CA-Amber Leeanne Dubois (14 YO)- Escondido Thread # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this, Nancy. I am still not clear if it was raining around Lake Hodges or the other lake on the late afternoon of Feb 12. I did "see" some clouds in the sky, and sense it had rained within the last day or two. The soil seems moist but the leaves seem dry. And the branches were at least fairly dry. Could you go back to the previous days forecast? I would do it myself, but I'm not seeing a link.

I pulled that from my emails. I live about 25 miles from Escondido. So the 12th, a Thursday, when I received the alert, was the day before Amber went missing, and Friday the 13th, was the day she disappeared. It says that it was rainy in the afternoon and evening on Friday. I didn't have any email alerts for the 11th so I'm assuming the weather was dry then.

Here's the weather link:

www.accuweather.com

O/T
February 13,2009 Amber disappeared while the moon was still in the FULL MOON phase going into the 1st quarter.

If JAG is responsible ( I think so) did he save trophies???
The Gold Pontiac is in a salvage yard somewhere according to radio interview with
relative on Chelsea's thread.

Praying to find Amber and get her justice.
It's been just to long!!!!

Amber's grandmother was on JVM, she doesn't believe JAG is the perp. Neither does Amber's mom (although she admits she might be in denial). They think if her body was out there, it would have been found because JAG is "sloppy". Grandmother said she thinks she was sold into human trafficking.

IMO JAG might be the guy, but I understand they want to keep the faith Amber is alive.

IMO, Chelsea's finding put them in shock.
Amber's mom was watching JAG from the start, she even got in trouble
with LE for stalking him.
The family are praying Amber is ok.
but I think this case will have a very unhappy ending as Chelseas.

IMO, Chelsea's finding put them in shock.
Amber's mom was watching JAG from the start, she even got in trouble
with LE for stalking him.
The family are praying Amber is ok.
but I think this case will have a very unhappy ending as Chelseas.

ITA. The grandmother seemed more convinced that it is not JAG (she was live on the show), but the mom (seen in video) clearly admits she could be in denial. :( I know she was watching him from the RSO list so it seemed odd, but you have to have hope.

I really hope LE is now on top of this case since they full on messed it up in the beginning.

yes, Cloudajo, that timeline is very helpful.

One day they're parked in the bus parking lot and pulling out as seen on the surveillance tape, with pictures widely distributed in San Diego media, and then do not identify themselves as parent and never drive the truck to the school again lest they be seen?

Reporters/detectives seems pretty nonchalant over something so strange.

rd

I pulled that from my emails. I live about 25 miles from Escondido. So the 12th, a Thursday, when I received the alert, was the day before Amber went missing, and Friday the 13th, was the day she disappeared. It says that it was rainy in the afternoon and evening on Friday. I didn't have any email alerts for the 11th so I'm assuming the weather was dry then.

Here's the weather link:

www.accuweather.com

Thank you Nancy. So she disappeared on Friday the 13th? 2-13-2009. 322 is the skull and bones/illumanist number, so there may be some mysticism/cult association with her disappearance. Or a wannabe playing with such things.

Using the google maps I can get to where what I 'saw' may have occured, as there is water, and then across the water there is more land. There are many places around Lake Hodges that might fit the description..even in the smaller, more narrow areas of the lake. Trees 100 - 200 feet above the water, with a view across the water to more hills with trees, but not as many as the side he was on. I'd like to see the whole shoreline searched in the higher areas where views such as I've described are located. Wish I could take a chopper to go look.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=google+map+lake+hodges+rancho+bernardo&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=google+map+lake+hodges&hnear=Rancho+Bernardo,+San+Diego,+CA&ll=33.062099,-117.109172&spn=0.00419,0.006427&t=h&z=17

There is that south west area of Lake Wohlford that would fit too. It looks like there's a road not far from where I'm talking about...several potential sites along Oakvale Road.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=rancho+bernardo+community+park,+california&daddr=1050+rock+springs+road,+92026+to:lake+wohlford&hl=en&geocode=FY5D-AEdSJEF-SHlHSeizPzwcA%3B%3B&mra=ls&sll=33.1101,-117.05228&sspn=0.21223,0.493355&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=33.171971,-116.997743&spn=0.016739,0.025706&z=15

I could point out more....

Tip Leads To All-Out Search Of Kit Carson Park

Escondido police are searching Kit Carson park after a phone call described a
find by two boys less than 10 miles from where high school student Amber Dubois
disappeared in 2009.

MORE DETAILS: http://www.10News.com/tu/5O0BzJcrR.html

disappeared in 2009.

Approx. three months after Amber disappeared, two boys found "a bag of hair" at the park.

Unfortunately, the parents didn't feel the find was important, at the time.

disappeared in 2009.

Approx. three months after Amber disappeared, two boys found "a bag of hair" at the park.

Unfortunately, the parents didn't feel the find was important, at the time.

I am interested in knowing the date/ time/ place of this 'find.'

If anyone comes across it, please post.

TIA,
Soulscape

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Nowhere-to-Hide--86630047.html

very strange that this article was put out just this morning isn't it?!?!?!

~snip~

In the wake of the Chelsea King case, Escondido officials say they plan to quickly clear excess brush and foliage along trails in southwestern Kit Carson Park to deprive predators and muggers of places to hide, the North County Times reported.
City Councilman Dick Daniels told the paper that he hopes to round up Boy Scout troops, local churches and other volunteers to remove non-native brush and trim overgrown trees in the area, which is roughly 1 mile north of where Chelsea's body was discovered Tuesday in a shallow grave near the shore of Lake Hodges.

Source: Nowhere to Hide | NBC San Diego

he certainly would know this area/park as it is also close to his parent's home!

Last night, police secured an area of Kit Carson Park along a waterway and waited for daylight to further investigate the scene. Investigators have yet to look inside the bag, according to police.
They have called in a huge showing of search and rescue personnel including the Sheriff's underwater search and recovery team.

Source: Homicide Investigators Search Kit Carson Park | NBC San Diego

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...igators-Search-Kit-Carson-Park--86646937.html

I am interested in knowing the date/ time/ place of this 'find.'

If anyone comes across it, please post.

TIA,
Soulscape
Soul, the 10news article said May 2009.. It also said that they called police on thursday (yesterday) about it (if that helps at all as an event)

Anyone else wondering if it's "just" hair in the bag - - - or perhaps a skull too?
several of the media sources are wording it now as the finding of "a" bag.. and not sure if it is "the" same bag and that they have not opened it yet.

That being said, this is the same LE who (upon getting the tip last night and starting the search early this morning) told a media source that they were clearing brush out of kit carson park so predators wouldn't have a place to hide at ten o'clock this morning. (^link upstream^)

Wow, this is quite a development if it does turn out to be something. No matter how tragic, it would be good to have closure for her family. I get shivers every time I see her picture on a truck or store window or something. I work in Escondido, my daughter's daycare is in Escondido and I can tell you that being a runner myself, these two parks, where Chelsea King was and Kit Carson are big runner parks, especially Kit Carson. If this guy was stalking runners, no question he'd be going to either one and they are only one exit on the freeway away from each other. The maps and points they are showing on CNN and other news outlets are not real accurate in depicting how close they truly are.

PLEASE REMEMBER: ON MARCH 20TH AT 9 AM, LAKE HODGES RUN IN CHELSEA KING'S HONOR. "Take back our parks" sponsored by Zoot Sports.

Praying for her family. Praying for Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean