Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kmir.com/story/35418998/extensive-search-continues-for-missing-couple

This article says that Audrey went to pick Jonathan up in Imperial County where he was with some friends who have yet to be identified. Imperial County is way past Coachella, toward the Mexico border. The article also says that Jonathan does not drive. Finding out who Jonathan was visiting/with in Imperial County could be key. It's very telling that none of those unidentifiable people have come forward yet.

I wonder WHY he does not drive. Prohibited?

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...ng-couple-not-heard-from-since-last-week/amp/

Here is the news report discussing both of their types of employment and also about Jonathan getting a ride back from Brawley with friends.

The fact that these "friends" have not come forward is very suspicious imo. Seems like the selfie pic sent to her sister Wednesday night could've been part of a cover up, so her family would assume she was safe and with her boyfriend that night.

From the article:
"Bloodhounds were able to pick up the couple's scent near their abandoned car, according to Torres, but quickly lost their track."

I wonder WHY he does not drive. Prohibited?

I checked under Riverside County Superior Court documents and there is a Jonathan Reynoso with recent history of a suspended license resulting from multiple missed court appearances from a traffic ticket. I'm unable to tell if it's the same Jonathan R though. It's public record but I had to log in under an account to find it.

Since it's been reported that he was in between jobs, I keep wondering if he went to Brawley to do some sort of odd job to make some extra money with or for these "friends." And how did he get there?? Someone has to know something about his travels or who he was meeting.

I checked under Riverside County Superior Court documents and there is a Jonathan Reynoso with recent history of a suspended license resulting from multiple missed court appearances from a traffic ticket. I'm unable to tell if it's the same Jonathan R though. It's public record but I had to log in under an account to find it.

This is very possible.

Yup that's the case I was thinking of too and mentioned in a previous post, but I couldn't recall the names. Thank you!

But these kind of kidnappings are quite rare, and somehow I don't think this is what happened here. I think Jon got mixed up with the wrong people, possibly for money, and things went south. Audrey was just unfortunate to be there. Unfortunately I don't believe they are alive. jmo

Let's hope I'm wrong!

Yes. I agree. This type of kidnappings are rare. Fortunately they are.

ALL off my social media is private. If you don't know me and you aren't a friend I don't want you seeing my information. I guess I must be hiding something. Umm, YES I AM! It's called NOYFB if I don't know you!
10-4 good buddy!

What caught my attention is the 2 different private Instagram accounts. I have 2 accounts myself. One with about 6,000 followers, showcasing my art that is public. And I private one with 300 friends... people I personally know and have close relationships with. having both is very time consuming, so it's seems odd that he would have two private accounts? For what purpose?
Two completely different sets of friends?

I'm new here but I've read every post on this thread.
I'm very interested in this case since I am a local of the Coachella Valley (where AM and JD are missing from) and I know several people who know the missing couple. I also am just trying to find any more leads, as I feel like the PD's involved aren't doing everything they can to find them (or are hiding loads of info).
<modsnip>

My heart breaks for these families. All of this is so unsettling and the Nancy Drew inside of me feels like something is very wrong here.

I'm new here but I've read every post on this thread.
I'm very interested in this case since I am a local of the Coachella Valley (where AM and JD are missing from) and I know several people who know the missing couple. I also am just trying to find any more leads, as I feel like the PD's involved aren't doing everything they can to find them (or are hiding loads of info).
<modsnip>

My heart breaks for these families. All of this is so unsettling and the Nancy Drew inside of me feels like something is very wrong here.
:welcome:

<sad rant :(> I always hurt for the mom's. It's so unfair. They love their babies with all their hearts, raise them with such hope and promise, pray with thanks that they survived the teens-late twenties, and start anticipating their marriage and those grandbabies. Then some selfish <modsnip> comes along and just takes them away with no regard for their life... the mom's dreams for her baby. It's really unfair, and horrible to have to watch play out over and over and over. Humans are evil, selfish beasts.</sad rant :(>

<sad rant :(> I always hurt for the mom's. It's so unfair. They love their babies with all their hearts, raise them with such hope and promise, pray with thanks that they survived the teens-late twenties, and start anticipating their marriage and those grandbabies. Then some selfish <modsnip> comes along and just takes them away with no regard for their life... the mom's dreams for her baby. It's really unfair, and horrible to have to watch play out over and over and over. Humans are evil, selfish beasts.</sad rant :(>

Very heartbreaking for their parents and families. I just can't imagine the feeling. I hope by some miracle these two young people are found alive&#128591;

Two completely different sets of friends?
Yep Or one account is for using common language that might upset mom or grandma so one acct is for relatives and the other one for other folks. It could be the language or the images that one doesn't want mom to see and freak out about. IDK. I don't have either, but I get it how others would

Yes, I agree. Sometimes I think I stick around here for the mothers.

(Of course, sometimes it's the mothers that turn out to be the evil ones.)

