense no matter how I think about it. This is the weirdest target for terrorism I've ever heard of. It sounds like that party was a particular target. Why go to the party unless it to see if certain people are there...or to make some last ditch effort to make someone understand something or agree with you...which would make it more likely to be personal.

But regular folks who lose their minds generally don't stockpile weapons.

I don't think it's far fetched that someone could get a family member, significant other, or close friend to help them shoot up their workplace.

What a beautiful building.

Now, I'm pretty certain, it will never be the same at our appointments for my son at our Regional Center. They already had an electronic buzzer on the door to get in.

Sad... very sad for the lives lost today or at least changed forever.

FYI - one of the friends of a victim, stated that the victim was employed by some type of "environmental" company. There is summit in France about climate control, etc… Food for thought. Pure speculation and not really speculation. ;-)

Back to Redlands - live pic on KTLA says LE has entered a home.

I think some folks are being cute and some people really want to pin this on Muslims when there was very little info. Twitter is not that great a source. The Boston Bombing was a prime example of when twitter and the internet get it horribly wrong and in that case some media was reporting it.

The identity of the dead suspects will come out within the next day. I imagine that will provide some clarity. The whole thing just doesn't make sense no matter how I think about it. This is the weirdest target for terrorism I've ever heard of. It sounds like that party was a particular target. Why go to the party unless it to see if certain people are there...or to make some last ditch effort to make someone understand something or agree with you...which would make it more likely to be personal.

But regular folks who lose their minds generally don't stockpile weapons.

:goodpost:

Thanks!

FBI currently raiding the apt. in Redlands. Live on CNN

"That building, if it's used for a community event, the doors are open. So it's not like buildings one and two, which are locked and has security," he said.

provides housing and work programs, and therapy and social services to more than 30,000 people with developmental disabilities, Nelson said. It has a little more than 550 employees, he said.

It's crazy, we had an active shooter training not too long ago, and you just never think this is going to happen to you," Hunt said. "I can't fathom it

four different age groups: 0 to 3-years-old; 3 to 15; 16 to 22; 23 to 59; and adults over 60.

the largest of 21 non-profit agencies that work with the state of California catering to people who have developmental disabilities such as autism, cerebral palsy, and epilepsy.

f people with developmental disabilities and their families by working to include them in the everyday routines and life rhythms of the community and by facilitating needed supports for them."

assess eligibility for state services at no cost to clients.

budget of "hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars."

with other developmental disabilities, might not have been able to follow orders from police who responded to the shots.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/san-bernardino-shooting-what-inland-regional-center-n473016

I don't think it's far fetched that someone could get a family member, significant other, or close friend to help them shoot up their workplace.

Yeah. If this is just a couple it makes the scenario more viable. Some people have screwed up relationships and can convince folks that xyz did them wrong. The more people involved, the less likely this is.

Once it was released that the suspects were male and female and that the third MAY not have anything to do with this shooting, this became a possibility again. I can actually picture two people in some kind of delusional shared bond. It still seems unlikely (to me) that this began with the dispute. This feels planned.

Bomb squad still clearing scene of morning shootings. MSNBC

I can't help but wonder- with the recent activities in Beirut, France etc. that LE on the scene was being overly cautious and maybe sensitive to the ideas of terrorism by late in the day. Who can blame them and 3 shooters is certainly not an every day dispute type of deal.

I have to say though, I was listening to live coverage on NPR while picking up my middle child from her high school and I could hardly believe how slow they were going approaching the black SUV. It was riddled with bullet holes and the back windows were completely blown out- no movement inside the car and it was like slow motion.

Seriously, it was surrounded by 3 military assault vehicles and many, many SWAT officers and no one was doing anything. It was bizarre. I wasn't quite sure why they didn't have a bomb robot- it had been hours since the beginning of the initial shootings.

We are not the same anymore with the world happenings- when I heard the host of NPR say that they weren't even certain the person in the vehicle was actually involved I burst in to tears. What have we come to?

(((Frigga)))) We've come to a place where we are so afraid of what might happen that we are willing to tolerate any sacrifice to stave off our fear.

History tells us that never ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member