GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where do you just find a finger to dip in your chili?
And if someone lost a finger ya think they would notice? :loser:

JBean said:
So I heard today they are thinking the lady planted the finger herself! They have a search warrant for her home. Her son suggested it might be the finger of a dead aunt! To be continued...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1379565/posts

OH and this too!

In another development, Wendy's on Thursday offered a $50,000 reward for the first person to provide verifiable information leading to the origin of the finger.
http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/news/breaking_news/11339909.htm

hahahahahaha
What lengths some people will go to in order to get money. :croc: Just when I think I've heard it all something like this pops up in the news. Will it ever end? :hand: Not as long as company's continue to pay what they perceive to be as frivilous claims. Its the frivilous claims companys should be more concerned about because once the news gets out that they will settle without going to court - all hell tends to breaks loose.

I continue to pray for people like this - those that tend to take advantage of others and that someday they will acquire or grow a conscious - but I will never hold my breath. Sad isn't it? :(

DS

What an interesting developement!

I just wonder how she, ummm, got this finger.:eek:
eeewww! What an extremely unpleasant thought, tstl.

love & prayers,

Ariel

Her son said the finger may have come from a dead aunt? :eek: just try and wrap your head around that one!!

Two ways of thinking... this could be a classic cry wolf thing, where she cries wolf so many times - but now it is real and no one believes her.. or she is a complete scammer and I hope Wendy's & the authorities put the screws to her :slap:

Casshew said:
Her son said the finger may have come from a dead aunt? :eek: just try and wrap your head around that one!!

Two ways of thinking... this could be a classic cry wolf thing, where she cries wolf so many times - but now it is real and no one believes her.. or she is a complete scammer and I hope Wendy's & the authorities put the screws to her :slap:
Maybe she took the traditional souvenir finger off the aunt before she was buried or cremated?

JBean said:
Maybe she took the traditional souvenir finger off the aunt before she was buried or cremated?
Indeed. A little something to remember her by.

Sally said:
Indeed. A little something to remember her by.
Exactly. If I felt the need for a small token,(no not TOEken) I think I would have gone with a hair clipping myself...but that's just me.:D

Casshew said:
Authorities seek hand with a missing finger

See this link for pics of the finger! :sick:.....

Is this like that Rorschackt test or whatever you call it.....where you have to all tell what YOU see in the images?

I see a face of a bulldog on the left and on the right it's a penis tip (knowing you!) or the top of a condom!

Jovin said:
Is this like that Rorschackt test or whatever you call it.....where you have to all tell what YOU see in the images?

I see a face of a bulldog on the left and on the right it's a penis tip (knowing you!) or the top of a condom!
I just see a gnarled finger ~ why are YOU seeing penises? :waitasec:

ariel7 said:
What an interesting developement!

I just wonder how she, ummm, got this finger.:eek:
.....Ariel

That was MY first thought, and you know what was my second one? I wonder if she had anyone in the funeral business. My daughter used to date a young really good looking funeral director and trust me, he told me stories about what goes on in those places that have never left me!

Casshew said:
I just see a gnarled finger ~ why are YOU seeing penises? :waitasec:

I don't KNOW if it's a penis...IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN ONE, that's why I'm asking you guys! ( and you're the penis expert!)

Well, what the heck is that blob on the left?

JBean said:
I think in some cases it's the whole penis:innocent:

Why do I think this might have something to do with Lorraine Bobbit?

and I'm so FULL OF THEM it seems at the moment.......WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO take a PENIS PRINT? I mean, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN TWO EXACTLY THE SAME??????
NO! So, there must be a way to identify the "owner" of this "penis" or finger or whatever....really!

:laugh: :laugh:
Jovin said:
and I'm so FULL OF THEM it seems at the moment.......WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO take a PENIS PRINT? I mean, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN TWO EXACTLY THE SAME??????
NO! So, there must be a way to identify the "owner" of this "penis" or finger or whatever....really!
Jovin you are on a roll! You must be feeling better!? Penis Print? They could run it through the National penis print database?

2n3hbd
Pepper....

She needs to know she has fans, not just in Canada but here on Websleuths too. We could put different play toys like this on the thread
2n3iw8
and when she gets bored, you could put her up in front of the computer screen and let her amuse herself.....better yet...go out for a couple of hours and let Dusty check it out herself!
2n3j8o

Too many cats lead such boring indoor lives and I feel sorry for them because other cats are out having this kind of fun.

2n3jfd

JBean said:
:laugh: :laugh:

Jovin you are on a roll! You must be feeling better!? Penis Print? They could run it through the National penis print database?

there's enough of us that would GLADLY PAY to see THAT! IN ADVANCE, even! They could raise enough money in a couple of days to get this research underway.........hey, what the heck?

I bet some of you ladies might even have some "penis donors" in mind that you could submit names and get the ball rolling with! (NO PUN INTENDED!)

Old boyfriends perhaps?..invite them over for dinner...slip that ghb date drug in their drinks...PAY THEM BACK FOR NEVER CALLING YOU WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD! by lopping off that all precious piece of their anatomy, and when they come to..you just look TOTALLY WITHERED and say "WOW, THAT'S THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD! YOU REALLY WORE YOURSELF RIGHT DOWN!" (it would be helpful to take a quick shower and appear dripping wet with sweat too to convince this dude!)
Just leaving him guessing as to what happened and IF HE REALLY DID OUTDO HIMSELF!

Jovin said:
there's enough of us that would GLADLY PAY to see THAT! IN ADVANCE, even! They could raise enough money in a couple of days to get this research underway.........hey, what the heck?

I bet some of you ladies might even have some "penis donors" in mind that you could submit names and get the ball rolling with! (NO PUN INTENDED!)

Oh I think that pun WAS intended!
CrazyJovin said:
Old boyfriends perhaps?..invite them over for dinner...slip that ghb date drug in their drinks...PAY THEM BACK FOR NEVER CALLING YOU WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD! by lopping off that all precious piece of their anatomy, and when they come to..you just look TOTALLY WITHERED and say "WOW, THAT'S THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD! YOU REALLY WORE YOURSELF RIGHT DOWN!" (it would be helpful to take a quick shower and appear dripping wet with sweat too to convince this dude!)
Just leaving him guessing as to what happened and IF HE REALLY DID OUTDO HIMSELF!
ROFLMFAO!

Jovin said:

I see the bulldog, too! It's kind of possessed looking. Something is up with this one. I saw her interviewed on GMA and thought she was kind of fake the way all she could say was "That's just NASTY". Huh??? :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back