GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The lady has decided NOT to sue Wendy's LOL!
Investigators now think the finger may have come from a lady who got her finger bit off by a white spotted leopard near Vegas last fall ROFL! This story just keeps getting better. I heard this on the radio..I'll look for a link!

San Jose police say they're investigating a possible connection to the finger of a woman who owned several exotic animals and lost her digit in a leopard attack on Feb. 23. That woman, Sandy Allman, reportedly got her finger back in a bag of ice after the attack in Pahrump, Nev., about 45 miles from Las Vegas.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-041305finger_wr,0,118405.story?coll=la-home-local

I was wondering how a finger, manicured, gets lost in a pot of chili.... and ends up in someone's mouth -- yet no missing fingers reported

Izzy Mae said:
I was wondering how a finger, manicured, gets lost in a pot of chili.... and ends up in someone's mouth -- yet no missing fingers reported
The $64,0000 question!

JBean said:
Investigators now think the finger may have come from a lady who got her finger bit off by a white spotted leopard near Vegas last fall ROFL!
You have got to be making that up? LOL how can this story get any crazier???

Casshew said:
You have got to be making that up? LOL how can this story get any crazier???
SAN JOSE, Calif. — The Las Vegas woman who claimed she bit into a human finger along with her Wendy's chili has decided not to sue, her lawyer confirmed today. He wouldn't say whether that decision was prompted by a report that a woman in Nevada had lost her finger a month earlier in a leopard attack.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-041305finger_wr,0,118405.story?coll=la-home-local

I guess I did make up the part about the attack being last fall, it was last month!:doh:

As the old saying goes.. truth is stranger than fiction :doh:

I like your crackers

Casshew said:
As the old saying goes.. truth is stranger than fiction :doh:

I like your crackers
I like your bread people...uh-oh I see bread people too?!

I knew this was a plot to sue. I imagine the two women will be shown to know each other and they "cooked" this finger story up to sue and split the settlement.

I had another thought........ Wonder if the exotic animal woman sold her finger on Ebay and the woman living in Las Vegas bought it specifically with this idea in mind??!! LOL......rofl, could be true, ya know?!!!!!! :D

less0305 said:
I had another thought........ Wonder if the exotic animal woman sold her finger on Ebay and the woman living in Las Vegas bought it specifically with this idea in mind??!! LOL......rofl, could be true, ya know?!!!!!! :D
Well, at this point, I definitely would not be surprised! Listen Less, if you ever lose a digit, give me a buzz. I've got some profitable ideas.:D
This story makes me NUTS! Where do these people come from!?!?

It's very strange that the doctors would return the severed finger to the leopard lady. When my son lost his fingers, they were (by law according to the doctors) sent to a lab for testing and then cremated. We were even charged for it! The same thing happened when my daughter had her tonsils removed.

Mabel said:
It's very strange that the doctors would return the severed finger to the leopard lady. When my son lost his fingers, they were (by law according to the doctors) sent to a lab for testing and then cremated. We were even charged for it! The same thing happened when my daughter had her tonsils removed.
That's what I thought too. If it can't be reattached, what are you going to do with it? And what would the doctors expect you to do with it?

Mabel said:
I just heard confirmation on the radio that this lady was given her finger after she left the hospital. Now if this is the same finger, the question is how did Ayala get it?Ebay? Friends?
The lady with the missing finger has an unlisted number and has moved. They are trying to locate her. It will be easy to determine if it belongs to her.
To be continued.

Casshew said:
I like your crackers

I thought that the crackers suited Jelly so much, so I got that siggie made for her. Neat huh?

Oh my gosh....
warning.gif

should I tell everyone where the website is so that you can all do your own siggies in crackers and then Jelly and I won't be the only ones?
allright.gif

Hmmmm....let me think.
Thinking.gif

I think she kind of likes being the only "crackers" around.......but WHAT THE HECK!
victory.gif

4gp3xz
I need to use my coke siggie with this though....it makes me so thirsty!
4gp40l

Hi Jovin... you are going to get a line up of people wanting siggies :)

Casshew said:
Hi Jovin... you are going to get a line up of people wanting siggies :)

If she wants hers to be exclusive, I won't rat out on the website. Actually I didn't really think that I liked these cracker siggies, and I'm not sure she's that crazy about it. I think she's just trying to humour me, and let me think I did something special for her.

Poor innocent Jelly.....
jellybeans2.jpg

Jovin said:
If she wants hers to be exclusive, I won't rat out on the website. Actually I didn't really think that I liked these cracker siggies, and I'm not sure she's that crazy about it. I think she's just trying to humour me, and let me think I did something special for her.

Poor innocent Jelly.....
jellybeans2.jpg
I'm happy to share. I love all my new snagged pix..thank you dear Jovin:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back