GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ISPTRAX said:
I see the bulldog, too! It's kind of possessed looking. Something is up with this one. I saw her interviewed on GMA and thought she was kind of fake the way all she could say was "That's just NASTY". Huh??? :confused:

I don't want to be the only wierd person here. I saw a skull sort of first and then the bulldog just jumped out at me...I can't see anything else. Is that suppossed to be part of the finger that she regurgitated? YUK!!!!!!

JBean said:
Oh I think that pun WAS intended!

You know, it REALLY wasn't! I thought of it only after I typed it....but it seemed to fit the occasion, so I left it!

I seem to be posting sort of "smilie-less" today.....I'm tired. I think I need to nap!

Jovin said:
You know, it REALLY wasn't! I thought of it only after I typed it....but it seemed to fit the occasion, so I left it!

I seem to be posting sort of "smilie-less" today.....I'm tired. I think I need to nap!
Well, I know you were up late and up early..so you MUST need a nap.

JBean said:
Well, I know you were up late and up early..so you MUST need a nap.

but since this last time of being sick, and being on new meds..I had to sleep alot, and now, I'm almost back to "normal" for me....an hour and a half here...and a couple of hours there.

It's such a beautiful day too..sun is shining, lovely temp, and I just don't have it in me to go out and do anything. I MUST BE GETTING OLD! I've been in this apartment so much I think maybe I'm becoming a hermit.

Jovin said:
but since this last time of being sick, and being on new meds..I had to sleep alot, and now, I'm almost back to "normal" for me....an hour and a half here...and a couple of hours there.

It's such a beautiful day too..sun is shining, lovely temp, and I just don't have it in me to go out and do anything. I MUST BE GETTING OLD! I've been in this apartment so much I think maybe I'm becoming a hermit.
You should go take a walk around your complex for 10 minutes. Take in some fresh air..I think I will do something similar!

JBean said:
Exactly. If I felt the need for a small token,(no not TOEken) I think I would have gone with a hair clipping myself...but that's just me.:D
Hair clippings are so passe'. Those who care take body parts.

Sally said:
Hair clippings are so passe'. Those who care take body parts.
:doh: I stand corrected. Thank you.

Sally said:
Don't feel bad. How could you have known?
if I had been more religious about reading Ann Lander s or Emily Post or Dear Abby there surely would have been something. I have been clearly derelict. So embarrassing.:blushing:

Casshew said:
I just see a gnarled finger ~ why are YOU seeing penises? :waitasec:
PENISES AGAIN?????? Is that what she actually found? :p

You women just can't get enough. I suggest you go to an adult store and purchase a prosthetic one! ;) They come in all shapes and sizes you know!

blueclouds said:
PENISES AGAIN?????? Is that what she actually found? :p

You women just can't get enough. I suggest you go to an adult store and purchase a prosthetic one! ;) They come in all shapes and sizes you know!
Keep readin BC..you haven't even gotten to the penis prints yet!

If this woman really did plant the finger in her chili...that is SO beyond gross.

The vomiting afterwards was a nice touch, though.

Tristan said:
The vomiting afterwards was a nice touch, though.
I think the technical term in the biz is "pulling a Blake":p

kgeaux said:
Ayala was defensive. She said she was angry that guns were pointed at her daughter's head as well as her own when investigators from the fraud unit of the San Jose Police Department along with Las Vegas Metro Police executed a search warrant Wednesday night. She says her family was treated like "terrorists." Her daughter, Genesis, was wearing a sling. She says she was injured when police searched the house.

"They grabbed with her with such force ... slammed her into the cement. Handcuffed us all as if we were dogs or animals or I don't know what the hell. But you know what? This is getting out of hand. And the truth will come out."

I asked her again: "Anna, did you plant the finger?"

She paused. Her dog barked. And she shot me an "if looks could kill" stare. "Where would I get a damn finger, for God sakes!?"

I asked, "Anna, for the record, you did not put any finger in any chili?"

"No!" she snapped back. "I did not. That is the stupidest thing that they can say. Now, I'm very angry."

:eek::eek::eek::slap:

Well, I'll tell you if the police cuffed them and were rough with this goofy family, it's because they were combative and hostile when the cops arrived. This lady is a NUTCASE. She should have invited the cops in and said have at it. I'm innocent and look all you want. But I don't think that's what she did.IMO she's just building a case against LE now.

Did the son make up the aunt? Besides he said it was HIS aunt..not her aunt??

Personally, I wouldn't appreciate the cops coming into my house and going through my belongings either. Innocent or guilty. The lady maybe a nutcase, I'm sure it will all come out in the end. But I'm not going to give the cops a pass simply because they're L.E. I have no problem believing they would come in and rough them up. Some of them are nutcases too.

She planted that finger and she got it somewhere in Mexico, I'd bet money on it. And she's now working on a lawsuit against the police on this "roughing" up business. That's a crock!!!! We recently had an Egyptian woman file complaints against police for their "roughing" her up.....she left the country when the Walmart video came out and clearly showed HER kicking and fighting store personnel and LE officers.

I just wish they'd hurry up and get this investigation completed. I want to know where that finger came from! I mean if the woman planted it, where did she get it? Where does one acquire spare body parts? Who gave her the finger? :p

Sally said:
I just wish they'd hurry up and get this investigation completed. I want to know where that finger came from! I mean if the woman planted it, where did she get it? Where does one acquire spare body parts? Who gave her the finger? :p
She just came back from a month's vacation in Jalisco, Mexico. I am afraid the the possiblity of obtaining exotic materials for whatever purpose is GREAT!U.S Law doesn't apply there. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back