CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes ….

However, could the 2 men have still been in the back seat when the offender returned for Mum and Bub???

I couldn’t see the video of the vehicle that well, but didn’t he put Mum and Bub in the front passenger seat???

Just wondering if he drove a little way, changed his mind about leaving 2 behind and did a simple u-turn to go back for them.???

Happy to be incorrect if anyone can see the video more clearly…. And just speculation on my part …
They would be easier to control in the front seat, IMO.

What would the point be in taking them on a six minute drive? Then returning for Jasleen and Aroohi?
I'll look to see if they is an ATM nearby, maybe that's a possibility? Seems super risky, but they were very compliant?

New Police Update ….

This evening, Jesus Manuel Salgado, the suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Aroohi Dheri, Jasleen Kaur, Jasdeep Singh, and Amandeep Singh, was booked into the Merced County Jail. He was arrested for four counts of murder and four counts of kidnapping. Our Detectives, alongside investigators from assisting agencies, will continue to follow up on any leads of additional people who may have been involved in this horrific incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
A source close to the investigation told KTVU that the two brothers were killed with a machete. The source said Kaur was then shot as she held her baby girl in her arms. The baby was then left to die.

Sheriff's officials said they believed the family was killed before their relatives reported them missing Monday.

A source close to the investigation told KTVU that the two brothers were killed with a machete. The source said Kaur was then shot as she held her baby girl in her arms. The baby was then left to die.

Sheriff's officials said they believed the family was killed before their relatives reported them missing Monday.

Omg. This crime is too much. Beyond senseless and horrifying!

It's fitting that this is post #666 because wow.. this is beyond evil.

A machete?! OMG

This source must be really close to the investigation to know so many details IMO.

Would there be any value in drawing a circle around a map and looking at potential places Jasdeep & Amandeep could have been taken to in the six minute truck ride?

<modsnip>

Yes ….

However, could the 2 men have still been in the back seat when the offender returned for Mum and Bub???

I couldn’t see the video of the vehicle that well, but didn’t he put Mum and Bub in the front passenger seat???

Just wondering if he drove a little way, changed his mind about leaving 2 behind and did a simple u-turn to go back for them.???

Happy to be incorrect if anyone can see the video more clearly…. And just speculation on my part …
I fear that's what happened. He was going to exact his demented revenge on the men, then decided to leave no witnesses, so he circled back.

He IS the face of evil.

Machete.

It's terroristic.

I cry for all of it.

JMO

The hands of the brothers were bound with zip ties. They had no way to defend themselves. This is absolutely barbaric. MOO

A machete?! OMG

This source must be really close to the investigation to know so many details IMO.
Agree…. Right at the very end of one of the videos I have watched .. the Sheriff said when the full details of thIs heinous crime are revealed, the public are going to be very angry ….

I suggest he is correct…..

(Thanks also for fixing my earlier link McGoo)

Agree…. Right at the very end of one of the videos I have watched .. the Sheriff said when the full details of thIs heinous crime are revealed, the public are going to be very angry ….

I suggest he is correct…..

(Thanks also for fixing my earlier link McGoo)
Yes, this quote stood out to me too (BBM): "There are no words to describe the anger I feel," Warnke said during a press conference Wednesday evening.
"There's a special place in hell for this guy."

ETA: Different sources, different quotes. ;) it’s been a few hours since I watched the video.

“The circumstances around this, when we are able to release everything, should anger the hell out of you,” said Warnke, “There’s a special place in hell for this guy.”

Last edited:
It's unclear where the family was taken after the kidnapping. It's also unclear what led up to their bodies being found at the farm in Dos Palos.

However, the sheriff said he believes they were killed within an hour of their kidnapping on Monday.

"We have absolutely no idea unless the suspect we've got right now tells us exactly what happened," the sheriff told KCRA 3 on Thursday. "We've got video evidence, we do have enough circumstances that we know we've got the right guy but we don't know all the timeline."

[...]

The slayings left relatives mourning worldwide as investigators prepared a case against the suspect — a convicted felon who tried to kill himself a day after the kidnappings — and sought a person of interest believed to be his accomplice.

“Right now, I’ve got hundreds of people in a community that are grieving the loss of two families, and this is worldwide. These families are across different continents,” Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke told The Associated Press. “We’ve got to show them that we can give them justice.”

The suspect, 48-year-old Jesus Salgado, remained hospitalized Thursday as Warnke called for prosecutors to seek the death penalty. The sheriff called it one of the worst crimes he has seen over his 43 years in law enforcement and pleaded for Salgado’s accomplice to turn himself in.

“There’s some things you’ll take to the grave. This to me was pure evil,” he said in an interview Thursday.

[...]

I have to wonder if the source is Salgado's family. MOO
I feel like it’s probably someone in LE or close to them. His family said that Salgado admitted to them that he was involved in the kidnapping. I guess it’s possible he confessed more to them and LE isn’t releasing all of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garybeans
Back