I hope these mothers have answers soon.

"Parents of missing Coachella Valley woman speak out for first time"
Posted: May 22, 2017 01:18 PM PDT
Updated: May 23, 2017 12:28 AM PDT

"...
Audrey, who was born and raised in the city of Coachella, went missing on May 10, at the same time as her boyfriend 28-year-old Jonathan Reynoso. Authorities said it is believed they were together, however, there is no evidence that shows the two actually met up when Audrey left a family member's home to pick him up.
..." (BBM)
http://www.kesq.com/news/parents-of...ley-woman-speak-to-kesq-cbs-local-2/511596551

But the dogs tracked both of their scents for a short distance outside Audrey's car, I thought, or is there still confusion about that (i.e., only Audrey's scent vs. both Audrey's and Jonathan's)? Personally, I think they were both inside the car, but if it was only Audrey's scent that the dogs found, what evidence is there to support the assumption that they were together at any point after she left her sister's home?

Also, could someone(s) have forced him to call/text Audrey and lure her to the spot where her car was found, under the pretense that their car had broken down, etc., only to force her into their vehicle -where Jonathan might have already been held hostage- and kidnap both of them ... but why?

This is a truly baffling case in that so little information is available, and that there are so many possible scenarios.

First reports about the dog finding a scent were for just JR, 50' away. It was only later that AM was also included as being detected in the area, 20 yards (60') westward of her SUV.

I think they were both there, and imo transferred to other vehicle(s).

I also read an article that specifically stated that LE believed they had met up at some point on May 10.

Their phones were "powered down" so I'm hoping one or both phones were paired to her car bcuz Apple phones can alert as to where a car is parked, so it's quite possible the police can find out where her car went that night.

I think the situation went down in Coachella or nearby. I think they were lured to someone's house or a secluded location. I think at least 2 people were involved in their disappearance because I think the person who drove her car to dump it on the freeway picked up their scent onto their own clothes & then that person was picked up by another car... the second perp. Thus the hounds losing the scent.

The early reports said she went somewhere in Coachella to pick him up... so if true... they went to someone's house out there after she picked him up, IMO.

The families are not speaking about details of this case. I'm not sure if the police are asking them not to, or if they are doing that of their own accord, but IMO just putting it out there that they are missing isn't enough.

To find them, people need to know a specific area. It's extremely important & the public is anxious to help!

It doesn't matter what people think about who they are & their character ... IT MATTERS THAT WE FIND THEM!

Who they are will come out eventually. Those who know him & know of him are MANY and no words (whether meant to be cruel or not) can shake that!

Jon where are u? There are hundreds & hundreds of people who know u & love u! Our stress levels & panic levels are off the charts, but we get to lay in our warms beds at night & u don't!

Please, please, please be found!!! It's two weeks tomorrow & sooooooooooooo many people will never be the same again if u don't come back to us! We are crushed! Hurry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"We are handling both Jonathan and Audrey's disappearance as one case and would not turn away any information. Thank you for your concern, we have been working this case non-stop since it was reported to us and have been in constant contact with both families."

- This comment was made by IPD on their Facebook page under one of their posts where people were inquiring about why Jonathan's case was being handled by a different police dept. I'm very glad to hear this, as it's quite obvious they disappeared together. I hope IPD is really communicating with both families like they say.

Their phones were "powered down" so I'm hoping one or both phones were paired to her car bcuz Apple phones can alert as to where a car is parked, so it's quite possible the police can find out where her car went that night.

I think the situation went down in Coachella or nearby. I think they were lured to someone's house or a secluded location. I think at least 2 people were involved in their disappearance because I think the person who drove her car to dump it on the freeway picked up their scent onto their own clothes & then that person was picked up by another car... the second perp. Thus the hounds losing the scent.

The early reports said she went somewhere in Coachella to pick him up... so if true... they went to someone's house out there after she picked him up, IMO.

The families are not speaking about details of this case. I'm not sure if the police are asking them not to, or if they are doing that of their own accord, but IMO just putting it out there that they are missing isn't enough.

To find them, people need to know a specific area. It's extremely important & the public is anxious to help!

It doesn't matter what people think about who they are & their character ... IT MATTERS THAT WE FIND THEM!

Who they are will come out eventually. Those who know him & know of him are MANY and no words (whether meant to be cruel or not) can shake that!

Jon where are u? There are hundreds & hundreds of people who know u & love u! Our stress levels & panic levels are off the charts, but we get to lay in our warms beds at night & u don't!

Please, please, please be found!!! It's two weeks tomorrow & sooooooooooooo many people will never be the same again if u don't come back to us! We are crushed! Hurry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you on everything! My gut feeling is that Jonathan is also a victim in this. The only piece of info that gives me hope is that her car was found in a high traffic area and their scent was tracked near the car. Maybe they are being held captive somewhere by someone for some reason. I pray answers come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*