Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bad, imo

Please edit/add to this timeline.

May 9, 2017:
A "selfie" photo of JR and AM is taken at a restaurant in Indio.

May 10, 2017:

JR was thought to be returning from a trip to Brawley, CA with friends for an unknown reason.
- JR's friends have not yet been identified or interviewed.
AM left her mother's home to meet JR at a (unknown) location between Coachella and Imperial County and give him a ride to his home in Palm Desert.
- AM stopped at her sister's house between 8-8:45 pm in Coachella while driving to meet JR.
- JR and AM did meet sometime that day/night.
The “selfie” photo was sent from AMs phone to her sister.
AM’s phone indicates no activity since midnight.
JR’s phone indicates no activity since this day.

May 11, 2017:

Friends and family tried to contact both AM and JR throughout the day and night.
AMs cell phone records indicate her phone did not use any cell towers outside of the East Coachella Valley.

May 12, 2017:

AM was reported missing in the early morning.
Using On-Star, AMs 2010 GMC Terrain was located by IPD officers around 8 am on the westbound side of the I-10 west of the Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont.
- An initial search of the vehicle showed no signs of foul play or forced entry.
- The vehicle was found fueled and operating normally when started.
- Blood hounds traced JRs and AMs scents 50' from the vehicle.
- Blood hounds traced JRs and AMs scents 20 yards west of the vehicle.
- The vehicle is towed back to Indio.
JRs friends in western Riverside County are interviewed.
- Police will conduct a forensic investigation for any evidence unseen to the naked eye.

The mother of jon posted about how upset she is that they are handling case separately and certain pd are not even taking calls just referring callers to another station

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The mother of jon posted about how upset she is that they are handling case separately and certain pd are not even taking calls just referring callers to another station

There could be valid reasons for why they are handling the case separately. Supposedly IPD is only focused on finding Audrey and that makes me wonder if JR's family actually filed an MP report. I know, crazy to think they didn't but maybe the family just assumed they are looking for him as well. Depending on where JR lives, that PD (Palm Desert, Palm Springs?) would most likely pick it up the case. Coachella is really a part of Indio, so maybe his family needs to file a report with Palm Desert PD if they haven't done so. My understanding is they are the most welcoming for tips on the case so who knows, maybe that is what has already been done. I think it's really not progressive to criticize one department over another especially this early in the case.

May 9, 2017:

May 10, 2017:

JR was thought to be returning from a trip to Brawley, CA with friends for an unknown reason.
AM left her mother's home to meet JR at a (unknown) location between Coachella and Imperial County and give him a ride to his home in Palm Desert.
- AM stopped at her sister's house between 8-8:45 pm in Coachella while driving to meet JR.

May 11, 2017:

Friends and family tried to contact both AM and JR throughout the day and night.
AMs cell phone records indicate her phone did not use any cell towers outside of the East Coachella Valley.

May 12, 2017:

Using On-Star, AMs 2010 GMC Terrain was located by IPD officers around 8 am on the westbound side of the I-10 west of the Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont.
- An initial search of the vehicle showed no signs of foul play or forced entry.
- Police will conduct a forensic investigation for any evidence unseen to the naked eye.

Love it. A couple things, reports are that a pic was sent to a family member, not necessarily the sister. I have trouble regarding the bloodhound scents. Both are conflicting and both are not direct quotes from LE, but part family, part media.

There has been nothing really about JR's phone, only AM's. Peculiar.

May 9, 2017:

May 10, 2017:

May 11, 2017:

May 12, 2017:

This part: JR and AM did meet sometime that day/night.

Do we know for sure that the photo was taken at that time/that day, and furthermore that it was sent by AM and not someone else with her phone? Do we know if text accompanied the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything in the timeline was pulled from various MSM articles except the location of the picture at the Indio restaurant. I found that here in WS.

Hi I have been following from start but rescanned all again so I really hope these questions have not been answered but
1.How long were they together, as there seems a common theme of each family or friend not knowing the other partner
2. Is 2 seperate police units something that would be unusual in US that seems really odd to me, as information could be missed
3. I have looked at the maps, it seems she was picking him up close to sisters and his home is also close but car was then a bit away is that correct ?
4. Does anyone feel like that back window is down in the car ?
Thank you for the timeline above I didn't realise friends were interviewed and will assume it's not the brawley ones but other ...off to search that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think early media articles misinterpreted the direction their scents went. 50' and 20 yards (60') are about the same distance. I think they were marched from their SUV to a second vehicle parked westwardly up the road, then taken away. This statement about "into a field" is just bad and false reporting, imo. There's no field there within 50-60 feet of that car.

The image AM sent to her sister was probably the only chance she had to alert someone she was sensing trouble. I think trouble followed immediately, and those someone's took her phone directly following that, held her somewhere until the darkest hours of Thursday night/Friday morning, then transferred her to a different vehicle under the cover of darkness when there would be little to no traffic.

Either way, if anyone drove by and happened to see her SUV parked and another vehicle in front of it I hope they report it. We need to get word out to anyone who typically drives that route during those hours. The direction (westbound) leads me to think they were taken towards LA or even farther north.

I'm not sure if I think JR is also a victim in this, or if he is taking a willing part in another type of storyline. JR has no job and doesn't drive. He may have gotten mixed up with the wrong people while trying to make easy money. JR seems like a nice person, so I don't want to believe he would betray AM or risk her life for his own gain. I suppose at this point if either occurred, he may also have now become a risk to whatever operation that's involved. If he surfaces without her, we'll have our answer. Otherwise we may never know.

I have a feeling JRs phone records are being kept quiet for a reason. These Brawley people are key and need to come forward. Hopefully they have and it's just not being reported on. If they haven't, then LE will have to do the type of investigating you only see on tv.

This sounds like a crime committed by friends or other persons known to the victims.

I think the picture of them was sent for exactly what it's being used for now. Maybe this was a fresh relationship each other's family didn't knw the other partner and have no pics of them together. So being smart she sent this...... like we been sayin so everyone knows who she was with. Subliminally like hey I'm with him if u can't find me

I think the picture of them was sent for exactly what it's being used for now. Maybe this was a fresh relationship each other's family didn't knw the other partner and have no pics of them together. So being smart she sent this...... like we been sayin so everyone knows who she was with. Subliminally like hey I'm with him if u can't find me

You think they disappeared voluntarily together and she sent a pic to let her family know?

No.. i think she sensed something about to happen or realized the situation she was in

You think they disappeared voluntarily together and she sent a pic to let her family know?

This is so sad and puzzling. Something is missing from the story. I just do not know what. If they had seen something they shouldn't have seen (which is where my mind went at first) their bodies would have been found by now.

The location of the car is weird.

Neither family knew about the relationship? That may not be so weird. They had know each other a couple of months? BUt the sister knew that she was going to pick him up. So she knew about him.

If someone wanted her, they'd likely (sorry to say this) kill him and take her elsewhere.

I'm stumped. We need more details.

The scent thing is puzzling as well.

I'm hoping for the best, but this is very concerning.

But he's missing, too ... with no activity on his phone. I think they are both victims here. JMO.

DId I read that the "friends" had not been interviewed by LE? WHAT?

This feels like someone he/she or they knew did something. (imo)

I agree i think they're ***** victims which is y she sent a picture of both of them to signify... i also think if it were cartel drug related (being close to the border) they'd have been found, they usually don't care to hide body's those type of murders are savage... this is very word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members