GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JBean said:
I'm happy to share. I love all my new snagged pix..thank you dear Jovin:blowkiss:

for themselves, I'll give out the website.

Oh, btw, Miss Snagging Nagging Jelly Bean....here you go...I couldn't stand looking at your biscuit siggie without thinking you needed a drink!

4h2q81
4h2q9v

4h2qdw

Am I still your best friend? (sucking up here!)
4h2qm0

YOU Are MY BEST FRIEND! I love them thank you so much!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...e=9&u=/ap/20050414/ap_on_re_us/wendy_s_finger

By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer

LAS VEGAS - A woman who lost part of her finger in a leopard attack believes it was her body part that allegedly showed up a month later in a bowl of fast-food chili in California.

AP Photo

AP Photo
Slideshow: Diner Claims Finger Found In Chili

Woman Who Found Finger in Chili Won't Sue
(AP Video)

A lawyer for Sandy Allman, 59, said she wants to participate in any DNA testing of the finger, which she said she last saw packed in ice in a Las Vegas emergency room. Doctors told her it could not be reattached, and she does not know what happened to it after that, lawyer Philip Sheldon said.

The hospital said it cannot account for the 3/4-inch fingertip, which Allman lost Feb. 23 in the attack at an exotic animal compound at her home in rural Pahrump, about 60 miles west of Las Vegas.

Las Vegas resident Anna Ayala claimed she found a 1 1/2-inch fingertip on March 22 while eating at a Wendy's in San Jose, Calif.

The two women have "absolutely no connection," Sheldon said.

Radio report says that LE has absolutely NO REASON to believe that this is the leopard ladies finger. Very remote chance they are one in the same at this point!?!?
:doh: :crazy: :silenced: :hand:

Marine Mom said:
Wonder who they'll point the finger at now? :waitasec:
AS soon as I finger it out I'll let you know.

How freakin' hard can it be for this leopard woman to get a DNA test done if she's so willing? If it happens, we should know the outcome this week...

ISPTRAX said:
How freakin' hard can it be for this leopard woman to get a DNA test done if she's so willing? If it happens, we should know the outcome this week...
She is being cooperative and has offerd to take the test. I'm sure it is already in the works, But for some reason LE doesn't think it's her!

to be continued...

Casshew said:
The long arm of the law will finger things out
HEY.... I'M GONE ALL WEEKEND AND THIS turns into about a finger???? I thought we were headed down the penis isle again. :waitasec:

NOW SHOWING:

"THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT FINGER!"

Casshew said:
The long arm of the law will finger things out
Can't duplicate missy! we already used finger it out. you can have a do-over:D

blueclouds said:
HEY.... I'M GONE ALL WEEKEND AND THIS turns into about a finger???? I thought we were headed down the penis isle again. :waitasec:

NOW SHOWING:

"THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT FINGER!"
There's an Isle for Penises?!:eek: :D

Apparently the Leopard lady has been ruled out. She lost only the very tip of her finger. The chili finger was too long to be hers.

JBean said:
Can't duplicate missy! we already used finger it out. you can have a do-over:D
You sure are fin(g)-icky

This chile lady should follow a better phalangephy of life: Always tell the truth or the police will nail you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back